Browse PR and Marketing Companies

2.4 (712 reviews)
    • www.pch.com

"Order # 3069 55** **73 -- Dust Daddy
    My Customer ID is: 021 2270 ****
    This product appears to be defective.
    For one, I can not connect the Ergonomic Grip to
    the Adapter and the Tubes. I spent ½ hour trying
    to do it and it just wont cli..."

Read All 1846 reviews Customer Service

Hibu

2.3 (134 reviews)
    • hibu.com

"DontThe absolute worst company. Complete scam. They have a computer bot that gives you views on your website but never buys. Do totally fake inflation of daily views on your analytics on your website. There campaigns are ran by..."

Read All 221 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Egumball

4.8 (47 reviews)
    • www.egumball.com

"They have never really worked as they described they would. Tried to cancel they anted us to pay out the contract. It never really worked They were showing me how it worked...umm that is because I have been using a different..."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Z57

1.2 (66 reviews)
    • www.z57.com

"I cancelled my Web Site with Z57 on 12/19/19 but they continued to charge my Charge Card in January WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. I still have not received my refund. Do not work with them... they have TERRIBLE Customer Service."

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service

Market America

3.4 (52 reviews)
    • www.marketamerica.com

"Why after registering and receiving the bank documents, a message from the bank that we can not do and the reason Chex
    w"

Read All 131 reviews Customer Service

Samplicio Us

1.2 (63 reviews)
    • samplicio.us

"Hi! I enjoy taking your surveys and have done so for many years. I used to get them on instagc.com but I don't anymore. They said it is something on your end. Can you help?"

Read All 108 reviews Customer Service

Get It Free

1.3 (41 reviews)
    • getitfree.us

"This service will not stop sending me pop ups and ads even though I unsubscribed through my email which is what they told me to do"

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service

Renterperks

2.8 (17 reviews)
    • www.renterperks.com

"WelAs I said I have received an Amazon scam from this number and it turns out he place of business is rent king? Of course I didnt fall for it ? Even your employee blew this off ! I even sent a screen shot of the message as proof..."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service

SurveyMonkey

1.5 (47 reviews)
    • www.surveymonkey.com

"Please call me @ 919-286-**** x176918 about a invoice for a bill
    Durham VA hospital
    I need a account number"

Read All 78 reviews Customer Service

DexYP

2.0 (50 reviews)
    • www.dexyp.com

"I called customer service last year to let DEX know the previous advertising was not correct AND that I had not intended to renew in the first place. Apparently at some point I signed an auto-renewal that is perpetual. I now have..."

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service