Browse Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies Companies

Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies

Efaucets

2.1 (40 reviews)
    • www.efaucets.com

"Hello. Efaucets owes me several hundred dollars on a large return earlier this year. The last time I spoke with somebody, they said the check was in the mail. Our mail has been slowly forwarded to where we're staying in South Caro..."

Read All 103 reviews Customer Service

Jacuzzi

1.6 (55 reviews)
    • www.jacuzzi.com

"I got a message that said that the call center was in a meeting, did not say how long when it would end or anything."

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Blue Haven Pools

2.0 (36 reviews)
    • www.bluehaven.com

"Pool is 3 years old. The deck is failing. Tiles are falling off the side of the spa. MULTIPLE leaks and cracks. Had the leak detection company they recommended come out to preform the evaluation then had to threaten a lawsuit to..."

Read All 97 reviews Customer Service

Cal Spas

1.9 (17 reviews)
    • www.calspas.com

"I have tried for 2weeks to get an answer on my spa I ordered in May from LA county fair I was told the person that handles those orders was off, I was told she went home early, I was told she was on break, i called 6. Times and ha..."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service

Island Recreational

2.0 (46 reviews)
    • islandrecreational.com

"Confirmed installation with IR Rep 3 days before due date. Pool was emptied to have available for the installer. Receive numerous messages from IR to have the pool emptied. The day of the installation IR was no show. Contacted IR..."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

Safe Step Tub

1.7 (50 reviews)
    • www.safesteptub.com

"I have spent over one half day online looking for Aroma Cannisters for my recently installed tub. I found a product that looks exactly like the one left with me by the installers. Problem: The items I received are slightly too lar..."

Read All 76 reviews Customer Service

Project Source

1.9 (34 reviews)
    • Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies

"My 4 month old facet handle came off. I spoke with a representative who will be sending a replacement part."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

Pinch A Penny

1.7 (45 reviews)
    • www.pinchapenny.com

"Up to two months ago I was purchasing chlorine at the pinch a penny store in West Kendall Miami 10415 SW 104 St, Miami. I was extremely happy with the liquid chlorine jugs. All I used to use was two
    jugs and within minutes my pool..."

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service

Jandy Pool Products

1.8 (38 reviews)
    • www.jandy.com

"Had to change wi fi password and ssid can not connect device iAquaLink device will not connect to new Wi-Fi address."

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service

Raypak

1.7 (31 reviews)
    • www.raypak.com

"I was never contacted by anyone from ray pack I got results from another source pack West in Seattle. The new part I received came with absolutely no literature or wiring diagram had to figure it out myself!"

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service