Browse Professional Services Companies

Professional Services

IDme

1.2 (664 reviews)
    • www.id.me

"My account was hacked and getting anyone to respond is not happening I need someone to get back with me"

Read All 1932 reviews Customer Service

Care Com

1.4 (304 reviews)
    • www.care.com

"I got out of the hospital last Thursday and tried to log into my Care. com account, to see if I could a nanny job. I have been with them for over ten years with no incidents. They even asked me to join their team. I cant log in,..."

Read All 614 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

6ya

1.3 (155 reviews)
    • www.6ya.com

"I was trying to find my phone, entered my debit information, got charged and never got helped. I want my money back or to unsubscribe"

Read All 314 reviews Customer Service

Davison Inventions

4.5 (114 reviews)
    • www.davison.com

"I been dealing with Daniel. He has been so patient and understanding. I just can't wait to see my invention. I just hope that it will be purchased. This whole experience has been exciting. This is all new to me. I just want to..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

LexisNexis

1.2 (102 reviews)
    • www.lexisnexis.com

"Insurance has increased substantially with no obvious justification. Found errors in C.L.U.E. Report.
    If you all havent heard of it I wouldnt be surprised as it is targeted to commercial enterprise to get the inside scoop on your l..."

Read All 230 reviews Customer Service

Broadspire

1.2 (123 reviews)
    • www.choosebroadspire.com

"Still cant get anyone on the phone. Horrible business. Stay on hold for hour and then you can leave a message!"

Read All 213 reviews Customer Service

Rebates International

1.8 (84 reviews)
    • www.rebateinternational.com

"I think the mail man are taking my rebates they are not coming to my house would like to no when the last rebate was sent out so I can find out were it went"

Read All 194 reviews Customer Service

Bark Com

1.9 (111 reviews)
    • www.bark.com

"Invited me to join trial Elite membership for one month. Then without consent automatically charge me for the next month. There's no menu option on the site to cancel or end the trial, until you get notified that they've already..."

Read All 151 reviews Customer Service

TeleTech

1.7 (66 reviews)
    • www.teletech.com

"Yes. No ever contact about incorrect pay or termination letter. Worked everyday from 9am-8:15pm Monday,Thursday Friday, Saturday fired because had to take son to ER for Covid. Fired by Erin Landry on 10/01/21 but didn't get..."

Read All 147 reviews Customer Service

Invent Help

4.2 (50 reviews)
    • inventhelp.com

"God is so good all praise to him and thanks
    My name is Elamin Moore and I'm to see about resending my stuff to black &; decker headquarters I think you have the email address and also to others that was sent to before and now C..."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service