Browse Professional Services Companies

Professional Services

Dun And Bradstreet

1.1 (50 reviews)
    • www.dnb.com

"Tried to open an account that was rejected. I asked why. The answer was my D&;;;;;;;;B report which I had to pay to obtain only to find false information that they could not provide the information on who reported or why...."

Read All 97 reviews Customer Service

Hertz Claim Management

1.3 (50 reviews)
    • www.hcmclaims.com

"The employee cancelled my reservation without my knowledge or consent! I will never rent from Hertz again!!!! The employee who was the manager was rude and inconsiderate . He didn't even try to find me another car as a replacement"

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Advocate Healthcare

1.5 (52 reviews)
    • www.advocatehealth.com

"I had an appointment at Advocate Group Health Care in Olympia Fields, on June 6, 2021. I waited 1.5 hours to see Dr. Jennette Berry, and she still didn't see me, so I left, and I will take my services else where. Furthermore, I..."

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service

Cultural Care Au Pair

1.5 (41 reviews)
    • culturalcare.com

"A Catastrophe! Beware!
    First, if I could give this agency zero stars, I definitely would. I have absolutely no interest in hearing what the agency has to say in response to my review, as they played a MAJOR role in our AuPair's beh..."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service

PSA DNA

1.5 (44 reviews)
    • www.psacard.com

"I sent in a Jordan rookie card for premium grading service for them to send it back as an N5. Since the card had been in a screw down case for years, they said that it was altered. This grade really cuts the value of the card and..."

Read All 78 reviews Customer Service

Youcaring

1.6 (43 reviews)
    • www.youcaring.com

"These fees are obscene, especially when youcaring has a reputation for ignoring charity whenever their arbitrary customer service decides someone isn't worth supporting (see: Hughmungus). Overall, a vacuous service that's better..."

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service

Touchstone Research Group

1.1 (34 reviews)
    • touchstoneresearchgroup.com

"No DD214 yet. Its been 6 months! I have not received anything."

Read All 69 reviews Customer Service

Logo Designs Guarantee

1.4 (28 reviews)
    • www.logodesignguarantee.com

"In September 2018 I order a logo for £40. For 10 days I did not hear anything from them. I emailed a couple of time without a reply. I called them more than 25 times but no answer (Phone bill for those calls was £43.00). I then..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Uk Private Investigators

1.7 (26 reviews)
    • www.ukprivateinvestigators.com

"The details provided by these people I had mostly already discovered on my own. The rest of the details promised were never delivered despite a detailed report being promised. Known to scam probably write their own reviews. Very..."

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service

Invents Company

1.5 (20 reviews)
    • www.invents.com

"I would like to have a copy of a product work sheet that I have misplaced."

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service