Browse Plumbing Companies

Plumbing

Roto Rooter

1.5 (228 reviews)
    • www.rotorooter.com

"Back up in bathroom, called roto - rooter. Fee of $1200, camera scope & snake line. Recommended - $6,000 to "picote " the cast iron pipes. Day after work was completed had another back up. They then confess "break in line-..."

Read All 662 reviews Customer Service

Benjamin Franklin Plumbing

1.7 (133 reviews)
    • www.benjaminfranklinplumbing.com

"My swamp cooler stopped sending cold air about 7 weeks after it was supposedly cleaned and new water filters installed. I was charged $100.00 for the supposedly new water filters. I also paid approx. 99.00 for the little water pip..."

Read All 414 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Plumbforce Direct

1.6 (120 reviews)
    • www.plumbforcedirect.co.uk

"This company is doggy. I wish I had read the reviews.
    I contacted Plumbforce Direct back in June regarding boiler issue. They said engineer will need to look at it and give a quote. I been in contact with Scott. After payment made,..."

Read All 208 reviews Customer Service

Gillece Services

3.1 (19 reviews)
    • www.gillece.com

"Charged my wife over $3000 dollars for furnace repair which was more than furnace and central air cost together. The guy and his employees are theives,"

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service

Mr Rooter

1.4 (20 reviews)
    • www.mrrooter.com

"My experience with Mr. Rooter is NOT very favorable. We thought we would give them a chance to prove themselves. First: My wife called and was informed there would be a $75 fee just to show up. She was then informed they wanted th..."

Read All 78 reviews Customer Service

Beacon Plumbing

1.5 (31 reviews)
    • www.beaconplumbing.net

"I call them up to come over to look at my furnace. They show up at my house in an hour. They look at my furnace and told me it's not working and want over $400 for diagnostic and give me an option to replace with a new furnace aro..."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

Bonfe

1.3 (18 reviews)
    • www.bonfe.com

"RIPOFF..!! Dispatch said they dont charge more on Saturdays but I was charged over $700.00 for a simple repair that took 30 minutes..!!!"

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Rooter Hero Plumbing

1.9 (16 reviews)
    • rooterhero.com

"Rooter Hero came out on there $77.00 special drain snake. They were told they would have to snake the through the toilet drain. When they got here, they said it was $385.00 to remove the toilet. I removed it in less than three min..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Plumbers Direct

0.0 (1 review)
    • Plumbing

"The guy was late for the first appointment, he came in the afternoon rather than morning, without telling us anything about being late or letting us know. Luckily we were in and agreed the job, albeit a bit worried. He then did..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Weltman Home Services

2.7 (5 reviews)
    • www.weltmanhomeservices.com

"I called them to fix a floaty on a sump pump that cost $6. They tried to convince me I needed a new pump (I showed tech it was working) and he gave me a proposal for $1000. I had another service company come right after them and t..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service