Browse PR and Marketing Companies

PR and Marketing

DexYP

1.1 (50 reviews)
    • www.dexyp.com

"I called customer service last year to let DEX know the previous advertising was not correct AND that I had not intended to renew in the first place. Apparently at some point I signed an auto-renewal that is perpetual. I now have..."

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service

Reachlocal

1.6 (18 reviews)
    • www.reachlocal.com

"spent over $6000 on social media
    what a waist of money
    we have our own anaylitics and we only had 5 clicks to our website"

Read All 74 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sitel Group

2.1 (17 reviews)
    • www.sitel.com

"I have work tomorrow at 8am and my computer want come on and everything is plugged up right I click on the button nothing"

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

Precise Leads

1.3 (35 reviews)
    • www.preciseleads.com

"signed up for an account paid for leads and never got one lead for the area requested."

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

Branded Surveys

2.2 (34 reviews)
    • surveys.gobranded.com

"Been with Branded Surveys since 2020 as a way to earn some money on a here and there type basis. But when I logged into my email and clicked on the notification link to connect directly with the survey as I normally would do..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Social Buzzing

2.9 (48 reviews)
    • www.socialbuzzing.co.uk

"I got contacted when I was looking for a social media media job, so I took the opportunity, and did a trial run. With next to no support during it, I had to make multiple posts for a random company. Currently having a hard time..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

TheoremReach

1.9 (37 reviews)
    • theoremreach.com

"Heres a fine example:
    You click on a survey thats 10 mins and worth 1750 pts = 1.75$ like I did on one of them, the very last page after your previous time taking survey, it freezes.. wont compensate so you go to contact and let th..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Thryv

2.8 (44 reviews)
    • corporate.thryv.com

"terrible customer service rip off charged over $2000 for marketing before final unimpressive proposal.
    Have refused to credit current user a refund/ vague overview of program / tried to talk person back into proposal claiming Ai ma..."

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service

Harland Clarke

1.8 (30 reviews)
    • www.harlandclarke.com

"Not worth discussing.. I hate i hate there service.just go out of business!!!go go go go out of business"

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

Dex Media

1.1 (35 reviews)
    • www.dexmedia.com

"after being with yp for a while we have always come into problems i had my product for a few months after keeping track of calls coming in and form fills i sent it to my rep and to the girl that did my online content i let them..."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service