Browse Professional Services Companies

Professional Services

Express Vitals

1.1 (20 reviews)
    • www.expressvitals.com

"I'm not sure why you ask me a question pursuant to a "no reply" email. To recap, I paid for my birth certificate on June 03rd since when I have not received it. It is therefore almost 9 (nine ) weeks and despite several emails to..."

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service

AMERIflex

1.3 (23 reviews)
    • myameriflex.com

"I just received another card in the mail. I have now received 2 of them. Which one is good ?? The one ending in 7531? That's the newest one."

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Psychic Guru Asha

1.5 (9 reviews)
    • Professional Services

"All she wanted was a payment,and promise to refund if no results,I made payment to her and never heard of her again,before the payment they promise you the world and also the way they go-on that you're running out of time,and..."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

Flippa

1.6 (22 reviews)
    • flippa.com

"I have been trying to sign on to my account And it keeps telling me that account is closed So I have no idea what the problem is I'm new to flippa And just want to try some new with my future And looking at what flippa has to..."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

Artistic Checks

1.7 (16 reviews)
    • www.artisticchecks.com

"I ordered due to their promotion. When I went to pay in order to have a secure checkout, there were some additional crazy fees!!! I didnt pay the fee.. guess what!!! Account got hacked twice and it wasnt through a debit card. It..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

EssayPro

2.4 (17 reviews)
    • essaypro.com

"ALL THESE DUMB *** CARES ABOUT IS SCAMMING STUDENTS!!! BY TAKING THEIR MONEY AND NOT GIVING THE STUDENT THE ASSIGNMENT BACK THAT THEY DID FOR THE STUDENT AND THE ASSIGNMENT THAT THEY DID FOR THE STUDENT THEY SELL ON LINE TO..."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

Invention Home

2.6 (19 reviews)
    • www.inventionhome.com

"So we are beginning entrepreneurs we have given $3,000 to have our invention patent and to have a dashboard desktop and communication our audio was messed up our dashboard our portfolio is playing and we there's no communication..."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

Docusign

1.8 (13 reviews)
    • www.docusign.com

"Not only is DocuSign NOT user friendly (good luck figuring anything out) but their customer service is atrocious. I called three times to have a refund issued for billing my canceled account, and it took well over two months to..."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Interface Modeling And Acting

1.1 (8 reviews)
    • Professional Services

"I was approached at Annapolis mall by someone from Interface saying about how beautiful my daughter is and how she should be on TV, they signed me up for an appointment, once I got to the appt the consultant showed all these..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Immigration Direct

1.0 (8 reviews)
    • www.immigrationdirect.com

"Took our money oh yes always first now we do not know whats going on with my sons application. Tried now 2to 3 months to contact them they just do not answer and come back to us at all"

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service