Browse Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies Companies

Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies

Aqua Glass

1.5 (12 reviews)
    • www.aquaglass.com

"I bought a used whirlpool bath and the previous owner said pump didn't work and when I picked it up the motor and capacitor wires were unhooked and don't know where they go"

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

Artesian Spas

2.3 (24 reviews)
    • artesianspas.com

"Not a review nor a complaint. I am trying to figure out how to get a filter for my artesian spa pas 28 I called Pleatco directly they said it has been discontinued and they did not have anything to replace it with. I cannot find..."

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Soak Com

1.4 (27 reviews)
    • soak.com

"I have no contact number of soak com. Anyone got the number. It's a faulty shower the door doesn't shut. Thank you"

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Dimension One Spas

1.9 (11 reviews)
    • www.d1spas.com

"I know 'things' happen. I purchased a brand new dream spa. Delivered, set up well, was told to turn on pump when filled...this was on a Tuesday afternoon. Pump was fine til it turned off like normal after 30 minutes, then would..."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

Dr Wellness Therapy

1.6 (23 reviews)
    • www.drwellnesstherapy.com

"We ordered a spa, and after being told it was in stock, suddenly we were getting a floor model. Thats when we knew something was probably wrong. Should've gone with our gut. Then somehow theres no lid for it but we will be..."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

Arthurs Pools

2.0 (17 reviews)
    • www.arthurspools.com

"They won't help , still under warranty and won't do anything t all! Beware of them and don't buy from them!!!!!!!!!! Can't even get them to call back and so rude when you talk to them, even to get parts is like screwed as they..."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Hot Tub Works

1.6 (16 reviews)
    • www.hottubworks.com

"Trouble finding a customer Service email address. Somehow directed to this service. I received a response within 48 hours"

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Anthony Sylvan

3.4 (22 reviews)
    • www.anthonysylvan.com

"Hello,
    I’m very sorry to hear this and I thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention. I’d appreciate the opportunity to speak with you to better understand your concerns and to try to find a positive resolution. Unfortun..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Master Pool And Spa

1.1 (21 reviews)
    • www.masterpoolandspa.com

"We purchased our hot tub a year and a half ago, and have used it two or three times. The water is cloudy, foamy, etc. They don't help you resolve anything. We purchased extra products and filters to try again. It really sucks. I..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

MAAX

2.4 (15 reviews)
    • maax.com

"My stand-up shower, which was just installed about a year ago, had a panel explode out of nowhere and shatter into a million tiny pieces, so I'm now left with just the shower door. What should I do from here? Am I going to be..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service