Browse Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies Companies

Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies

Leslies Swimming Pool Supplies

1.9 (154 reviews)
    • www.lesliespool.com

"I was trying to reach a particular somebody in customer care to THANK them for replacing our pool blanket that disappeared in hurricane Ian as a warranty replacement. We greatly appreciate your consideration and prompt response...."

Read All 221 reviews Customer Service

Skim-A-Round

1.4 (139 reviews)
    • www.skim-a-round.com

"In the one I have the two pieces won't snap together anymore and I was trying to get ahold of the company for a warranty replacement."

Read All 212 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

The Cover Guy

1.7 (116 reviews)
    • www.thecoverguy.com

"A Month ago I sent a request off to Customer support for a replacement package of screws etc. that came with the lifter and new cover. My fault and wanted a price to order them and finish this project before my knee surgery...."

Read All 202 reviews Customer Service

In The Swim

1.6 (110 reviews)
    • www.intheswim.com

"I have been loyal customer since 1982 (40) years and have never had a problem till now. I ordered some supplies recently, when I opened the shipment I realised I had missordered a product. When I contacted ITS I was told they woul..."

Read All 155 reviews Customer Service

American Standard

1.6 (81 reviews)
    • www.americanstandard-us.com

"bought from Home Depot and delivered offshore. Parts missing from unopened package. Impossible to contact -- never answer phone. US 800 number is long distance cost for offshore. 3 years later I still have no parts to install prod..."

Read All 154 reviews Customer Service

Pfister

2.1 (73 reviews)
    • www.pfisterfaucets.com

"Needed to get a replacement seal under warranty for a faucet. Impossible to reach anyone in customer service. Waited in phone queue for 20 minutes. When rep finally answered, her phone was broken. Tried calling again, same..."

Read All 153 reviews Customer Service

Pentair

1.6 (93 reviews)
    • www.pentair.com

"The company doesnt want to warranty their products and find me any possible way to void it, such as act of God or storm by placing a blame on a natural disaster they can void the warranty!"

Read All 148 reviews Customer Service

Namco Pools

1.5 (71 reviews)
    • www.namcopool.com

"I would like to return the pool I went back there the very next day my wife did I went back Tuesday I would like to return this pool and buy another one stronger pool this is not what I wanted very dissatisfied if you could help..."

Read All 137 reviews Customer Service

Barefoot Spas

4.2 (73 reviews)
    • www.barefootspas.com

"No owners manual got on website typed imy particular model gave me for another model need help setting up please"

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

Coast Spas

2.2 (53 reviews)
    • www.coastspas.com

"I have owned a coast curved spa for 2.5 years it has spent last time running that it has working. So far I have replaced a pump the spa pack had several leaks. The spa pack now needs to be replaced again and customer service will..."

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service