Skip to content

Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies

Bestway Pools

1.7 (558 reviews)
    • www.bestwaycorp.com

"No one called me back I need a air valve for my hot tub thank you for bad service Im dissatisfied with the customer service for not returning phone calls to satisfy the customer"

Read All 1166 reviews Customer Service

Intex Recreation

1.6 (276 reviews)
    • www.intexcorp.com

"I am incredibly displeased with the service I was provided. After I advised the supervisor that my husband was shocked twice, his response to the problem was to 'try again', as if that is going to happen. It's going to cost me..."

Read All 482 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Blue World Pools

1.4 (120 reviews)
    • blueworldpools.com

"The CSR knew exactly what to do. In fact, I got the same rep 3 times.
    Respectful, courteous and timely."

Read All 437 reviews Customer Service

Polygroup

1.3 (256 reviews)
    • www.polygroup.com

"My wife and I bought a 14x42 Elite Summer Waves pool in the summer of 2022. We still have the receipt. This year, after filling it completely, the lower seam started to tear despite only having two summers of use. I store the..."

Read All 387 reviews Customer Service

Kohler

2.6 (173 reviews)
    • www.kohler.com

"I never would have ordered a part from Kohler if I had known it was going to take 3 1/2 weeks for it to be delivered. I will never buy anything from them ever! I could have traveled to China and back 6 times for heaven's sake...."

Read All 352 reviews Customer Service

Moen

2.4 (187 reviews)
    • www.moen.com

"We feel that Moen could have responded to our concern about the missing part and sent it to us, This has been a challenge to go without a sink."

Read All 328 reviews Customer Service

Hayward Pool Products

1.6 (200 reviews)
    • hayward.com

"App not working, saying i need a new site,i do that and still not working. Put i email address and new pass word then says app may nt be new enough."

Read All 326 reviews Customer Service

Master Spas

4.9 (165 reviews)
    • www.masterspas.com

"Quick response for my request, very co-operative, I didnt have any problem with getting replacement part."

Read All 230 reviews Customer Service

Skim-A-Round

1.5 (177 reviews)
    • www.skim-a-round.com

"I installed the unit properly...after installation the basket floats to the top and I lose suction in my skimmer due to air entering my system. Impossible to contact the company...they don't pick up the phone and e mails are not r..."

Read All 277 reviews Customer Service

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs

1.7 (65 reviews)
    • thermospas.com

"Every phone number that is on here does not work it's been disconnected. I have a broken part on my thermal Spot 2 and no matter where I look I cannot get a hold of them."

Read All 270 reviews Customer Service