Browse Plumbing Companies

Plumbing

Roto Rooter

1.5 (250 reviews)
    • www.rotorooter.com

"I was told when I scheduled my appointment that Roto Rooter could resolve my problem. I was quoted a service fee of $65.00. When the company representative technician came to my home he told me it would cost $567.00 to unclog an u..."

Read All 698 reviews Customer Service

Benjamin Franklin Plumbing

1.6 (137 reviews)
    • www.benjaminfranklinplumbing.com

"I could spend days telling you everything that is wrong with Benjamin Franklin Plumbing, but I will spare you. The best decision will ever make is to NOT use them, unless you love wasting time and money! They messed up every..."

Read All 418 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Plumbforce Direct

1.5 (131 reviews)
    • www.plumbforcedirect.co.uk

"Absolutely dodgy service. Scammed me out of money, won't answer calls, left me hanging for days. And when asked to speak to a manager, hung up on me, and then won't answer the phone again."

Read All 225 reviews Customer Service

Gillece Services

2.1 (22 reviews)
    • www.gillece.com

"We had an electrical incident on Saturday night, and had to call around for emergency electrical servicesGillece was the only company available. Let me be clear, the guys who were here, Hal and Jake, were very nice, answered all o..."

Read All 181 reviews Customer Service

Mr Rooter

1.3 (22 reviews)
    • www.mrrooter.com

"They said it would cost about $1000 to fix a leaky faucet. They wanted to charge almost $700 for a new faucet!! That's obscene. They said if we want to get our own faucet, it would cost about $ 900+. This make no sense. They..."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service

Rooter Solutions

2.3 (22 reviews)
    • www.rootersolutions.com

"Diamond reedeem problem please transfer my diamond in my I'd 204130**** please send my diamond in my id"

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service

Beacon Plumbing

1.4 (37 reviews)
    • www.beaconplumbing.net

"I had a clogged toilet on a Saturday afternoon. Having only one bathroom, and three teenagers, this was indeed an emergency. So I called Beacon. The tech (Mario) arrived within 20 minutes (that part was great). Everything else abo..."

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service

Bonfe

1.4 (22 reviews)
    • bonfe.com

"This company wont go to rentals. I guess people in rentals dont deserve to have a functional furnace."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

Danco

3.1 (16 reviews)
    • www.danco.com

"They are replacing the damaged part for free! Glad they can resolve this issue over the phone. Will but from them again."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Rooter Hero Plumbing

1.5 (19 reviews)
    • rooterhero.com

"Over priced,3days later,I pad sign sign sign holes cut in wall to find pipe; water pipe now leaking on cabinets y carpet; clean out install-$600 more, phoney air blast(?) waiting for forth truck to power punch to main line black..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service