Browse Professional Services Companies

Professional Services

Alsco

1.2 (30 reviews)
    • alsco.com

"They picks up more uniforms and deliveres less the difference has to pay customers as lost items by customer
    Fishy contract try to read each lines carefully they puts extra charges to find out a way to increase the price laters and..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Accenture

2.5 (11 reviews)
    • www.accenture.com

"dear sir/madam
    i am giridhar studying in reva university 7th sem btech in computer science and information technology,
    i have registered for accenture but didnt receieve the follow up mail to fill up details of pan card to complete..."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

UK Private Investigators

1.7 (28 reviews)
    • www.ukprivateinvestigators.com

"Barely 6hours after sending a trace instruction to this company. I started receiving threatening emails regarding his fees. That if I don't pay within 7 days he'll take me to court debt collectors. That made me very suspicious. I..."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

Invents Company

1.5 (20 reviews)
    • www.invents.com

"I put my invention on hold and stop payments on it. I'm trying to pay it off I need the pay off amount . Susan L Taylor or Susan L Locklear .my phone number is 910-916 -**** . I invented Susanekg machine. Went thru Columbia..."

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service

All UserManuals

1.0 (20 reviews)
    • www.all-usermanuals.com

"I thought I was buying a printed form for the user manual I wanted. They quoted me $9.99 and said it might take several days to get, which I had no problem with. As soon as I gave them my credit card, they charged me $14.99 and..."

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

ChangeMyAddress Org

1.2 (26 reviews)
    • changemyaddress.org

"I didnt order this. Refund the charge that I did not make. I did not authorize this charge. I expect a full refund"

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Bike24

1.6 (15 reviews)
    • www.bike24.com

"8 montch se mera rc transfer nahi hua hai or customer service support not satisfied
    Ticket no. 651200"

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

Insta Dubai Visa

1.2 (23 reviews)
    • instadubaivisa.com

"Reference ne 83942**** Ayhan polat
    I applied for a visa yesterday $700 paid should be received at 12.50 today you don't call me I'm here at the airport police if you don't call me I will file a fraud report"

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

FirstService Residential

1.1 (32 reviews)
    • www.fsresidential.com

"A First Service Residential employee has entered my unit without my permission and they
    claimed they had to fix one sprinkler. Why not two or all? I dont play with them. Ive never
    had any issues with that particular one. What made t..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

Equator Solutions

2.7 (21 reviews)
    • www.equatorsolution.com

"It's one of the fake consultancy and they will charge 400to 600 rs saying that u will get job and cheat the candidate wasting their time and money don't believe for paid services "

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service