Browse PR and Marketing Companies

PR and Marketing

Publishers Clearing House

2.4 (775 reviews)
    • www.pch.com

"I did not get a response. I suspect that the call was not from PCH. I just want confirmation. I thought PCH does not call winners. Correct me if Im misinformed. Thanks"

Read All 1990 reviews Customer Service

Hibu

2.9 (139 reviews)
    • hibu.com

"They lock you into a 6-month contract. They charge you for ppl leaving reviews on their website. Customer service argued with me when i finally canceled my last month. WASTE OF MONEY! Cheaper and easier to do it yourself."

Read All 226 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Egumball

5.0 (47 reviews)
    • www.egumball.com

"They have never really worked as they described they would. Tried to cancel they anted us to pay out the contract. It never really worked They were showing me how it worked...umm that is because I have been using a different..."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Z57

1.2 (66 reviews)
    • z57.com

"I cancelled my Web Site with Z57 on 12/19/19 but they continued to charge my Charge Card in January WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. I still have not received my refund. Do not work with them... they have TERRIBLE Customer Service."

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service

Samplicio Us

1.3 (81 reviews)
    • samplicio.us

"I tried to enter publishers clearinghouse swepps today. They have blocked me from entering. how do I get rid of them."

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service

Market America

3.4 (54 reviews)
    • www.marketamerica.com

"People fail and have a bad thing to say. People are not honest. it's a lot of work to build the business, and dealing with other people is a lot of work as well! To make money we need people."

Read All 134 reviews Customer Service

Quantum 3 Media

1.0 (56 reviews)
    • quantum3media.com

"5 to 10 calls a day from this ridiculous Robo calling fraud con company. I hope filed several charges it doesn't seem to stop the calls oh well good luck *** disgusting people go to *** never never answer a call from this company..."

Read All 105 reviews Customer Service

SurveyMonkey

1.5 (60 reviews)
    • www.surveymonkey.com

"YOU DON"T HAVE ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU PIECE OF *** 121212****121212****121212****121212****121****"

Read All 104 reviews Customer Service

Get It Free

1.3 (43 reviews)
    • getitfree.us

"I always do the surveys and never get my freak gift is this a fraud or what's going on how come I never receive my gifts can I get a call from Customer Service as soon as possible I will greatly appreciate it my number..."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

Renterperks

2.8 (17 reviews)
    • www.renterperks.com

"WelAs I said I have received an Amazon scam from this number and it turns out he place of business is rent king? Of course I didnt fall for it ? Even your employee blew this off ! I even sent a screen shot of the message as proof..."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service