Browse Professional Services Companies

Professional Services

Immigration Direct

1.0 (8 reviews)
    • www.immigrationdirect.com

"Took our money oh yes always first now we do not know whats going on with my sons application. Tried now 2to 3 months to contact them they just do not answer and come back to us at all"

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Florida Fakes

1.6 (9 reviews)
    • Professional Services

"I dont got my protect i need my money refund i will complete i want my money what your thinking protects r fake dont by any one thmyequest"

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Staples Business Advantage

1.9 (19 reviews)
    • www.staplesadvantage.com

"I called Staples 5 days before my auto restock was to be delivered to see if I could get my order delivered earlier, but they could not. The day they were supposed to be delivered they did not come. I called and they said they..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Delaware North Companies

1.1 (15 reviews)
    • www.delawarenorth.com

"I have over 1700.00 in fundraiser money in my TAV account for my daughter. However, she is not playing for TAV this season.
    I would like to know what I need to do to get the credit transferred or paid out.
    The TAV fundraiser that is..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

United Patent Research

2.3 (9 reviews)
    • www.unitedpatentresearch.com

"This company did not take my Patent item to trade shows as specified in my original documents and the drawing and write up of my invention was a total joke. Could never get a hold of the person in charge of my invention due to..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Csmembers Com

2.1 (15 reviews)
    • csmembers.com

"The number could not be completed as dialed so I didn't get to talk to anyone"

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

Brilliant Download

1.1 (13 reviews)
    • brilliantdownload.com

"a scam site !!! no service take your money and get nothing in return"

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

Regus

1.3 (15 reviews)
    • www.regus.com

"Very scam folks!
    Justin the Manager for Hamilton Campbell is an idiot and screw you for employing wrong people for the right job."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

World Patent Marketing

1.1 (9 reviews)
    • worldpatentmarketing.com

"they stole 14,000 dollars and I got know patent for my invention so the company need too pay everybody lost money. the CEO of this scam need too go too jail."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service

Jill Dahne

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • jilldahne.com

"I am 25 this lady is the real deal. I canceled my card on her because I payed up front in full with no predictions. I thought she scammed me. But she did not she called me the next and she was right on the money. I am going to..."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service