Browse PR and Marketing Companies

PR and Marketing

Publishers Clearing House

2.4 (731 reviews)
    • www.pch.com

"I cal yous long time ago to cancel all backorders and your company keeps on sending. Please stop the products are not worth"

Read All 1892 reviews Customer Service

Hibu

2.3 (135 reviews)
    • hibu.com

"I do believe to build your business HIBU can help. Unfortunately, all of the things happening with this EXTENDED COVID economy, my business is in a category as to where I cannot afford the expense, along with I do not have the..."

Read All 222 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Egumball

4.8 (47 reviews)
    • www.egumball.com

"They have never really worked as they described they would. Tried to cancel they anted us to pay out the contract. It never really worked They were showing me how it worked...umm that is because I have been using a different..."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Z57

1.2 (66 reviews)
    • www.z57.com

"I cancelled my Web Site with Z57 on 12/19/19 but they continued to charge my Charge Card in January WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. I still have not received my refund. Do not work with them... they have TERRIBLE Customer Service."

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service

Market America

3.4 (52 reviews)
    • www.marketamerica.com

"Why after registering and receiving the bank documents, a message from the bank that we can not do and the reason Chex
    w"

Read All 131 reviews Customer Service

Samplicio Us

1.2 (65 reviews)
    • samplicio.us

"Checked that I was white then it asked if I had any Hispanic ethnicity. I checked no and was denied the survey. They should explain themselves before booting someone off and denying surveys !"

Read All 115 reviews Customer Service

Get It Free

1.3 (42 reviews)
    • getitfree.us

"My phone is absolutely being blown up with companies contacting me with all the "free" things I've "won"! It's all BS and no way to unsubscribe!! I've tried sending an email, but zero response!!! This is ridiculous!!"

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service

SurveyMonkey

1.5 (49 reviews)
    • www.surveymonkey.com

"I have earn money by playing surveys on survey monkey reward but I didnt have a code to redeem my reward since two weeks"

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service

Renterperks

2.8 (17 reviews)
    • www.renterperks.com

"WelAs I said I have received an Amazon scam from this number and it turns out he place of business is rent king? Of course I didnt fall for it ? Even your employee blew this off ! I even sent a screen shot of the message as proof..."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service

DexYP

2.0 (50 reviews)
    • www.dexyp.com

"I called customer service last year to let DEX know the previous advertising was not correct AND that I had not intended to renew in the first place. Apparently at some point I signed an auto-renewal that is perpetual. I now have..."

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service