Browse Post Companies

Post

USPS

1.6 (1,466 reviews)
    • www.usps.com

"Mailman returns some mail instead of delivering. USPS or local post office has no customer service. No live person to call."

Read All 3439 reviews Customer Service

India Post

1.6 (63 reviews)
    • www.indiapost.gov.in

"no response from the company which is a terrible service
    as a minimum responsibility someone from somewhere should communicate"

Read All 174 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Change-My-Address Com

1.2 (21 reviews)
    • www.change-my-address.com

"Should of been 1.05 was charged 79.95. I need that money how could that happen? Think it is save from post office not!!!"

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Canada Post

2.0 (23 reviews)
    • www.canadapost.ca

"My parcel was showing delivered but i didnt reached yo the destination as it is showing deliver in the tracking status. So i want my refund back"

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Royal Mail

2.0 (15 reviews)
    • www.royalmail.com

"Post office put wrong postcode latter i realised on my receipt. And my latter didn't not arrived yet, but it's was a first class delivery."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

EMS

1.1 (31 reviews)
    • www.ems.post

"sent a package from Japan to Belgium on June 7th 2021 using EMS. The package was suppose to arrive ~1 week later. However, it took them more than 2 months to determine that they actually lost my package somewhere on the way......"

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

Stamps

1.4 (9 reviews)
    • www.stamps.com

"Hello, My latest tracking numbers are not available and not showing up. Please respond. Thank you, Linda Nash"

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

Goin Postal

1.4 (9 reviews)
    • www.goinpostal.com

"This place will not answer their phones during regular business hours. I have no clue if they have even sent my package &;; their corporate office thinks it's okay they do not answer there phones. I paid over 100.00 to ge my..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Traveling Mailbox

2.1 (16 reviews)
    • travelingmailbox.com

"Traveling Mailbox has mis-classified and destroyed several of our packages, marking them as letters despite opening the package and seeing the - non paper - contents. They are offering zero recourse to make things right. Angry..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

MailBox Forwarding

2.6 (12 reviews)
    • www.mailboxforwarding.com

"I have used Mailbox Forwarding for a few years now and how found them to be helpful and fairly priced."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service