Browse Professional Services Companies

Professional Services

Care Com

1.4 (166 reviews)
    • www.care.com

"I need to talk to someone about my account with care.com. I was removed without anyone even talking to me to verify the information that my old client gave you. She was horrible to work for, but I stuck with her. I didn't do..."

Read All 342 reviews Customer Service

Davison Inventions

4.3 (105 reviews)
    • www.davison.com

"I feel great that my idea has caught the interest of Davison. I feel I'm in good hands and I'm very excited to be part of the Davison group. I know that your expertise is the way to go. And the chance of getting my idea licensed..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

6ya

1.2 (121 reviews)
    • www.6ya.com

"I want a refund on my Paypal account for the $29.95 you took. This is my second time requesting my money back. I haven't seen it in my account yet.
    Please refund me immediately.
    lisalevesque72@***.com"

Read All 242 reviews Customer Service

LexisNexis

1.2 (99 reviews)
    • www.lexisnexis.com

"Slander-stated Im heavy drinker and drug user is totally opposite of my lifestyle. Wouldnt bother me it were true. Every one who knows me would tell a judge the same thing. My auto insurance increased. I needed to rent an apartmen..."

Read All 227 reviews Customer Service

Broadspire

1.2 (116 reviews)
    • www.choosebroadspire.com

"I am receiving S&A (sickness and accident) that is handled through Broadspire. My case worker cuts my income off if she doesn't receive the forms filled out and signed but get this... she doesn't send me the forms. currently..."

Read All 204 reviews Customer Service

Rebates International

1.8 (68 reviews)
    • www.rebateinternational.com

"I received my rebate in the mail for purchases of 4/22/2021 and threw it away as it looked like junk mail"

Read All 157 reviews Customer Service

TeleTech

1.7 (63 reviews)
    • www.teletech.com

"I still have not been contacted by ttech in regards to my W-2 and I'm running out of time to file my taxes"

Read All 138 reviews Customer Service

Bark Com

1.8 (99 reviews)
    • www.bark.com

"This app is not working correctly and I need help now or refund my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 135 reviews Customer Service

Invent Help

4.2 (50 reviews)
    • inventhelp.com

"God is so good all praise to him and thanks
    My name is Elamin Moore and I'm to see about resending my stuff to black &; decker headquarters I think you have the email address and also to others that was sent to before and now C..."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

Dun And Bradstreet

1.1 (50 reviews)
    • www.dnb.com

"Tried to open an account that was rejected. I asked why. The answer was my D&;;;;;;;;B report which I had to pay to obtain only to find false information that they could not provide the information on who reported or why...."

Read All 97 reviews Customer Service