Browse PR and Marketing Companies

PR and Marketing

Guest Services Worldwide

1.5 (23 reviews)
    • www.guestservicesworldwide.eu

"I got scammed too by the Guest Services Worldwide sales reps Jon Beckman at the Four Seasons Hotel Miami and he is in cahoots with the concierge Damion Richards at Four Seasons Hotel Miami. NO AD BROCHURE WAS EVER CREATED AND..."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Exact Data

1.3 (25 reviews)
    • www.exactdata.com

"AVOID THEM. Horrible company. I wish I could give negative stars. Scammed me and blocked my refund. This company gave me 10,000 phone numbers and addresses for potential foreclosure clients. I sent out 500 letters. I got 25%..."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

IncentRev

1.6 (22 reviews)
    • incentrev.com

"Still waiting for my paid coupons. Still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting don't buy don't buy don't buy"

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Gapbuster Worldwide

1.4 (8 reviews)
    • www.gapbuster.com

"I am waiting on my kit. I haven't started yet. I want to know who pays for the items when we shop. I will not pay for items myself. They haven't told me for the 5th time. Can someone help me?"

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Dot Com Chrome

• www.dotcomchrome.com

"Jamie Mc Dougal is now behind another company with the same scam selling Google Adwords. The company is now called EBS Marketing based in Manchester, I believe at the same address as dot com. I checked with companies house and a..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Sellerinsure

2.6 (17 reviews)
    • www.sellerinsure.com

"I thought this was a overall decent service ,I ended up getting exactly what I needed which was some feedback for my amazon seller account since my odr was taking a really bad hit. The only issue I had was the directions of how..."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

Dispruptive PR

1.4 (21 reviews)
    • dispruptive.uk

"Well, glad to see that she is in jail. Let's see if the staff and clients she ripped off get some of their money back."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

Universal Media Biz

1.0 (8 reviews)
    • www.universalmedia.biz

"Beware - don't fall for this scam! Also, they're now operating as "Emotive Media" - ignore all calls from Rick, and don't verify your address from them. If they do end up sending you something, don't accept the package or just..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

iComeUp Marketing

1.6 (19 reviews)
    • icomeup.com

"Cody is a crook he took 2,500 from me then turned his back I thought it was a trustworthy company but after talking my money Im staying away I put a down payment on a Amazon store and then canceled I would like to have my money..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Quinstreet

1.0 (7 reviews)
    • quinstreet.com

"when attempt to unsubscribe, the submit buttom never becomes active keep getting a message that states verification ended click button again. this loops and the request to unsubscribe never occurs."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service