Browse Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies Companies

Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies

Pentair Pool

2.0 (34 reviews)
    • www.pentairpool.com

"We have been waiting for a replacement on our Intelliconnect unit for our pool. When we called last time, we were told it was being expedited, yet we have not seen it yet. There are notes in our file with you."

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service

Affordable Spa Covers

1.2 (59 reviews)
    • www.affordablespacovers.com

"Ordered a SPA Cover last JULY & have recieved nothing , it's a scam site
    They only take your money & never deliver anything."

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sunplay

1.3 (41 reviews)
    • www.sunplay.com

"They have a very strict no return policy. Even with obsolete parts. (Pentair). I would never do business again. Customer service is text chat ONLY"

Premier Pools And Spas

1.4 (42 reviews)
    • www.premierpoolsandspas.com

"If only I would have known what I know nowI would have never done an infinity pool with Premier Pool. We invested over $200,000 on our dream pool. It was supposed to be 12 weeks, then 20 because of Covid. It took 48 weeks costing..."

Mobility Plus

1.8 (41 reviews)
    • www.mobility-plus.co.uk

"I recently required one of you're electric wheelchair (mobilityplus+) from a friend im looking to bye whe plastic foot rest it recently snapped coming off a coach do you happen to sell this item and how much
    Thank you William j Bro..."

Bestway USA

1.1 (40 reviews)
    • bestwayusa.com

"I have bought two sets of air mattress and both of them havent lasted a month Im so disgusted in them and couldnt get in touch with the supplier about the product"

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service

Spa Depot

2.2 (17 reviews)
    • www.spadepot.com

"I've purchase 2 spa covers from the spa depot over the last 6 years. Both covers lasted about 3 years even though the warranty on most recent cover had a 4-year warranty. I contacted the Spa Depot about claiming the spa cover..."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Rec Direct

1.6 (34 reviews)
    • www.recdirectfactoryoutlets.com

"Had their product for a few years. Things started to go wrong. Not complaining, things dont last forever. But for the fact that customer service is very poor. Emails go unanswered. Try calling and your put on a list which takes..."

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service

Fluidmaster

2.4 (25 reviews)
    • www.fluidmaster.com

"I bought a product that said it worked on my toilet but they clearly never even tried it. I have a mansfield toilet and they said the new flusher fit and while it did actually fit it also LOCKED THE FLAPPER OPEN. Flushing a toilet..."

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

Shasta Pools And Spas

1.8 (20 reviews)
    • Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies

"Time frame: I was told my very small pool would take 6-8 months to build. It is now 8 months since I signed my contract and Im still waiting for my pool to be finished.
    Poor customer service: The communication in this company is ni..."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service