Browse Printing Companies

Printing

Shapeways

1.7 (11 reviews)
    • www.shapeways.com

"I just need to talk to someone about a order ya got my money with the rest of the order
    Please call me 419 367 ****"

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Logo Spectrum

1.3 (12 reviews)
    • logospectrum.com

"I was ordering 250 door bags for my Grandchildren's Halloween party. All of the bags clearly said, "NO ARTWORK OR PLATE SETUP FEES PLUS LOW FLATE RATE OF $5.95 SHIPPING". the first thing they told me was that shipping had gone..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

FreeLogoServices

2.5 (8 reviews)
    • www.freelogoservices.com

"I closed my company, therefore closed my account with Freelogoservices. They were fast to proceed with my request. However, the problem is that they are still charging me and they do not respond anymore to my emails."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Rapid Wristbands

3.5 (9 reviews)
    • www.rapidwristbands.com

"Firstly, it took for EVER to receive the bands . For EVER!!! THEN THERE WAS NO way to see your product to approve before purchasing. After they took your money and took weeks upon weeks upon weeks upon months to ship, They sent a..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

I hit the wrong button
    All
    Is great
    I am so sorry
    The person who answered the phone was patient and knowledgeable."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Plastic Card Experts

1.8 (2 reviews)
    • www.plasticcardexperts.com

"No one is telling me how to use my credit card yo pay rent I dont think this is customer service like"

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Gemini Sign Products

2.7 (5 reviews)
    • www.geminisignproducts.com

"Customer care number i want to change this one number giving more service by this number usa can anybody"

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

PrintGlobe

1.8 (5 reviews)
    • www.printglobe.com

"I ordered a window decal for Wineshopathome, received the package, but the package was empty, so I had to call the company to ask for another one, left a message. Meanwhile, I placed another order for one. I then received a call..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Checks In The Mail

3.7 (7 reviews)
    • secure.checksinthemail.com

"Order never delivered. I called and another order was placed on 7/19. Im worried about what happened to first order, and I will need new checks soon."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Zebra Technologies

3.7 (4 reviews)
    • zebra.com

"Power outage and message appeared we tried installing firmware and unsuccessful also unplugged and plugged back in no luck this unit is new it was purchased about 2 weeks ago"

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service