Browse Professional Services Companies

Professional Services

IDme

3.2 (1,368 reviews)
    • www.id.me

"I have been trying to get help with my account for over a month now from Id me and I am not able to do so, I need to talk with someone on the phone to explain my issue and I am not able to. And now I am unable to claim my..."

Read All 4188 reviews Customer Service

Care Com

1.4 (417 reviews)
    • www.care.com

"I applied at Care. Com which had them run a background check. For some reason the background check shows a case that was dismissed without conviction, meaning I was innocent. Yet the report from Sterling Solutions showed it in the..."

Read All 858 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

6ya

1.4 (202 reviews)
    • www.6ya.com

"I canceled my subscription and you still charging me and I canceled this. Why do you do this. I wont recommend this service to anyone. You guys are horrible. Never again and I will tell my friends and family to never use this..."

Read All 418 reviews Customer Service

Rebates International

1.8 (117 reviews)
    • www.rebateinternational.com

"I always count my rebates and this particular one came back very short I had to take a second look at the name because I dont waste my time with small rebates"

Read All 312 reviews Customer Service

Davison Inventions

5.0 (123 reviews)
    • www.davison.com

"I paid $900 to Anthony Isacco in March of 2021.I found that the Cool Sleeve was already invented in 2007. I called to ask for a refund and he had not sent it to me and I have been calling him and he's not answering calls or..."

Read All 239 reviews Customer Service

LexisNexis

1.2 (106 reviews)
    • www.lexisnexis.com

"They sent a letter stating my roof was showing signs of deterioration-3/24/22. We had a new roof placed in 3/24/2021 with inspection by Total Roofing new shingles-as a precaution since our home was built in 2006. We just had a 4 p..."

Read All 235 reviews Customer Service

Broadspire

1.2 (135 reviews)
    • www.choosebroadspire.com

"I have regretfully had the worst insurance experience with broadspire as insurance carrier for Tinleg via squaremouth. I purchased 4 tickets for travel via a provider for use on Avianca in 2020. Avianca then cancelled the tickets/..."

Read All 231 reviews Customer Service

Bark Com

2.5 (125 reviews)
    • www.bark.com

"I have been using them for over a year. I am making dollar for dollar what I am spending, but there is a lot of aggravation in dealing with this company. Lots of wrong numbers, bad leads, and a fight for every dollar you want..."

Read All 179 reviews Customer Service

TeleTech

1.8 (68 reviews)
    • www.teletech.com

"Ok I am needing to know was I let go from your company yes or no now it is really getting annoying . I have not worked for you company in months and I need to know if I was let go or you still have me employed an if so why"

Read All 151 reviews Customer Service

Invent Help

4.7 (49 reviews)
    • inventhelp.com

"Invent help started out good but failed to deliver on what they promised. After a few months in the process, the communication from their office all but stopped. It is virtually impossible to get feedback from the office."

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service