Browse Rentals Companies

Rentals

Enterprise Rent A Car

1.8 (930 reviews)
    • www.enterprise.com

"I reserved a car to rent on Thursday to be picked up at 1pm. I got there only to learn that there were none available! Not until Monday! My boss didn't believe me and I was demoted at my job. I did finally make it to St Louis Way..."

Read All 2162 reviews Customer Service

Rent A Center

1.7 (553 reviews)
    • www.rentacenter.com

"Im not even a customer but they come to my home at least once a week, knocking on my door looking for my adult son. I have informed them that he does not live with me and to please stop coming to my home. Again today my neighbor..."

Read All 1897 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Hertz

1.5 (471 reviews)
    • www.hertz.com

"When I called the office where I rented the vehicle. After I told the girl on the phone what my problem was, she told me she was going to put me on hold so she could look up my account.
    She left me on hold for 50 min.
    I hung up afte..."

Read All 995 reviews Customer Service

Budget Rent A Car

1.5 (395 reviews)
    • www.budget.com

"When I rented the vehicle I told him I was not certain how long I may need the car, he said no worries, then when I tried to call to rent longer no answer everytime I called. Then I got a letter stating to return the car so I did..."

Read All 689 reviews Customer Service

Avis

1.6 (268 reviews)
    • www.avis.com

"I was charged $450 from an Avis in Virginia Beach. I didnt rent a car from them so Im assuming some fraud is going on. Please contact me at (805) 200-****. My name is Lawrence."

Read All 611 reviews Customer Service

Advantage Rent A Car

1.6 (265 reviews)
    • www.advantage.com

"The customer care is not available and it's hard for me to chase them to make the available cars for pick up"

Read All 610 reviews Customer Service

Dollar Rent A Car

1.6 (234 reviews)
    • www.dollar.com

"I reserved and picked uo a rental on 7-23-21 and after we arrived at our destination i found out botg front tires were legally bald. This is how i recieved the car and this dhouldve never happened. After multiple calls and almost..."

Read All 590 reviews Customer Service

Green Motion United Kingdom

1.4 (331 reviews)
    • greenmotion.co.uk

"Undoubtedly The Worst Car Rental Experience Imaginable
    I booked a car from our flight from London to Glasgow via booking.com. I got an email from a company Green Motion that required a mass of documentation, almost like filling in..."

Read All 564 reviews Customer Service

Payless Car Rental

1.4 (264 reviews)
    • www.paylesscar.com

"i returned a car rental 30 minutes prior to the return time on the due date at McCarren Airport in Las Vegas. there was no person at the return, just a drop box for the keys. after a couple days of efforting to speak with someone..."

Read All 516 reviews Customer Service

Fox Rent A Car

1.7 (160 reviews)
    • www.foxrentacar.com

"Unreliable and Uncaring
    Booked a rental with Fox Rent-A-Car on August 4, 2021 for pickup on August 31st.
    The booking was confirmed on August 28th.
    A rental car was never provided, and Fox Rent-A-Car did NOT offer any kind of assistan..."

Read All 450 reviews Customer Service