Browse PR and Marketing Companies

PR and Marketing

Wb Promotion

2.0 (11 reviews)
    • wbpromotion.com

"Horrible customer service. I ordered hand sanitizer and pumps. They sent the hand sanitizer but not the pumps. I have contacts them multiple times waiting days for a response. They say they filed a claim with the parcel company..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Prizelogic

1.9 (10 reviews)
    • www.prizelogic.com

"We bought over $10,000 in appliances from Lowes during a promotion that offers a rebate in Jan 2021. Still no rebate! Called and emailed only to be told that is is approved and they would send it to Tier II. Been to Tier II at..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DataCaptive

5.0 (5 reviews)
    • www.datacaptive.com

"We bought several thousand hospital CFO emails from DataCaptive. One third were invalid, looked to have been guessed --and guessed wrong. DataCaptive would not issue a refund, they only replace the invalid emails with more..."

Webimax

3.6 (3 reviews)
    • www.webimax.com

"The company I work for paid Webimax $6000 for 3 months of work. The contract we signed included review acquisition and monitoring, online listening, digital asset creation, authority building, removal outreach, and auto-suggest re..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Sitel Group

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.sitel.com

"i received an email inviting me for a job interview. Emailed the company to verify if the email was legit. Never received a response."

Parago

1.0 (6 reviews)
    • www.parago.com

"Can you please tell me how to collect my unclaimed funds from Parago Promotional Services inc? Thank you, Richard Sandell / phsandell@***.com"

Concentrix

1.8 (5 reviews)
    • www.concentrix.com

"Hi,
    I would like to ask for a copy of non cash advance and L501. Hoping for your reply. Thanks!
    Best,
    Stephanie Camille Pacana."

Retail Marketing Academy

2.0 (9 reviews)
    • retailmarketingacademy.com

"I asked for it to be canceled. They say they never received my email, which is BS. I sent 2 more and no response. Then they took another $97 out of my account. This is a rip off. A total SCAM. I have sent 3 more emails and still..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

SalesStaff

1.8 (5 reviews)
    • www.salesstaff.com

"Placed an order on 3/30/2019. Have yet to receive order even after contacting them twice. I have now disputed the charges through my bank!"

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

RadiumOne

1.1 (5 reviews)
    • radiumone.com

"I started using RadiumOne to get in-game currency for a game I enjoy. I completed a number of offers, but was not credited by their automated system. I then submitted a request for them to review the problem. Along with the..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service