Browse Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies Companies

Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies

Intex Recreation

1.6 (237 reviews)
    • www.intexcorp.com

"Paid a lot of money for this pool. Trying to winterize put cover comes off when it rains. Customer service said take it off and recover it. We live in MN and customer service said it is not meant for cold winter. It will ruin it...."

Read All 406 reviews Customer Service

Blue World Pools

1.5 (89 reviews)
    • blueworldpools.com

"Bought a 21 ft pool and was asked to be a show pool, which meant I was to get my pool installed immediately. Pol was bought on 6 June 2021, after signing the contract I never heard another word from the company. I had to continue..."

Read All 391 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Polygroup

1.4 (217 reviews)
    • www.polygroup.com

"The metal *** bent while my family was in it. They refuse to refund it even though it has only been 4 days now. I hope they go *** broke."

Read All 334 reviews Customer Service

Master Spas

4.0 (151 reviews)
    • www.masterspas.com

"Hi Jennifer. We're sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with South East Spas. Because they are a completely separate company from us there is nothing we can do to rectify these issues. You would need to reach out to..."

Read All 213 reviews Customer Service

Bestway Pools

1.7 (126 reviews)
    • www.bestwaycorp.us

"I'm calling to replace the part it has a leak it's taking water in the part number is 254-00 2*** *67 it's not an insurance claim I'm just trying to replace the part I bought it in the end of 2019 I appreciate someone actually..."

Read All 269 reviews Customer Service

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs

2.2 (56 reviews)
    • www.thermospas.com

"BEWARE
    I purchased a Chesapeake 400 in May. It was delivered on September 30th. Right from the start there was communication issues. I had requested a morning delivery and was told they can accommodate that. On the morning of deliv..."

Read All 257 reviews Customer Service

Delta Faucet

2.3 (126 reviews)
    • www.deltafaucet.com

"DeadCalled first Time and gave info and asked to answer an email with pictures, nothing arrived so I called again , there was a mix up in the email, finally I received the message and answered it with photos, called for the..."

Read All 235 reviews Customer Service

Moen

2.1 (131 reviews)
    • www.moen.com

"I phoned Moen to ask about replacement parts. What I got was a never ending recording of high pressure sales pitches for things that were of no interest to me. Never did speak to a human being. The experience convinced me to..."

Read All 228 reviews Customer Service

Hayward Pool Products

1.9 (137 reviews)
    • www.hayward-pool.com

"new heater installed, would not fire up, had power, called gas company for testing lines, checked ok.
    Called for local rep to service
    "Will be there it 4 days" - canceled
    "will be there in 5 days" - canceled
    " will be there in 5 days"..."

Read All 226 reviews Customer Service

Leslies Swimming Pool Supplies

1.8 (146 reviews)
    • www.lesliespool.com

"we are a first time above ground pool owner, so we have lots of questions. My husband today went into the location at Eastex Frwy in Beaumont TX, salesperson Christopher was working today. As my husband walked into the door to..."

Read All 208 reviews Customer Service