Skip to content

Professional Services

IDme

1.5 (1,973 reviews)
    • www.id.me

"After refusing to verify me, I predicted this. Right to associate was what I was talking about. Now, I cannot get in touch at all."

Read All 5605 reviews Customer Service

Urban Company

1.4 (1,046 reviews)
    • www.urbancompany.com

"The call is not getting connected; the number is invalid. Please help me get in touch with Urban Clap customer care."

Read All 2712 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rebates International

1.6 (242 reviews)
    • www.rebateinternational.com

"The only conversation I got was from bots. The first one tried to scam me out of $38 in order to talk to a real person. Im not paying for someone to tell me how they screwed up my rebate. The second one tried to blame my phone..."

Read All 665 reviews Customer Service

Davison Inventions

5.0 (126 reviews)
    • www.davison.com

"Hello Michael,
    You have been a valued client, and Davison takes your concerns seriously. A review of your file indicates that the services provided to date have been completed with your express written approval and authorization. T..."

Read All 248 reviews Customer Service

Delivery Drivers Inc

1.7 (137 reviews)
    • ddiwork.com

"Hi I would just like my information for spark and DDI completely closed and canceled.! Thank u much!"

Read All 292 reviews Customer Service

LexisNexis

1.1 (120 reviews)
    • www.lexisnexis.com

"Farmers Insurance lost my business after 30 years. This is a lengthy story but my insurance agent advised that he couldn't provide me with the best rates because my file with LexisNexis showed claims. I didn't remember making the..."

Read All 260 reviews Customer Service

FormSwift

1.5 (83 reviews)
    • formswift.com

"Canceled months ago and company still sliding money from credit card.
    Used service to write my will. I guess its time report to the BBB.
    Be careful everyone! Looks like scammy company!"

Read All 213 reviews Customer Service

Bark Com

1.3 (145 reviews)
    • www.bark.com

"Dissatisfied as I post on team bark and got a call from an unknown person stating he would be over to see what was needed done..scammed.for 2.5k very persuasive guy..2nd day around 7 guys appears felt extremely vulnerable..I belie..."

Read All 212 reviews Customer Service

TeleTech

1.8 (68 reviews)
    • www.teletech.com

"Ok I am needing to know was I let go from your company yes or no now it is really getting annoying . I have not worked for you company in months and I need to know if I was let go or you still have me employed an if so why"

Read All 151 reviews Customer Service

All UserManuals

1.2 (66 reviews)
    • www.all-usermanuals.com

"I downloaded 1 manual for (I believe) a camera or equipment on Dec 11, 2023. On this Visa Statement there were 2 double billings for 2 different items, 2 for $2.99 US$'s or $4.17 CDN$'s, and 2 for $13.62 US$ 's or $18.99 CDN$'s. O..."

Read All 132 reviews Customer Service