Browse Post Companies

Category
Clear
Clear all filters
Post
  • "Put mail delivery on hold with a resume date of "will call"since dates for out of state family funeral were not firm. Was advised by clerk to do so was ok. Upon picking mail up I was lectured by PM on regulations and it was my fau..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service
  • "The people that work in the Hayden, Idaho Post Office are rude. I never really have a pleasant experience there. And I rarely go there. That says a lot. The gal with the blonde hair and nose piercing needs to work on her customer..."

• Advertisements
  • "It seems that what you are paying may not be the lowest rate but one that generates the most profit for a shipping center.
    If you shop at: PDQ Mail Plus in Larchmont, you can be guaranteed that you are paying for more than needed...."

Eagle Postal Center

• www.eaglepostal.com

"Michael Bishop has outstanding invoices amounting to about $1000. He cannot pay these bills and anyone who is looking to do business with Eagle Postal Center #10 should be not. You will not see a penny.

Others listed on his website..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service
  • "I was wrong with the address but i corrected it the next day.but until now my agency has not received it yet.i shipped it last monday aug 4 with the corrected address but it pissed me off because they did not deliver it on time....."

China Post

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.chinapost.com.cn

"Iam gussying its like another order of mine where they agreed to take item back in a limited time frame and without them covering shipping when it was there fault
    Scam I guess"

Cargo Expreso

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.cargoexpreso.com

"Responded to a Craigslist ad for concert tickets at a price that sounded too good to be true. Seller was out of state but suggested use of CargoEX PRO in that they provide an escrow service. The terms were legitimate and I entered..."

Australia Post

2.0 (1 review)
    • auspost.com.au

"I am a 79 year old pensioner whose wife is in care with Dementia and expects a trustworthy and efficient service from people handling your mail etc
    Recently I was expecting a parcel which was way over due and I constantly emailed..."

Artistic Labels

1.3 (1 review)
    • www.artisticlabels.com

"Aug 1 I ordered address labels at 13. 55 with my last name and my husbands last name. I received them today 9/14/19 after many calls asking them where my order was. They did not have any answers. I open my package and was shocked..."

An Post

• www.anpost.ie

"This is still happening after numerous complaints to customer services. Most of our post is being returned to sender with either not at this address, postal address wrong or gone away.

I am in my new premisses 4 months now and An..."