Browse Professional Services Companies

Professional Services

Scribd

1.3 (44 reviews)
    • www.scribd.com

"Why was I charged $11.99 when my subscription has expired. June, July, and now August 8th.
    I have copied two pages where it shows subscription expired September 17, 2021
    I dont understand why Ive been charged for 3 months. Please ad..."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

PSA DNA

1.4 (54 reviews)
    • www.psacard.com

"Poor authentication process on items I submitted. Not worth my money. Better authentication companies that will actually give you value for your $, and refund your questionably authentic items. You could waste 1,000$ dollars just..."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Advocate Healthcare

1.5 (53 reviews)
    • www.advocatehealth.com

"Paid my bill $5000.00 and $6000.00 They have been harassing me now for two years. Trying to collect 1500.00 that I do not owe. I sent proof that I paid balance. So now they sent it to a second collection agency."

Read All 85 reviews Customer Service

Cultural Care Au Pair

1.5 (41 reviews)
    • culturalcare.com

"A Catastrophe! Beware!
    First, if I could give this agency zero stars, I definitely would. I have absolutely no interest in hearing what the agency has to say in response to my review, as they played a MAJOR role in our AuPair's beh..."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service

SecurityTel LLC

1.2 (34 reviews)
    • Software

"Yes I would like my 45.98 that I was charged for when I never even made a decision on anything yet. As soon as I put my card on file then bam it is tooken out. So plz give me my money back."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service

Youcaring

1.6 (43 reviews)
    • www.youcaring.com

"These fees are obscene, especially when youcaring has a reputation for ignoring charity whenever their arbitrary customer service decides someone isn't worth supporting (see: Hughmungus). Overall, a vacuous service that's better..."

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service

Touchstone Research Group

1.1 (34 reviews)
    • www.touchstoneresearchgroup.com

"I ordered my DD214 on 1/17/21. I Paid for the service and have still not received any product. I continue to be lied to and given the run around.
    DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!! Might as well flush your money down the toilet"

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service

Delivery Drivers Inc

1.6 (23 reviews)
    • ddiwork.com

"I applied for spark driver, I still have not gotten an email or anything about my background check. Ive reach out to the email at least three times and also spark driver no response. Is there a phone number to can contact and..."

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service

Overnight Prints

1.5 (39 reviews)
    • www.overnightprints.com

"I paid for expedited shipping due to multiple events that require business cards. Not only did I not receive the cards in time (2 weeks late), the cards are all different sizes. Quality control is not their strong suit either.
    Do n..."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

WorthPoint

1.2 (30 reviews)
    • www.worthpoint.com

"Their site promotes a 7 day trial but their site doesnt allow you to cancel.
    I tried using the site to look up vintage sewing machines, I got no good info, I could have done better research on my own. I went to cancel, but couldnt...."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service