Browse PR and Marketing Companies

PR and Marketing

incentRev

1.5 (38 reviews)
    • incentrev.com

"You put sweet deals on sale at 9a.m. and they are sold out at 9:01a.m. which is fraud!!! I won't with this fraudulent company!!"

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service

AMCsurveys

1.0 (23 reviews)
    • www.amcsurveys.com

"Started the survey, said error link not found went back to try it again. Then said oh you already used this survey, which I never got to do."

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Concentrix

1.7 (17 reviews)
    • www.concentrix.com

"That my refund was suppose to take 1 to 3 days ...and I requested refund on the 21st and it is now the 26th and I still don't have my refund and it looks like they put my money back into tra acct and now I just withdrew it..."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

SurveyJ

1.7 (19 reviews)
    • surveyj.co

"I requested a payment from last year but I never received any.
    S_Mchunu1 is my username and thandotallcutehey@***.com is my email address."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

4 Star Sales and Marketing

1.0 (15 reviews)
    • network4star.com

"This company scams people. Do not do business with them. My wife was told that we were going to get leads from them in the area. We got one lead the first 15 days which was a scam, no one responded. After we complained to the..."

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service

SalesGenie

1.4 (15 reviews)
    • www.salesgenie.com

"I have used sales genee now for close to 2 years and Have been selling Medicare for 3 years as a medicare plan specialist. These leads are very good about 5 % are old where a man or woman were divorced from their spouse and the on..."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

PostcardMania

2.1 (19 reviews)
    • www.postcardmania.com

"A company which forces employees to work during Storm Ian, does not deserve our patronage. Not buying their products anymore. Shame on you."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Exact Data

1.3 (26 reviews)
    • www.exactdata.com

"ExactData has no product integrity. Lists are NOT what the sales people tell you they are. They're outdated and the lists are stacked with multiple contacts that are not in the target. Pass the word along. It won't be long until..."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

Guest Services Worldwide

1.5 (23 reviews)
    • www.guestservicesworldwide.eu

"I got scammed too by the Guest Services Worldwide sales reps Jon Beckman at the Four Seasons Hotel Miami and he is in cahoots with the concierge Damion Richards at Four Seasons Hotel Miami. NO AD BROCHURE WAS EVER CREATED AND..."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Gapbuster Worldwide

1.4 (8 reviews)
    • www.gapbuster.com

"I am waiting on my kit. I haven't started yet. I want to know who pays for the items when we shop. I will not pay for items myself. They haven't told me for the 5th time. Can someone help me?"

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service