Browse Plumbing Companies

Plumbing

Roto Rooter

1.5 (230 reviews)
    • www.rotorooter.com

"This was a leakage problem hard to identify but we were satisfied with the service provided and felt a thorough investigation was done. We were not charged for additional services beyond the service charge."

Read All 664 reviews Customer Service

Benjamin Franklin Plumbing

1.7 (133 reviews)
    • www.benjaminfranklinplumbing.com

"My swamp cooler stopped sending cold air about 7 weeks after it was supposedly cleaned and new water filters installed. I was charged $100.00 for the supposedly new water filters. I also paid approx. 99.00 for the little water pip..."

Read All 414 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Plumbforce Direct

1.6 (122 reviews)
    • www.plumbforcedirect.co.uk

"Enquired by email about having a gas cooker fitted, Got a call back saying £130.00 plus vat. I agreed was desperate to get the cooker in, they took card details saying they didn't take cash or carry card machines but said no money..."

Read All 210 reviews Customer Service

Gillece Services

3.2 (21 reviews)
    • www.gillece.com

"I have Received LG washing machine. But i am not received invoice copy.
    Please send to my mail id
    Ramalakshmanan.s@***.com
    Order No. OD223074****9080****"

Read All 178 reviews Customer Service

Mr Rooter

1.4 (21 reviews)
    • www.mrrooter.com

"called 10-14-2021 for sewer blockage (minor ) water draining slow . tech would be there at 10-15-2021 at approximately 3.30 pm . Tech arrived at 3.30 pm left by 5.00 pm . easy access to 4 in clean out approximately 6 feet in from..."

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

Beacon Plumbing

1.4 (33 reviews)
    • www.beaconplumbing.net

"overcharged me, along with a nasty attitude, I will never recommend Beacon to anyone. Too bad they use Marshawn Lynch it makes him look bad."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Bonfe

1.3 (18 reviews)
    • www.bonfe.com

"RIPOFF..!! Dispatch said they dont charge more on Saturdays but I was charged over $700.00 for a simple repair that took 30 minutes..!!!"

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Rooter Hero Plumbing

1.9 (16 reviews)
    • rooterhero.com

"Rooter Hero came out on there $77.00 special drain snake. They were told they would have to snake the through the toilet drain. When they got here, they said it was $385.00 to remove the toilet. I removed it in less than three min..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Plumbers Direct

0.0 (1 review)
    • Plumbing

"The guy was late for the first appointment, he came in the afternoon rather than morning, without telling us anything about being late or letting us know. Luckily we were in and agreed the job, albeit a bit worried. He then did..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Weltman Home Services

2.7 (5 reviews)
    • www.weltmanhomeservices.com

"I called them to fix a floaty on a sump pump that cost $6. They tried to convince me I needed a new pump (I showed tech it was working) and he gave me a proposal for $1000. I had another service company come right after them and t..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service