Browse PR and Marketing Companies

PR and Marketing

Publishers Clearing House

2.4 (729 reviews)
    • www.pch.com

"Have filled out complaint for FTC regarding a scammer saying hes an employee of PCH and I know he isnt I need to speak to your security personnel since I have more information the scammer wants me to buy a 1 vanilla gift card and..."

Read All 1885 reviews Customer Service

Hibu

2.3 (134 reviews)
    • hibu.com

"DontThe absolute worst company. Complete scam. They have a computer bot that gives you views on your website but never buys. Do totally fake inflation of daily views on your analytics on your website. There campaigns are ran by..."

Read All 221 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Egumball

4.8 (47 reviews)
    • www.egumball.com

"They have never really worked as they described they would. Tried to cancel they anted us to pay out the contract. It never really worked They were showing me how it worked...umm that is because I have been using a different..."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Z57

1.2 (66 reviews)
    • www.z57.com

"I cancelled my Web Site with Z57 on 12/19/19 but they continued to charge my Charge Card in January WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. I still have not received my refund. Do not work with them... they have TERRIBLE Customer Service."

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service

Market America

3.4 (53 reviews)
    • www.marketamerica.com

"I have been trying to cancel my franchise for several months. I have called they give a website to cancel, but that does not work. I have called I keep the round around, with no results. My next step is calling the BBB."

Read All 132 reviews Customer Service

Samplicio Us

1.3 (64 reviews)
    • samplicio.us

"They get you to answer all their questions and then tell you that you are not eligible for their survey."

Read All 113 reviews Customer Service

Get It Free

1.3 (42 reviews)
    • getitfree.us

"My phone is absolutely being blown up with companies contacting me with all the "free" things I've "won"! It's all BS and no way to unsubscribe!! I've tried sending an email, but zero response!!! This is ridiculous!!"

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service

SurveyMonkey

1.5 (49 reviews)
    • www.surveymonkey.com

"Call the number provided, (503) 225-****, and it is not a good number. Trying to locate a valid number to call to speak with someone is still an incredible challenge. Needing to get account access due to termination of the one..."

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service

Renterperks

2.8 (17 reviews)
    • www.renterperks.com

"WelAs I said I have received an Amazon scam from this number and it turns out he place of business is rent king? Of course I didnt fall for it ? Even your employee blew this off ! I even sent a screen shot of the message as proof..."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service

DexYP

2.0 (50 reviews)
    • www.dexyp.com

"I called customer service last year to let DEX know the previous advertising was not correct AND that I had not intended to renew in the first place. Apparently at some point I signed an auto-renewal that is perpetual. I now have..."

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service