Browse Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies Companies

Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies

Bestway Pools

1.7 (533 reviews)
    • www.bestwaycorp.com

"Hot tub his not having no pressure to blow bubbles at a jet, only half jets are working. Please help."

Read All 1119 reviews Customer Service

Intex Recreation

1.6 (272 reviews)
    • www.intexcorp.com

"ID air mattress keep on deflating and its just 2 months that I bought it,this is not good at all,I go and come every 2 weeks and found my bed like that every time this is very bad and sad"

Read All 473 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Blue World Pools

1.4 (116 reviews)
    • blueworldpools.com

"I had a hard inquiry on my report that was NOT authorized remove it immediately. Arin Brown Tipp City Ohio."

Read All 429 reviews Customer Service

Polygroup

1.4 (251 reviews)
    • www.polygroup.com

"Does not stand behind warranty even with receipt. bought a brand new tree for $250 and none of the lights work. They guarantee their products for 2 to 5 years on trees, but they do not stand behind it. Please save your hard,..."

Read All 379 reviews Customer Service

Kohler

2.7 (157 reviews)
    • www.kohler.com

"trouble with the soft close toilet seat with a cover staying up. Kohler Veil K-6299 toilet,any ways to fix this"

Read All 328 reviews Customer Service

Moen

2.4 (178 reviews)
    • www.moen.com

"Once i could speak with a real person, it went very well. It took 40 minutes to talk to someone, however."

Read All 317 reviews Customer Service

Master Spas

4.9 (164 reviews)
    • www.masterspas.com

"Sorry to hear that you are having troubles with your spa and are now finding yourself outside of the warranty. We are certain though if you are still need service for any reason, any of our service centers would still 100 percent..."

Read All 229 reviews Customer Service

Hayward Pool Products

1.6 (179 reviews)
    • hayward.com

"Hayward summit warranty. The heater does not work. Im not pissed, I was wondering if its under warranty and if he can be replaced or repaired. Hayward is renowned to be number 1 heater for pools. I misplaced the invoice when I..."

Read All 296 reviews Customer Service

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs

1.8 (64 reviews)
    • thermospas.com

"I bought a Manhattan Gold Hot Tub back in 2014 and thought I was told that I had a lifetime warranty on part and motors. Found out that they had lost my account and record for my purchase. This hot tub has 3 motors and one went..."

Read All 268 reviews Customer Service

Skim-A-Round

1.5 (165 reviews)
    • www.skim-a-round.com

"Missing part, have to pay for the return???!?!?!!
    Damaged
    Reviews are SO BAD, some people are waiting for their item return and delivery return fees."

Read All 255 reviews Customer Service