Browse Photography Companies

Photography

Cynthia Cruz Photography

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.cynthiacruz.co

"I paid her in full $175 to provide 2 hours of service for my daughters 10th birthday. She didn't call or show up. I messaged her several times and finally got a response back that she could not attend a park due to the outlets...."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Vijay Kumar Photography

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • vijaykumarphotography.com

"ClappingSir Facebook KO koi dusre bande NE *** kar liya hai sir Facebook program is problem for solve pages"

• Advertisements

Timeless Imagery

2.2 (3 reviews)
    • timelessimageryonline.com

"Natasha is a horrible business person and just a horrible person in general. I have never dealt with such a stunningly absurd amount of total disregard for anyone else before. I have heard her say things such as "Well, I used to..."

PreferredPhotos

• www.preferredphoto.net

"I placed an order for a digital camera which showed to be in stock. Next day I received an e mail to call & confirm the order. I called & after 3 times on hold for over 5 minutes, a service rep kept trying to sell me addit..."

Neewer

2.8 (3 reviews)
    • neewer.com

"It only worked for 2 weeks and it stopped working completely. Tired to get a hold of someone in the US but doesnt seem like a working number."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service
  • " If you are smart, you will NOT be fooled by Michelle Pearl Gee. I hired MPG back in February, 2012 as our wedding photographer for our destination wedding to Cabo San Lucas. She origionally wanted me to pay in full so she could..."

Ranganath Photography

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • Photography

"Not worth to spend lot of money for their bad attitude. Do you have lot of easy money then go with them. But if you have a lot of hard earned money then you will regret taking their services.

They only spend certain amount of t..."

City Dock Photography

• citydockphotography.com

"I'm going to give this scam artist 0 stars.we waited for our pics from our sons third birthday party.they never came.we tried contacting him numerous times.finally I friended him on FB and posted what I thought of him on his..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service
  • "This guy is a liar, He never answer the phone. I'm very disappointed with this man... The worse guy ever in that business... More than a year and I got nothing for him.. A lot promises and nothing. If your looking for a professi..."

86th Street Photo and Video

• www.86streetphoto.com

"This store advertise a sony camcorder for $499. When you call to inquire about your order they will up sell you
    with very expensive battery or any accessories. If you don't buy your order will be cancelled. They are *** artist...."