Browse Post Companies

Post

USPS

1.6 (1,684 reviews)
    • www.usps.com

"The library only allow 2 hours I needed more time because I was stuck on my address and jobs and thats why I wasnt able to finish"

Read All 3989 reviews Customer Service

India Post

1.6 (131 reviews)
    • www.indiapost.gov.in

"I have booked COD on 26/09/22. COD amount collected by courier person. Till now amount has not been credited back to my account. Tried contacting customer support but there is no way to connect them. Neither they replied the mail..."

Read All 420 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Royal Mail

1.7 (67 reviews)
    • www.royalmail.com

"My package has been missing for over 2 weeks and it’s impossible to get ahold of anyone to see when it will be delivered."

Read All 194 reviews Customer Service

Canada Post

1.8 (44 reviews)
    • www.canadapost.ca

"My box never reached the destination and when I called the customer service they were not able enough to help"

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

Change-My-Address Com

1.2 (21 reviews)
    • www.change-my-address.com

"I dont want my order to send to the old address because I dont want to drive there and go get it and my ex will not keep it for me you know."

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

EMS

1.1 (38 reviews)
    • www.ems.post

"I put a time-sensitive package in the hands of their Latvian office. It was for a wedding and supposed to be there in two weeks. Here it is the fourth week and there is NO update on the tracking site. The wedding is this weekend..."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service

Stamps

1.3 (8 reviews)
    • www.stamps.com

"I couldn't print 1 lable in jan 2022 and have been paying 20 a month for attempting. I have shipped plenty in the past and know i didn't sign up for monthly charges. They respond with auto responses and are not returning my..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

BlueMountain

2.6 (10 reviews)
    • www.bluemountain.com

"Last week, I urgently needed to send a Mother's Day card to my 83 year old Mom so I decided to try the membership knowing ahead of time that I intended to cancel after the trial period was over."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Goin Postal

1.4 (9 reviews)
    • www.goinpostal.com

"Never mind my package is going to be delivered tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. thank you for your help I tracked my package and it will be there tomorrow"

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

Singapore Post

1.0 (5 reviews)
    • www.singpost.com

"I have being trying to contact the call centre numerous times my call always get count of I don't get help I have spent more then R100 calling them, all I'm trying to do it to get my parcel to be reposted there told me there comin..."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service