Browse Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies Companies

Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies

Artesian Spas

2.3 (29 reviews)
    • artesianspas.com

"We have onlyone dealer and service for Artesian spa in the area a D they are so bad! I contacted Artesia. Spa and thay can do anything a out that
    My advice is not to buy Artesian spa and deal with American Sales !!! Save your self..."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Spa Mate

1.8 (19 reviews)
    • www.spamate.com

"I purchased a new spa cover with a 5yr warranty (paid extra) from this company last year. Well, the straps that hold it down have all torn loose (4 of them) and the center piece for helping keep heat in (paid extra for that as..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Aqua Glass

1.9 (13 reviews)
    • www.aquaglass.com

"Call with Aquaglass was actually a call to Delta who bought them a few yrs ago. They werent able to troubleshoot my pump or pull up a wiring diagram for it, but They put me in touch with the company who could. What i DIDNT like..."

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

Soak Com

1.4 (27 reviews)
    • soak.com

"I have no contact number of soak com. Anyone got the number. It's a faulty shower the door doesn't shut. Thank you"

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

TUSHY

2.1 (17 reviews)
    • hellotushy.com

"Had phone call and told to use WD-40 and if it didnt improve then
    the Tushi would be replaced. IT DIDN'T WORK would like call back 610-763-****"

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service

Dimension One Spas

2.0 (15 reviews)
    • www.d1spas.com

"Maybe its time we all get together and do a class action lawsuit
    I dont understand how manufacturers can get away with this crap"

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service

Zodiac Pool Systems

2.3 (14 reviews)
    • www.zodiacpoolsystems.com

"I have an MX8 Elite that runs very slow. I changed the engine and both gear boxes but still slow. I measure 60 seconds for 10 rotations. I have a spring type suction gauge that shows more than adequate suction at the suction port..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

Dr Wellness Therapy

1.6 (25 reviews)
    • www.drwellnesstherapy.com

"I am a first time hottub owner & wanted to wait 3 years before writing my review. I bought a Dr. Wellness X2 from Aqua Living and was very pleased initially. Unfortunately, after only 2 seasons the motor has *** out and as it's pa..."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

MAAX

2.1 (20 reviews)
    • maax.com

"I wish Id seen this site prior to ordering my Utile shower walls. I ordered walls through a store which was easy because the store is great to work with. During installation we discovered the pre-drilled holes in the flange of..."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

Stonewood Manufacturing

1.1 (26 reviews)
    • stonewoodspas.com

"ordered a spa cover from Stonewood with a 5 year guarantee. Cover is cracked and delaminating in less than one year. I was refered to Prestige Spa Covers as the actual manufacturer for warranty. They tell me their free..."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service