Browse Printing Companies

Printing

Canvas Zone

1.0 (13 reviews)
    • canvaszone.com

"I order the product over a year ago. Have not received the product or my refund. Now I am going to have to find a lawyer and sue."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Shapeways

1.7 (11 reviews)
    • www.shapeways.com

"I just need to talk to someone about a order ya got my money with the rest of the order
    Please call me 419 367 ****"

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

iCanvas

2.5 (6 reviews)
    • www.icanvas.com

"Unhappy with photo. Out of focus and blurry. Wish to obtain a return label for a refund. Going in circles with the company. Can anyone offer me some assistance so I can obtain the label? I have submitted order information as..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Simply To Impress

3.6 (7 reviews)
    • www.simplytoimpress.com

"They did respond and gave me a credit. Not getting the silver foil anymore.
    I used them last year and will use them again.Good"

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

PrintingBlue

3.1 (7 reviews)
    • www.printingblue.com

"Printing blue delivered a very high-quality design and order that I received. I dont care where any company is located as long as they deliver what is promised and paid for I would recommend them to any small business or large..."

My Picture Co Uk

2.3 (8 reviews)
    • www.my-picture.co.uk

"I have waited 3 weeks for my order. I can't get in touch with company , says my order number isn't working when I try to track it. Not sure if this is a legitimate company or a scam ?"

Logo Spectrum

1.3 (12 reviews)
    • logospectrum.com

"I was ordering 250 door bags for my Grandchildren's Halloween party. All of the bags clearly said, "NO ARTWORK OR PLATE SETUP FEES PLUS LOW FLATE RATE OF $5.95 SHIPPING". the first thing they told me was that shipping had gone..."

Rapid Wristbands

3.2 (9 reviews)
    • www.rapidwristbands.com

"Firstly, it took for EVER to receive the bands . For EVER!!! THEN THERE WAS NO way to see your product to approve before purchasing. After they took your money and took weeks upon weeks upon weeks upon months to ship, They sent a..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

PersonalLucky Com

1.7 (6 reviews)
    • www.personallucky.com

"Practically non existent customer service, ordered baby clothes dividers, still waiting , buyer beware DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY"

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Plastic Card Experts

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.plasticcardexperts.com

"They got me. Don't let them get you. We worked together well in advance. I needed the QR code on the back to match the embossed sequential number on the front. They assured me it was no problem.
    Once they had the order, things chan..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service