Browse Real Estate Companies

Real Estate

American Homes 4 Rent

1.4 (638 reviews)
    • www.americanhomes4rent.com

"We are renters located in Salt Lake City Utah. The maintenance worker Brian has been out to our residence more then 5-7 times. He has never actually fined anything. He only offered excuses why he can't fix things.this caused us..."

Read All 952 reviews Customer Service

Greystar

1.6 (419 reviews)
    • www.greystar.com

"Moved out of apartment after asking for a transfer to another one, all apartments were pre leased that's what they said, therefore I had to move out. Now they want to keep my deposit."

Read All 813 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Keller Williams Realty

1.3 (340 reviews)
    • www.kw.com

"We have been asking about home that is for rent by text, email, and phone message. The realtors do not communicate back with some potential tenants concerning interest in renting a home. All potential tenants should be contacted..."

Read All 677 reviews Customer Service

Morgan Properties

2.5 (376 reviews)
    • www.morgan-properties.com

"Attempted to move in since I was relocating from FL and on move in date I was told that my apartment wasn't ready and would be another week...I was left homeless for a week and no gave a ***
    They also have no regard for personal li..."

Read All 614 reviews Customer Service

Zillow

1.5 (209 reviews)
    • www.zillow.com

"Zillow is a scam!!! They let you inquire and then sell your information to every realtor who starts calling texting snd emailing and wont stop!"

Read All 478 reviews Customer Service

Remax

1.4 (115 reviews)
    • www.remax.com

"I was just waiting for a call I got hung up on.. I have been trying to get off a lease for months at a house I dont stay at.. the realtor is not calling me back"

Read All 278 reviews Customer Service

Waypoint Homes

1.6 (165 reviews)
    • waypointhomes.com

"Delivery of cabinets contractor will not give me any info"

Read All 236 reviews Customer Service

Cal Am Properties

1.6 (122 reviews)
    • www.cal-am.com

"My list of yearly clean up or things to fix was put given to me. I am injured and on workmans. Comp. The refuse to work with me on this. They say i cant have window airconditioners when my neighbor is allowed to have one. The..."

Read All 232 reviews Customer Service

Havenbrook Homes

1.8 (139 reviews)
    • www.havenbrookhomes.com

"Have been Havenbrook customer for over three years change bank accounts and the first time we tried to pay the rent through the portal the bank will release the funds this happened three times and they said Havenbrook has not..."

Read All 214 reviews Customer Service

Pama Management

1.3 (84 reviews)
    • www.pamamgt.com

"I live there for one year I gave you guys 1800* 500 upfront to live in that dump and your manager Lupe after the money was all gone try to take me to court and I won cuz that pace is a piece of *** if I ever see Lupe ever and I'm..."

Read All 197 reviews Customer Service