Browse Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies Companies

Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies

Leslies Swimming Pool Supplies

1.8 (159 reviews)
    • www.lesliespool.com

"I had a clogged line so I called Leslies. They sent Steve out who was very thorough and diagnosed the problem quickly. He walked me through the whole process and explained everything to me. I could tell real quick he knew what he..."

Read All 230 reviews Customer Service

The Cover Guy

1.8 (122 reviews)
    • www.thecoverguy.com

"Purchased an Extreme Cover from The Cover Guy on 03/02/2023 arrived on or around 03/23/2023. So far so good, now less than a year later the cover is cracking on both side where the cover flips over when laid back off the hot tub...."

Read All 212 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Pfister

2.5 (87 reviews)
    • www.pfisterfaucets.com

"They are pretty, work as well as (but no better than) other brands in the same price range. I bought them because of the warrantee which SOUNDED great but, in practice, not so much.
    Yes, they will 'replace the unit for free'. BUT,..."

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service

Pentair

1.5 (106 reviews)
    • www.pentair.com

"What a pos. House 5 years old and the 2nd one has failed. Out of warranty by 2 within 5 years. Replacement is 1000.00. Have other household appliances that cost this or less and they are still working. Pool company doesnt even..."

Read All 172 reviews Customer Service

American Standard

1.7 (87 reviews)
    • www.americanstandard-us.com

"Need mounting kit for faucet I have a picture of faucet it's a single hole bath faucet thank you uuuuu"

Read All 167 reviews Customer Service

In The Swim

1.7 (114 reviews)
    • www.intheswim.com

"Reference Amazon order #114-104****-646****. I had my wide Coleen order this product for my spa. We contacted your office and Amazon at least 5 times. The container is not damaged. Your product makes my spa water cloudy. Enclosed..."

Read All 163 reviews Customer Service

Anthony Sylvan

5.0 (145 reviews)
    • www.anthonysylvan.com

"Hi Javid,
    We are very happy to hear you had a great relationship working with Mark and Sonia. We thank you very much for sharing about your experience!
    Sincerely,
    Kevin
    Customer Care"

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Namco Pools

1.6 (73 reviews)
    • www.namcopool.com

"AAfter two failed installments and multiple filter failures, they strong armed my husband into signing a letter stating that after they send the next filter they are no longer responsible for the warranty of the brand new pool,..."

Read All 139 reviews Customer Service

Barefoot Spas

2.4 (73 reviews)
    • www.barefootspas.com

"Even though my electrician tested the power and everything was green, we still can't get it to turn on. Frustrated that I can't get it to operate and been unable to get an answer from the manufacturer."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

Project Source

2.0 (48 reviews)
    • Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies

"First I just ask at Lowes Customer Service desk the procedure for warranty claim. Answer you have to go to project source, me: I thought since it's a Lowes exclusive product you would have contact info. LCS: you can Google it...."

Read All 119 reviews Customer Service