Browse PR and Marketing Companies

PR and Marketing

Wb Promotion

2.0 (11 reviews)
    • wbpromotion.com

"Horrible customer service. I ordered hand sanitizer and pumps. They sent the hand sanitizer but not the pumps. I have contacts them multiple times waiting days for a response. They say they filed a claim with the parcel company..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

PageTraffic

1.7 (6 reviews)
    • www.pagetraffic.com

"Since yesterday I was blocked from posting my news stories on my Facebook page omusajja owa work official...why?"

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Parago

1.0 (6 reviews)
    • www.parago.com

"Can you please tell me how to collect my unclaimed funds from Parago Promotional Services inc? Thank you, Richard Sandell / phsandell@***.com"

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Marketing Academy for Small Business

1.9 (10 reviews)
    • www.mafsb.com

"I sent an email requesting that they refund me $97. They emailed me back first, saying that they would "process the refund right away." After not receiving the refund, I emailed them back and was told that they processed the..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

RadiumOne

1.1 (5 reviews)
    • radiumone.com

"I started using RadiumOne to get in-game currency for a game I enjoy. I completed a number of offers, but was not credited by their automated system. I then submitted a request for them to review the problem. Along with the..."

GG2U

1.6 (7 reviews)
    • gg2u.org

"My account is not verified so I'm falling to do request payment.. they ask me to send them my id and also address and I've already send them via email.. it's been a while since I've send but they didn't verify it... The problem..."

Affinion Group

1.5 (4 reviews)
    • www.affinion.com

"My name is Richard D. Newbraugh. I am getting my estate planning up to date, and would like to inquire about my policy coverage. I'm not sure about my policy number because my records have been misplaced., but two monthly payments..."

SYKES

1.0 (5 reviews)
    • www.sykes.com

"So Im an employee and I had computer issues that resulted in me having to have a different computer sent to me from Denver so another agent got paid for her issues until she got her equipment from Denver but they are refusing to..."

SalesStaff

1.8 (5 reviews)
    • www.salesstaff.com

"Placed an order on 3/30/2019. Have yet to receive order even after contacting them twice. I have now disputed the charges through my bank!"

NeoBux

2.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.neobux.com

"Sir I'm 1900 rupees sent Suryakiran sir, muralimohan bpo & Assistant Ramya medam but not respond my phone call present phone is switched off"