Browse Real Estate Companies

Real Estate

American Homes 4 Rent

1.4 (630 reviews)
    • www.americanhomes4rent.com

"you have a tenant 5029 who I seen your company come to their home. They have 3 dogs. 1 is a pit and the other 2 are big,Angrynever on a leash and chase everyone who they see. called the police several times and they guided me..."

Read All 942 reviews Customer Service

Greystar

1.6 (421 reviews)
    • www.greystar.com

"SunRiverVillage appears to be padding the final statement. Incorrect move out date, never sent FAS but now collections has it. Booked short term rental online without seeing apartment. Was a dumpy unit they gave me coming from CA..."

Read All 816 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Keller Williams Realty

1.3 (342 reviews)
    • www.kw.com

"We've been getting so many unsolicited telemarketing calls that I wonder whether the Do Not Call Registry is actually working at all. Lately it's been cold calls about real-estate investors wanting to acquire our home. Recently..."

Read All 680 reviews Customer Service

Morgan Properties

2.5 (379 reviews)
    • www.morgan-properties.com

"On their paper work they have breed restrictions it states no bulldogs or Staffordshire bowls or large dogs such as a German Shepherd even states the breeds they let everyone have these dogs as a result our Chiweenie got out of..."

Read All 619 reviews Customer Service

Zillow

1.5 (224 reviews)
    • www.zillow.com

"My listing has not shown up, FISBO 8369 SE ISLAND WAY JUPITER FL 33458. I tried to post it last week it's been 6 days & I would like to advertise an open house this Sunday. Thank you
    When it finally posted today October 21st, a..."

Read All 511 reviews Customer Service

Remax

1.4 (115 reviews)
    • www.remax.com

"You are a disrespectful company with racist values. I know you think you are better and above others. But we shall see"

Read All 279 reviews Customer Service

Waypoint Homes

1.6 (165 reviews)
    • waypointhomes.com

"Delivery of cabinets contractor will not give me any info"

Read All 236 reviews Customer Service

Cal Am Properties

1.6 (124 reviews)
    • www.cal-am.com

"Do not buy a Cal-Am home, or live on a Cal-Am property. We did.The home itself turned out to be cheap feeling. Bad build quality, and cheap materials. The after sales service was nonexistent. The management at the Cal-Am property..."

Read All 234 reviews Customer Service

Havenbrook Homes

1.8 (142 reviews)
    • www.havenbrookhomes.com

"Do NOT RENT FROM HAVENBROOK HOMES. We have had the worst experience since we moved in (about 5 months) Most recently, our hot water heater is busted and pouring water out of our garage. We have NO HOT WATER.. We submitted a work o..."

Read All 218 reviews Customer Service

Pama Management

1.3 (84 reviews)
    • www.pamamgt.com

"I live there for one year I gave you guys 1800* 500 upfront to live in that dump and your manager Lupe after the money was all gone try to take me to court and I won cuz that pace is a piece of *** if I ever see Lupe ever and I'm..."

Read All 197 reviews Customer Service