Browse PR and Marketing Companies

PR and Marketing

BubbleUP Marketing

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.bubbleup.ca

"1. Owner is all slimy car salesman. doesn't return calls. no integrity.
    2. owner lies. He lies about the work done, the hours, and then sends an outrageous bill.
    3. I caught him lying about his staff. An employee completed a task..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Affinion Group

1.7 (3 reviews)
    • www.affinion.com

"I called on January 21,2021 , January 27,2021 informing the reps I talked two on two different occasions to get a claim mail to me since I am the beneficiary.
    The deceased is curtis lee mitchell, sr . Death was 12/4/2020.
    I was told..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Vocus

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.vocus.com

"Vocus review. The Vocus - Outmarket sales process claimed they do heavy lifting in providing Pr support, content management and systems. Vocus - Outmarket pr consultants and system added little value other than review grammar..."

Top Shelf Marketing

1.2 (6 reviews)
    • tsmlive.com

"I INVESTED IN top SHELF e COMMERCE. they HAD LADIES CALL ME AND FILL THE AIR WITH NOISE. they DID NOT RESPOND TO MY EFFORTS. they KEPT THE MONEY AND RAN. I CALLED TO GET THIER MAILING ADDRESS . the MAN SAID he WOULD E-MAIL THE ADD..."

Smart Crowdfunding

1.5 (5 reviews)
    • smartcrowdfunding.us

"Dear reader, we're writing this brief to tell you about a conman that we recently experience. Our intention is so that no one ever gets conned by this person or company ever again. ​ Here is the story. We wanted to crowdfund..."

Roar Local

3.2 (2 reviews)
    • roarlocal.com.au

"i never knew who they were until i contacted the bank and some research and it turns out this Neil asher scammed my visa without my permission or knowledge. Look out people! I knew he was a scam and thats why i never pressed any..."

Buzztilt

1.1 (7 reviews)
    • buzztilt.com

"Attention crowdfunders. You may have been curious about this crowdfunding company. Here's the truth. They are a secretly run operation conducted by one Mr. Jeffery Preston Bezos of Amazon.com. This is one more step in their plot..."

Toplevelpr

1.4 (8 reviews)
    • toplevelpr.com

"I received an email from crowdfundingmasterminds.com shortly after I launched my campaign on Kickstarter. I thought it was rather odd, I never subscribed to crowdfundingmasterminds.com and the website looks fishy.

With a slow..."

NeoBux

2.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.neobux.com

"My account was froze when i tried to cash out with no explanation. When I sent a support ticket they brushed me off off and responded they couldn't help me. Where is my money? I earned it"

Lead Generation Space

2.3 (6 reviews)
    • leadgenerationspace.com.au

"Daniel Hayward is a bankrupt, contact the QLD bankruptcy trustees to confirm this. He is still scamming people high and low. Anyone doing business with Daniel Hayward needs to stop. Check out his scammes documented online and..."