Browse Rentals Companies

Rentals

Enterprise Rent A Car

1.8 (1,007 reviews)
    • www.enterprise.com

"Received a rental with expired state safety inspection and expired registration. Now I was sent to fix the first one having to miss work."

Read All 2274 reviews Customer Service

Rent A Center

1.7 (581 reviews)
    • www.rentacenter.com

"Sales manager Keola Thomas was very rude and unprofessional. She cussed at me and had a very bad attitude"

Read All 1934 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Uhaul

1.5 (563 reviews)
    • www.uhaul.com

"They have a 24 hour service. Im a paying consumer and they told me I cant get the service for 90days. Why because Im black or I dont like the type of person who should have 24 hour access?? Idk but its a service you pay for. I..."

Read All 1172 reviews Customer Service

Hertz

1.5 (539 reviews)
    • www.hertz.com

"This is an outstanding case raised earlier today due to having a faulty vehicle.
    I have been expecting a follow up call with regards to the vehicle being replaced as discussed when we arrive at our next destination, Whistler, Briti..."

Read All 1120 reviews Customer Service

Budget Rent A Car

1.5 (439 reviews)
    • www.budget.com

"HORRIBLE COMPANY...I will never rent from them again! Rented a full size car w/sirius XM radio thru Costco for $181. At CVG they downgraded our car in order to get sirius XM...which we decided against which took the price down to..."

Read All 771 reviews Customer Service

CarTrawler

1.6 (360 reviews)
    • www.cartrawler.com

"We booked a service that never happened as the driver was 2 hours late at the airport!! and it is 3 months that we are waiting for a refund"

Read All 699 reviews Customer Service

Avis

1.6 (319 reviews)
    • www.avis.com

"I traveled to Cancun via a third party business (Expedia). Upon my arrival to Avis car rental they tried to up charge me $3800 from a promised full-size rental of $179 for week. I refused to pay, the clerk tried to change the..."

Read All 686 reviews Customer Service

Dollar Rent A Car

1.6 (284 reviews)
    • www.dollar.com

"I paid the amount of $215.02, the attendant told me that this amount would go back to the credit card but today until I don't receive the amount back, goatrai de saber what I would pay the last time the amount I called they gave..."

Read All 674 reviews Customer Service

Sixt

1.6 (431 reviews)
    • www.sixt.com

"I want my money back. She was nice in front desk , and give up grade in our emergency trip. Then I received an invoice of $384.22, and pay for Camry 282.00. I request my money back"

Read All 665 reviews Customer Service

Advantage Rent A Car

1.6 (267 reviews)
    • www.advantage.com

"In Nashville, Tn
    Get of the off the olane, follow the signs to rental car Pickup.
    It was outside the terminal, 30 degrees cold and windy. Get to the little officeno one there.
    Sign in the window say Be Back In 15 Minutes. They should..."

Read All 612 reviews Customer Service