Browse Professional Services Companies

Professional Services

IDme

1.3 (474 reviews)
    • www.id.me

"ID me sent me an update saying that they were going to get back to me and they still have never gotten back to me I still cannot sign into my ID me account"

Read All 1432 reviews Customer Service

Care Com

1.4 (279 reviews)
    • www.care.com

"every time I click on a housekeeping job it won't let me apply for it it keeps on saying something about error try again next time."

Read All 566 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

6ya

1.3 (150 reviews)
    • www.6ya.com

"Didn't want this. I am on a fixed income and I need my money back. Money shows pending release cancel it or refund it."

Read All 300 reviews Customer Service

Davison Inventions

4.5 (114 reviews)
    • www.davison.com

"I been dealing with Daniel. He has been so patient and understanding. I just can't wait to see my invention. I just hope that it will be purchased. This whole experience has been exciting. This is all new to me. I just want to..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

LexisNexis

1.2 (101 reviews)
    • www.lexisnexis.com

"I ordered a Birth Certificate through VitaCheck. I paid more for the service than the Certificate. It was mailed through USPS in a paper envelope that was sealed with only 2 pieces of scotch tape. It was mailed to me in Florida..."

Read All 229 reviews Customer Service

Broadspire

1.2 (122 reviews)
    • www.choosebroadspire.com

"In May of 2020 me and my son was driving on US 31 south in Petoskey Michigan, when a FedEx vehicle ran me off the road into a curb and kept on going.. My son hit the windshield with his head.. cause around 2700.00 in damage.. I..."

Read All 212 reviews Customer Service

Rebates International

1.8 (80 reviews)
    • www.rebateinternational.com

"As of this time I have been completely unable to have any contact whatsoever with rebate international I have tried phone numbers I have tried emails I have tried everything that they have on their website nothing works and when..."

Read All 185 reviews Customer Service

Bark Com

1.9 (110 reviews)
    • www.bark.com

"Im a professional on bark.com. I only use them to purchase leads.
    Recently I had a private client (didnt find her on bark). She doesnt want to pay and expect additional work done for free. She know Im on bark.com because its on my..."

Read All 150 reviews Customer Service

TeleTech

1.7 (64 reviews)
    • www.teletech.com

"I was asking in reference to when my equipment would be shipped because I just went through hurricane Ida and they said as soon as it ships I should get an email and then if I dont receive it by Friday or Monday I should call..."

Read All 143 reviews Customer Service

Invent Help

4.2 (50 reviews)
    • inventhelp.com

"God is so good all praise to him and thanks
    My name is Elamin Moore and I'm to see about resending my stuff to black &; decker headquarters I think you have the email address and also to others that was sent to before and now C..."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service