Browse Post Companies

Post

USPS

1.6 (1,865 reviews)
    • www.usps.com

"No I'm not missing package anymore, I recovered it in my mailbox, which is usually delivered at my front door apt.I preferred it being in my mailbox...because anyone can just come an take my package from front door.you would..."

Read All 4448 reviews Customer Service

India Post

1.6 (252 reviews)
    • www.indiapost.gov.in

"There is no hearing, we have been rounding your office again and again, but they keep putting it off saying it is under process"

Read All 872 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Royal Mail

1.5 (311 reviews)
    • www.royalmail.com

"I still havent received or seen any progress on my parcel coming from the uk
    Pls I need my package urgently
    Thanks
    This has taken weeks now going to months
    I just want to believe that this service will be trusted just incase of next t..."

Read All 864 reviews Customer Service

China Post

1.3 (194 reviews)
    • english.chinapost.com.cn

"The seller put the address wrong and I need to change it so that my order arrives urgently.
    style="background-color: AT07006****CN

1018 Appaloosa Ln, Rosharon, Texas, 77583"

Read All 473 reviews Customer Service

Canada Post

1.8 (69 reviews)
    • www.canadapost-postescanada.ca

"We have commission paid stuck in the mail! A replacement creditcard a ticket was filed via a call to CP.
    We cannot run our business!!
    Have not heard anything since ticket was filed 4-5 days ago!"

Read All 158 reviews Customer Service

EMS

1.3 (60 reviews)
    • www.ems.post

"I was trying to sell an item in the UK. I was contacted by a Ginette Debray and she said she wanted to buy it. I was then asked to pay money for codes so a postman could collect the item and give me my money in cash. As I am 70..."

Read All 118 reviews Customer Service

Change-My-Address Com

1.0 (21 reviews)
    • www.change-my-address.com

"I dont want my order to send to the old address because I dont want to drive there and go get it and my ex will not keep it for me you know."

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

Singapore Post

1.3 (21 reviews)
    • www.singpost.com

"Sooo... I really had to mail this parcel out and went to Clementi singpost to buy a stamp but it was closed so I bought a stamp right outside the singpost from the SAM machine. There's a weight parcel choice so as someone who..."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

Post Office Uk

1.4 (7 reviews)
    • www.postoffice.co.uk

"Every option on the Customer Service line is a recorded message. There is no option to speak to a person. An absolute waste of time. Passport renewal service info suggested I might need to make an appointment at branch. Branch is..."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

An Post

1.2 (18 reviews)
    • www.anpost.com

"I have received a mail yesterday informing regarding my delivery but I haven't received my item yet. I have checked with Athlone DSU in person where I got the information that it was kept in the letter box which is utterly..."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service