Browse Real Estate Companies

Real Estate

American Homes 4 Rent

1.4 (661 reviews)
    • www.americanhomes4rent.com

"I don't know why I thought we would get our deposit back. We even had 100% NO damage on the walkthrough and spent over $700 on cleaning and landscaping before moving out, so we could secure our deposit back.
    Instead of not getting..."

Read All 987 reviews Customer Service

Greystar

1.6 (445 reviews)
    • www.greystar.com

"I'll post entire review later, itemizing everything.
    Right now, I'm concerned about the worst ever noise/sound issue. In 45 yrs renting I've never seen this. Think that the WHY we hear so much may be shoddy construction.
    Wish the si..."

Read All 850 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Morgan Properties

1.6 (429 reviews)
    • www.morgan-properties.com

"I'm trying to get in contact with someone about a payment issue..it needs to be asap..you guys keep over charging me hundreds of dollars. This seems like some sort of scam.please have someone call me 864633****"

Read All 709 reviews Customer Service

Keller Williams Realty

1.3 (346 reviews)
    • www.kw.com

"We just listed my moms house in salem ohio for sale with one of your listing agents last week. And she is planning on holding an open house Tomorrow on my moms house. And i texted your listening agent not once but twice and asked..."

Read All 688 reviews Customer Service

Zillow

1.6 (284 reviews)
    • www.zillow.com

"I can't get an answer, only told to leave messages and still no resolution. I can't apply for any houses dye to the fact that my account is still malfunctioning. I would greatly appreciate it being fixed so that I may presume my..."

Read All 653 reviews Customer Service

Remax

1.4 (129 reviews)
    • www.remax.com

"This Matt Weber is a complete jerk all that is needed is 2 license bids for the closing, and he refuses to get the instead of that he gets 2 bids from ones that aren't license. He wants us to get the bids ...tells me he can't find..."

Read All 300 reviews Customer Service

Cal Am Properties

1.6 (135 reviews)
    • www.cal-am.com

"You have a very awkward manager Torres nobody likes.We were quite happy before him I don't know why you can't replace him with someone more professional and liked."

Read All 252 reviews Customer Service

Waypoint Homes

1.3 (165 reviews)
    • waypointhomes.com

"Delivery of cabinets contractor will not give me any info"

Read All 236 reviews Customer Service

Havenbrook Homes

1.8 (151 reviews)
    • www.havenbrookhomes.com

"This company filed an eviction in my name and I am no longer lived in any of the homes for over two years. This is very wrong and I will see to it that I take this to court for the companies wrongful actions. How dare this..."

Read All 229 reviews Customer Service

GetRentToOwn

1.4 (107 reviews)
    • www.getrenttoown.com

"Unable to get the membership cancellation be wary of what you are signing up for and check specifics, take screenshots of everything you do regarding this"

Read All 222 reviews Customer Service