Browse Rentals Companies

Rentals

Turo

2.1 (369 reviews)
    • turo.com

"Someone had an wrack in my truck over a month ago in its still in the shop waiting on an responds from claims and no one answers they phone or response to emails this really an inconvenience because now I am missing money and my..."

Read All 589 reviews Customer Service

Green Motion United Kingdom

1.4 (331 reviews)
    • greenmotion.co.uk

"Undoubtedly The Worst Car Rental Experience Imaginable
    I booked a car from our flight from London to Glasgow via booking.com. I got an email from a company Green Motion that required a mass of documentation, almost like filling in..."

Read All 564 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Payless Car Rental

1.4 (276 reviews)
    • www.paylesscar.com

"Do not rent from pay less!!! First off i locked in a deal with Expedia at 300ishhh dollars, when it was all said and done it was 900 + dollars later. I didnt receive the deal i locked in obviously.the car I received, it was the..."

Read All 534 reviews Customer Service

Fox Rent A Car

1.7 (174 reviews)
    • www.foxrentacar.com

"Had an issue and asked for manager. Not acknowledged. No eye contact and ineffective. Write to Operations Manager and NEVER addresses the poor service. Never dealt with this kind of service."

Read All 472 reviews Customer Service

Bestway Rent To Own

1.6 (270 reviews)
    • www.bestwayrto.com

"I would like to file a formal complaint on the Midfield store in Alabama. Harassment is an understatement, and Im being denied the ability to pay my bill online. I am receiving calls from managers and other employees PERSONAL..."

Read All 470 reviews Customer Service

YourRent2Own

1.4 (191 reviews)
    • www.yourrent2own.com

"There is no more details someone hacked my debit card and they are paying Rent to own $49.98 happened twice"

Read All 459 reviews Customer Service

Thrifty Car Rental

1.6 (271 reviews)
    • www.thrifty.com

"It charge me the gas im return full. A go to station 2 time 1 $15 dollat in 3.25 and the second $20 im run 331 the car 32.9 average mpg it impossible. It error plus only s use the car 8 days not 9 but your company closed"

Read All 440 reviews Customer Service

Europcar

1.5 (144 reviews)
    • www.europcar.com

"I was expecting to receive a reply from Europcar with 24 to 48 hours after sending my message on 27/8. Disappointingly, I haven't heard from them until now. Do not understand why Europcar doesn't get back to me if my message has..."

Read All 435 reviews Customer Service

Getaround

1.8 (164 reviews)
    • www.getaround.com

"I am very unsure if they can't recover their car they said they sent two tow trucks at different times and they can't locate it and they said I have to wait 5 days and I have to report a stolen car"

Read All 338 reviews Customer Service

Roomster

1.4 (168 reviews)
    • www.roomster.com

"Please cancel my account I do not need it anymore let me know when the calculation go through by email"

Read All 320 reviews Customer Service