Browse Photography Companies

Photography

Zen Photo Store

1.4 (8 reviews)
    • www.zenphotostore.com

"Never received my order or refund. They said my order was sent to a wrong address. Then any e-mails were not deliverable
    Why are they still on Facebook?"

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Depositphotos

1.7 (5 reviews)
    • depositphotos.com

"I never used or heard of them, saw a charge for 9.99 out of blue. Called my charge card to cancel it to prevent further fraud charges of them or others."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

TSS Photography

2.0 (10 reviews)
    • tssphotography.com

"I was told that my grandson football pictures which was taken during the time they took pop warner pictures was first told no apartment number was on there corrected that and pictures was mailed out the first time on SEPTEMBER 30..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Great American Photo Contest

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.greatamericanphotocontests.com

"I also entered my daughter.... I personally have entered an American modeling contest and it was legit. So I send my daughters photo in. I kept putting off paying the $20.00 entry fee. The 1st deadline was at the end of July. But..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Photos Unlimited

1.6 (7 reviews)
    • www.photosunlimited.ca

"Hi, I would like to make a complaint about one of your employees, Shy-Anne Bumstead, who works at the Photos Unlimited Portrait Studio in the Dawson Creek BC Walmart, store number #05776.
    Shy-Anne is one of the most unprofessional..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Wee Additions Photography

2.8 (7 reviews)
    • www.weeadditionsphotography.com

"I’ve used Weeadditions with all of my babies. Great group of photographers."

Vijay Kumar Photography

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • vijaykumarphotography.com

"Very poor service. If possible I will rated in negative .All service executive is busy . No one have time for customers."

Photo Booth Artist

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.photoboothart.com

""I will begin by saying that it is now February (almost a year later) and I still don’t have my album, despite their contract timeline. They have made every excuse in the book as to why I don't have it, from personal family..."

Metro Model Management

1.7 (6 reviews)
    • www.metromodelmanagementusa.com

"I made same mistake. They asked me to sign contract and told me they were going to do my new portfolio. So she ( Nicole ) took my photos. It was a surprise when I saw the pictures. “ Horrible pictures and never look professional..."

Daniel Arsenault Photography

• www.danielarsenault.com

"I have known Dan for 5 years and he is the best photographer I have meet
    Not only brilliant but a very nice person , he has constantly gone out of his way to help me , a true gentle spirit
    His photographs speak deadly of the huma..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service