Browse Printing Companies

Printing

Canvas On Demand

2.1 (20 reviews)
    • www.canvasondemand.com

"Numerous emails sent, chat done, no answer. Ticket # 149184.
    2 Canvas pictures in my order came back blurred and too dark. I talked to Angela and she said she would give me a voucher and I would need to pay for shipping!
    I sent the..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

CafePress

1.7 (23 reviews)
    • www.cafepress.com

"To long too get for grandchildren birthday, missed it. Three days late. Could have paided a little overtime during the holidays"

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Printify

2.1 (31 reviews)
    • printify.com

"I was billed $88.71 by Printify after a customer purchased three products from my online store last week. I didn't personally make the purchase yet I was billed by Printify for a customer's order. I filed an unauthorized..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

Your Perfect Canvas

1.4 (23 reviews)
    • yourperfectcanvas.com

"No one is answering I want my order cancelled should not be this hard"

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

WinkFlash

2.3 (14 reviews)
    • www.winkflash.com

"I ordered photos from our daughter's wedding and they came bent and I've tried to call the customer service number to no avail. I''ll never order from them agaiD"

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

The Bradford Exchange Checks

1.8 (22 reviews)
    • www.bradfordexchangechecks.com

"I received an email stating there was a problem with my order to call customer service. I tried calling 3 times and apparently customer service is closed but yet it says 7 am- 10 pm Monday-Friday. Its Tuesday and its closed. So ho..."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

The Styles Check

2.5 (20 reviews)
    • www.styleschecks.com

"We have been customers for quite a few years. Product quality is very good. Checks are delivered in a timely manner but price has been increasing substantially...to the point that i may as well buy them from my bank because the..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Best Canvas

1.9 (8 reviews)
    • www.bestcanvas.ca

"I put an order in of 3988 for my picture frames and my pictures and I haven't received nothing can I please talk to someone about my order that I put in Tuesday at 10:00 at night"

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Mypicture Com Au

2.1 (17 reviews)
    • www.mypicture.com.au

"Horrendous. Waited over 2 months with nothing to show from it, kept telling me to wait 5 more days each time I emailed. This was ordered the end of last year so it would arrive in time for my twin sisters 30th birthday in January..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Morning Print

1.9 (11 reviews)
    • www.morningprint.com

"At first I thought, wow! This place sure have an amazing selections of cards at such a low price, so I ordered some samples just to be sure and was very impressed by them! Cheap AND good quality cards? This must be magic! But it a..."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service