Skip to content

Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies

Coast Spas

2.2 (60 reviews)
    • www.coastspas.com

"My spa is leaking and I cannot get a repair man to come and look at my spa to tell me what is wrong with it.
    I live in Sacramento, Ca area. The store here closed and the closest coast spa is 7 hours away in Bakersfield Ca.
    I need he..."

Read All 118 reviews Customer Service

Raypak

1.8 (60 reviews)
    • www.raypak.com

"We bought an electric heater on July of 2023. When we tried opening it this year it started leaking water from the heater. We want the service to come fix it fast or switch the heater because we have a warranty."

Read All 116 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Jacuzzi

1.6 (63 reviews)
    • www.jacuzzi.com

"Jacuzzi customer service is terrible. Purchased a defective unit, and they will not fix it!! Have spent over six hundred dollars to repair and still is not working properly."

Read All 114 reviews Customer Service

Efaucets

2.2 (42 reviews)
    • www.efaucets.com

"Do not buy from this 3rd party Amazon seller. I purchased a shower diverter kit for $445. The plumber never showed for 45 days and told me I bought the wrong kit/ I tried to return it but was told that I'd have to contact..."

Read All 105 reviews Customer Service

Blue Haven Pools

2.0 (38 reviews)
    • www.bluehaven.com

"total disregard for others property. ran their pvc well
    point water onto my property for over a solid month now, 24-7
    my property has lost vegetation and grasses and now the water is coming onto our other property next door and begi..."

Read All 99 reviews Customer Service

Pinch A Penny

1.7 (61 reviews)
    • www.pinchapenny.com

"I have no issues with the individiually owned stores, just the fact that the company has raised chemical prices over the last 2 years over 60% which is absolute greed. Stores themselves are not to blame, forcing pool owners to..."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

Jandy Pool Products

1.7 (47 reviews)
    • www.jandy.com

"Waited on call and never got a callback still waiting. Having issues with lights and need advice. Please call back"

Read All 87 reviews Customer Service

Cal Spas

2.2 (19 reviews)
    • www.calspas.com

"I am now on my 3rd waterfall assembly in 13 months. The plastic waterfall assembly cracks and breaks apart. I contacted Cal Spas directly to ask them about this. They said they have never had this happen before... ever. I thought..."

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service

Island Recreational

2.2 (48 reviews)
    • islandrecreational.com

"Bottom line, you sent me an ad on April 28th and didnt honor it on Monday April 29th. There was no expiration date on the ad."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service

Bestway USA

1.2 (52 reviews)
    • bestwayusa.com

"I bought a hot tub in 2022 and it broke at the seam in early 2023. They sent me a new one that I had to pay for shipping but I kept patching the Old one with glue and epoxy so the replacement stayed in the box and I was going to..."

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service