Browse Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies Companies

Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies

Bestway Pools

1.7 (386 reviews)
    • www.bestwaycorp.com

"You people and company are trash *** you your product is trash the product using Wi-Fi is trash I hate it I hate that yall dont have a customer service representative you lazy sacks of ***"

Read All 799 reviews Customer Service

Intex Recreation

1.6 (263 reviews)
    • www.intexcorp.com

"No help whatsoever!!!do not deal with intex. Can not supply part I needed!informed I must buy a complete new control base!"

Read All 450 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Delta Faucet

2.8 (237 reviews)
    • www.deltafaucet.com

"Discontinued part to my faucet . My plumber tried to get new solenoid but was told part no longer available and I should contact Delta for help."

Read All 431 reviews Customer Service

Blue World Pools

1.5 (103 reviews)
    • blueworldpools.com

"DO NOT GET IN CONTRACT WITH THESE LIARS!! They lied about it being under warranty, they pull out their money like clock work every month $320.00 never late for that, but cant fix my pool! Their service sucks their warranty sucks..."

Read All 411 reviews Customer Service

Polygroup

1.4 (242 reviews)
    • www.polygroup.com

"Unfortunately, I am unable to get in touch with anyone. The phone is constantly unavailable. No one comes or response to email or the online chat..
    I have been trying for three weeks.
    I purchased a Christmas tree that has discontinu..."

Read All 367 reviews Customer Service

Master Spas

4.7 (160 reviews)
    • www.masterspas.com

"Thank you for taking the time to contact us and leave us feedback. We do apologize for the issues you have encountered. Our records indicate that the spa was purchased through an independent dealer similar to ours. We have..."

Read All 225 reviews Customer Service

Moen

2.2 (160 reviews)
    • www.moen.com

"Will someone please call me??? Id like to purchase a new hose for my kitchen sink, Ive sent pictures by text and email, and I get no response!! My phone number is 860-389-****"

Read All 288 reviews Customer Service

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs

1.8 (58 reviews)
    • thermospas.com

"Found a led round cover in the bottom of the tub. It's a concord model not a month old. It's behind one of the head rests."

Read All 262 reviews Customer Service

Hayward Pool Products

1.7 (161 reviews)
    • www.hayward-pool.com

"I have been a lifelong pool owner. About 3 years ago, I proactively replaced a 20+ year old sand filter system with a brand-new pro series Hayward sand filter and pump. I have my pool professionally maintained, and the system is i..."

Read All 257 reviews Customer Service

Kohler

2.3 (111 reviews)
    • www.kohler.com

"I need the fittings that fit 3/8 hole. Ive checked everywhere. This is going on three weeks. Everyone Ive found is for 1/2inch hole"

Read All 224 reviews Customer Service