Browse Post Companies

Category
Clear
Clear all filters
Post
  • "Me and my husband booked a 24 passenger hummer limo for our wedding august 21 2010 from bellagio limousines. now known as Sin City Limousine We met Maria which her real name is Tanya later to find out at the wedding show at..."

Shawbury Post Office

• www.yelp.com

"Every time I have been into Shawbury Post Office the male and female who work there are extremely rude, aggressive, never smile and mutter things. They have been very rude to 2 women and once to my husband. The last of the women p..."

• Advertisements

Post Office Uk

• www.postoffice.co.uk

"I want to delete my old account and new account creat pls"

Old Post Office Of St Louis

• www.oldpostofficestl.com

"I'm a Taxpayer: A very aggressive black male "Eugene Watkins" (an alleged security man) is harassing black females. Recenty, I was sitting OUTSIDE of 815 Olive St, St Louis MO 63101 - the Old Post Office , a very, very public..."

Ms Scooter

• www.healthcentral.com

"Laurie at White Oak branch is angry and called my home to inform me I was wrong about going to another AAA office for my needs. Told me that Harrisburgh was not going to clear me for a scooter title and the person I bought it off..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service
  • "i have a 2002 PT Cruiser with 110 K miles. i have had to replace the motor mounts twice and they need to be replaced again. i am not willing to do this. it's in great shape otherwise and i like it. my sister told me a..."

MaillinkPlus

• www.maillinkplus.com

"I am alleging MAIL FRAUD at Mail Link and Mail Link Plus located at 848 N. Rainbow Blvd., Las Vegas, NV, 89107. Eric is wondering why the self adhesive postage stamps are sticking to his tongue. Charging for services NOT..."

Mailboxes And More Of Portland

• www.pdxmailboxesandmore.com

"I took a USPS Priority small box to the Mailboxes and More place in Cedar Mill, Oregon for mailing. The standard charge by the US Postal service is $7.90. Their charge was $13.60. When I questioned the lady at the counter she stat..."

• "Mail Service Center 522 W. Mermod, Carlsbad, NM 88220
    I dropped off a package to be shipped through FedEx 2day and was charged $52.38, when I questioned the amount I was told "that is the quoted rate for FedEx". I went back to my c..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service
  • "This company advertises on its website (www.mailitkc.com) that,"Our staff prides itself on our expertise and understanding of the package transportation network. We know all the rules and tricks that allow us to guide you on the..."