Browse Plumbing Companies

Plumbing

Roto Rooter

1.5 (239 reviews)
    • www.rotorooter.com

"They came out to a place I rent, unclogged the toilet, left me with a mess, went back and told the property management that it was my fault, and so I'm now being charged! If theres anything I hate, its liars!
    /"

Read All 682 reviews Customer Service

Benjamin Franklin Plumbing

1.7 (134 reviews)
    • www.benjaminfranklinplumbing.com

"You cannot remove these labels without destroying the original label of the suppliers underneath who we were very happy with. This is tantamount to trespass and defacing of our private property. I would not let Benjamin Franklin..."

Read All 415 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Plumbforce Direct

1.6 (124 reviews)
    • www.plumbforcedirect.co.uk

"This company (Plumbforce Direct Limited plumbforcedirect.co.uk) is really a SCAMD. I was overcharged £200 (the invoice says one figure and they took £200 more from my credit card over the phone) and after numerous phone calls, the..."

Read All 213 reviews Customer Service

Gillece Services

1.9 (20 reviews)
    • www.gillece.com

"I had work done on a clogged sewer in the basement all good then my furnace and a/c went so we took care of that I was told and shown 1 price on this tablet and thought I was signing for 198 per month then got the 1st payment and..."

Read All 178 reviews Customer Service

Mr Rooter

1.3 (21 reviews)
    • www.mrrooter.com

"called 10-14-2021 for sewer blockage (minor ) water draining slow . tech would be there at 10-15-2021 at approximately 3.30 pm . Tech arrived at 3.30 pm left by 5.00 pm . easy access to 4 in clean out approximately 6 feet in from..."

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

Beacon Plumbing

1.4 (36 reviews)
    • www.beaconplumbing.net

"I was quoted a $81.00 service charge to come out and inspect my furnace and the tech called me just before showing up and said its $39.00 to show up and $call someone elsec225.00 for a diagnostic test on the Furnace. such BS..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Bonfe

1.3 (20 reviews)
    • bonfe.com

"Had a leaking water heater and old water softener ... Bonfe came, confirmed the leak, and offered to replace both on the spot for $7K. When I told them it was too expensive, the service man said he wanted to "run a test." When he..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Rooter Hero Plumbing

1.6 (18 reviews)
    • rooterhero.com

"I believe that Rooter Hero has scammed me the same way they have scammed or attempted to scam many other customers (See https://claremont-courier.com/latest-news/rooter-hero-settles-ordered-to-pay-209k-other-fees-57412/). On Decem..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Sterling Plumbing

2.3 (6 reviews)
    • www.sterlingplumbing.com

"Had a shower door kit that had some age to it and no hardware upon opening the packaged door. Called Sterling and the girl i spoke to was top notch. Have a hardware pack coming my way and best part, its free"

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Danco

2.0 (9 reviews)
    • www.danco.com

"Poor service never would recommend danco financial. No customer service number...helppppp hellllppppp jjjjjkkkkkxkv..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service