Browse Post Companies

Post

BlueMountain

3.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.bluemountain.com

"Sent birthday card with gift never received
    Payment was accepted
    What can I do about this ???would like daughter in law to know she was acknowledged"

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

USPS Office of Inspector General

1.7 (7 reviews)
    • www.uspsoig.gov

"The Post Office needs a lot of help. Last year during April, it took 2 weeks to get a small package from St. Louis MO to Rochester MI. My sweets baked arrived moldy due to the length of time. Much of this was attributed to the Pan..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ukrposhta

2.1 (6 reviews)
    • ukrposhta.ua

"Tracking number: RD06773****UA
    I had a package addressed to my office so it would be delivered during the day when the receptionist was here at the front desk during normal business hours, 8am-5pm.
    Tracking said it was "delivered le..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Singapore Post

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.singpost.com

"I drop cheque into the box no:81208, around 630 pm 24/09/21( friday), can l get it back? What time ppl open the box"

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Postnet

1.9 (7 reviews)
    • www.postnet.com

"Postnet in Cedar Park Texas on Whitestone Blvd. did not mail the item I dropped off. I dropped off two items to be shipped . Both already had shipping labels on them. One package made it to the destination and was scanned by..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Postalannex

1.5 (4 reviews)
    • www.postalannex.com

"I had a lamp packaged and shipped from the Lemon Grove Postal Annex. The packaging and the shipping cost more than $200. I purchased full insurance for the lamp. Upon arriving, the lamp was shattered, clearly because of how it..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Mypostaladdress

2.0 (3 reviews)
    • mypostaladdress.org

"I thought this was the post office! Charged me $169 for address change. When it only cost a $1. I am very disappointed and trying to get a refund"

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Lolo Post Office

1.0 (1 review)
    • Post

"Was not happy seeing her throw my package! I have one little step!
    Linda French "

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "He mixes our mail in the 4 boxes provided. When questioned about it he looks and acts liked he is stoned or under the influence. This whole process makes me that much angrier. 100 words to tell you my issue come on..................."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service