Browse Post Companies

Clear all filters
Post

Lolo Post Office

• Post

"Was not happy seeing her throw my package! I have one little step!
    Linda French "

Dtdc

• dtdc.in

"Dtdc courier a reknownded service delivery my headphone to any other person and they do not show that to whic address it was delivered my name and no was mentioned on the parcel but no call came regarding that product and now the..."

• Advertisements

Cowtown Door Hangers

• www.cowtowndoorhangers.com

"I had a relative leave me an envelope under my mat. She called later to ask me if I had gotten it and I told her nothing was there. When she dropped it off, nothing was hanging on my door, when I came home the *** ads were hangi..."

ChangeOfAddresses Com

• changeofaddresses.com

"Two days ago I made a mistake paying to this company $39.95 instead $1.95 that is the regular price in USPS for an address change, I should see the terms and conditions of this website because was confuse, when you write "change..."

Averitt Xpress

• www.averittexpress.com

"Today,9/25/14 at 230 PM I made a follow up phone call out of online application as a response from Indeed vacancy alert in Houston,Tx. Averitt terminal. I expect that they will give me a chance to do the refresher course as what..."

Valley Metro

• www.valleymetro.org

"My iphone fell out of my pocket on a Rapid bus. Which means they pick you up downtown at certain locations and drop you all off at the same final destination. I was sitting by myself and noticed that my final bus was just in front..."

UrgentAddressChange

• www.urgentaddresschange.com

"I was on the USPS website said put my card number in it would be charged a $1.05 to verify and I get a $59.90 charge on my credit card and emailed them they said they was refunding my money but the crooks have never done it...."

Unitedmailchange Org

• www.unitedmailchange.org

"I went on to the USPS website... According to them, when I went to the postal office... This is what the postal worker told me... Yes, Madame, that is a scam, and they are a party company... I am sorry you clicked on that link. He..."

• "This website imitates United States Post Office. They charged me
    39.95 to help change my address through my credit card over the phone.

I called back and asked for a refund, the agent put me on hold and then said he would refu..."

Sin Maletas

• www.sinmaletas.com

"We book a delivery from Alicante to London, we paid 200 euros, they told us they will com on Friday from 13.00 to 18.00 not even to give as a phone call when they are coming. They never passed. My friend asked a full day of from h..."