Browse Rentals Companies

Rentals

Enterprise Rent A Car

1.8 (938 reviews)
    • www.enterprise.com

"After notifying the office that their car failed to start it took 24 hours for them to exchange for a new one. Hours were spent on the phi]one being passed from one associate to another to finally get someone to bring a new car fo..."

Read All 2172 reviews Customer Service

Rent A Center

1.7 (557 reviews)
    • www.rentacenter.com

"I write this because as a stockholder Rent-A-Center, I am pissed off and mad, I lost my daughter about two weeks ago I had to leave the country to go take care of matters had a hard time getting ahold of her Center I have to call..."

Read All 1901 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Hertz

1.5 (480 reviews)
    • www.hertz.com

"Good morning,
    I need to issue the expense report of my manager, Mr Bruno MEHLMAN, HERTZ Gold card # 9771****
    This request is relative to several bookings made in his name : J9122****C1 & J887109**** at New York City JFK airport
    H..."

Read All 1011 reviews Customer Service

Budget Rent A Car

1.5 (396 reviews)
    • www.budget.com

"I booked a car for a week then extended it for another 3 weeks. First week was $500 all good next 3 totaled 5000.00 ridiculous I say. No one wants to take ownership of the bill or issue"

Read All 691 reviews Customer Service

Avis

1.6 (276 reviews)
    • www.avis.com

"To whom it may concern. My wife and I bought a 2018 Volkswagen passat from avis car sales in Vista California. Approximately 3 months ago. After the first month the car began to have issues. #1 . Stalling on freeway #2...."

Read All 621 reviews Customer Service

Advantage Rent A Car

1.6 (264 reviews)
    • www.advantage.com

"I rented a vehicle from these people on June 16, 2021 and returned the vehicle on June 19, 2021. The price went from $195 online to $685 when I arrived to pick up the vehicle!! They added insurance, $45 for fuel, taxes, and a..."

Read All 609 reviews Customer Service

Dollar Rent A Car

1.6 (243 reviews)
    • www.dollar.com

"Waited 1 hour 15 minutes behind about 60 people and 2 check-in agents at the Dollar D/FW counter. After check-in, waited 30 more minutes due to no cars being available, then 15 more minutes due to a very slow clerk that checked th..."

Read All 599 reviews Customer Service

Green Motion United Kingdom

1.4 (331 reviews)
    • greenmotion.co.uk

"Undoubtedly The Worst Car Rental Experience Imaginable
    I booked a car from our flight from London to Glasgow via booking.com. I got an email from a company Green Motion that required a mass of documentation, almost like filling in..."

Read All 564 reviews Customer Service

Payless Car Rental

1.4 (266 reviews)
    • www.paylesscar.com

"Not acceptable car trouble with limited resolve in a vacation with everything plan & paid. Need a better resolve"

Read All 518 reviews Customer Service

Turo

2.3 (297 reviews)
    • turo.com

"My account being deactivated and I have never rented a vehicle and have no clue as to why my account has been disabled would love for someone to talk to and explain why!!!"

Read All 467 reviews Customer Service