Browse Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies Companies

Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies

Bestway Pools

1.7 (397 reviews)
    • www.bestwaycorp.com

"Their customer service is nil. Leave a message and sometime will get back to you in two business days. The instruction manual is loosely translated pictures. Does not include what type of motor, what type of filter, or..."

Read All 832 reviews Customer Service

Delta Faucet

3.0 (271 reviews)
    • www.deltafaucet.com

"cant get a hold of anybody on the phone and I need replacement parts for my IN2ITION showerhead. need to new washer hoses a new shower head and a new hand shower. water not coming out of showerhead and hand shower properly."

Read All 476 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Intex Recreation

1.6 (264 reviews)
    • www.intexcorp.com

"Messed up order 3 times and got billed now I have to fight with the customer service they said Anything where between 24/48 hr return it's been 3 days ?"

Read All 453 reviews Customer Service

Blue World Pools

1.5 (103 reviews)
    • blueworldpools.com

"DO NOT GET IN CONTRACT WITH THESE LIARS!! They lied about it being under warranty, they pull out their money like clock work every month $320.00 never late for that, but cant fix my pool! Their service sucks their warranty sucks..."

Read All 411 reviews Customer Service

Polygroup

1.4 (242 reviews)
    • www.polygroup.com

"I have called twice today and no one answers. The second call rang for 25 minutes before I gave up and hung up. I have tried before to fill out the request to replace and then tried again after no answers on the phone. I get..."

Read All 368 reviews Customer Service

Master Spas

4.7 (160 reviews)
    • www.masterspas.com

"Thank you for taking the time to contact us and leave us feedback. We do apologize for the issues you have encountered. Our records indicate that the spa was purchased through an independent dealer similar to ours. We have..."

Read All 225 reviews Customer Service

Moen

2.2 (162 reviews)
    • www.moen.com

"I purchased a faucet for life according to Moen. Since then I have had to have it repaired three times, a handle, a hose and now the handle again. When I called them they sent the wrong handle. Now I cannot seem to get through to..."

Read All 292 reviews Customer Service

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs

1.8 (58 reviews)
    • thermospas.com

"Found a led round cover in the bottom of the tub. It's a concord model not a month old. It's behind one of the head rests."

Read All 262 reviews Customer Service

Hayward Pool Products

1.7 (162 reviews)
    • www.hayward-pool.com

"Pool pump connectors. You guys are selling pool pumps and nobody in the US sells them he ffing connectors. Pump mod.BHP1500II Ive spent over a month trying to get those parts . Half the time buying your *** products that you sell..."

Read All 258 reviews Customer Service

Kohler

2.4 (122 reviews)
    • www.kohler.com

"BAlthough the waiting time was long, around 10 mins in the afternoon, but its all worth of waiting. Submitted pictures and identified part number; learned that after over 20 years and its still under the warranty. Even the part is..."

Read All 244 reviews Customer Service