Browse Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies Companies

Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies

Intex Recreation

1.6 (235 reviews)
    • www.intexcorp.com

"On 828 I purchased a pool set from them for $99. I sent the money and received a PayPal confirmation. I called PayPal two days later to see if the payment has gone through and if they had any information all they could supply..."

Read All 404 reviews Customer Service

Blue World Pools

1.5 (87 reviews)
    • blueworldpools.com

"I purchased this pool for my family, we have 5 kids and 3 grandkids. The saleswoman was great. The pool we got is nice, but the pump that she sold us that supposed to be so good isn't worth the time to put it up. After 1 year, we..."

Read All 389 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Polygroup

1.4 (216 reviews)
    • www.polygroup.com

"I ordered a motor for my pool skimmer on August 3. They took my money but never sent the part. I keep emailing them and keep getting told that it is on the way and to be patient. I have filed a complaint with the post office and..."

Read All 334 reviews Customer Service

Master Spas

4.0 (151 reviews)
    • www.masterspas.com

"Hi Jennifer. We're sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with South East Spas. Because they are a completely separate company from us there is nothing we can do to rectify these issues. You would need to reach out to..."

Read All 213 reviews Customer Service

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs

2.2 (54 reviews)
    • www.thermospas.com

"The bottom of our swim spa has rusted out. I have to take a picture, so they can review it. The pool is about 10 years old. There isn't a warranty left. I didn't get the feeling they even wanted to talk to me."

Read All 254 reviews Customer Service

Bestway Pools

1.8 (118 reviews)
    • www.bestwaycorp.us

"Built pool fiiled pool next day came outside and the whole corner seem ripped!! Sent email with pictures of pool built filled and sent to bestway pools still no return call or email. Worst customer service ever terrible
    company"

Read All 253 reviews Customer Service

Hayward Pool Products

1.9 (136 reviews)
    • www.hayward-pool.com

"Contacted Hayward customer service by emails and phone, finally customer service called back said that tech service would be in touch, still have not heard from tech. Phone lines always busy so you leave call back numbers , fill..."

Read All 223 reviews Customer Service

Moen

2.2 (126 reviews)
    • www.moen.com

"Moen the very reliable water valve - faucet Manufacturer. Date: September 18, 2021.
    We built our house in 1988 and all the bathroom and kitchen faucet fittings are supplied by Moen.
    Respected and Helpful Moen and to the Customer Ser..."

Read All 219 reviews Customer Service

Delta Faucet

2.4 (117 reviews)
    • www.deltafaucet.com

"Asked about a particular product before I purchased, answer was quick and courteous and to my satisfaction"

Read All 214 reviews Customer Service

Leslies Swimming Pool Supplies

1.9 (144 reviews)
    • www.lesliespool.com

"Roberta at your Stockton California Pacivic Ave store is the rudest Manager I ever encountered in life and Im 50 years old. I don't know how you guys let her be a representative of your company!"

Read All 204 reviews Customer Service