Browse Photography Companies

Photography

Cady Studios

1.6 (11 reviews)
    • cadystudios.com

"I went here to have my daughters senior pics taken and the pictures were not good at all and when they told me the price when you finally get an honest answer from them I literally laughed. They act like you sat for a hand..."

Baby And Belly Photography

1.4 (5 reviews)
    • www.babyandbellyphotography.com

"Very rude & unprofessional, zero customer service skills. She does not communicate unless you contact her multiple times and then she calls it harassment and threatening when you are asking for an updated timeline regarding..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Zen Photo Store

1.4 (8 reviews)
    • www.zenphotostore.com

"Never received my order or refund. They said my order was sent to a wrong address. Then any e-mails were not deliverable
    Why are they still on Facebook?"

Scan Digital

1.5 (8 reviews)
    • www.scandigital.com

" I am completely disappointed and utterly frustrated. I sent in 19 mini VHS tapes in May of 2017 to be transferred to CD’s and an external drive (it took 2 months). What I received were awful. Most had “video calibration” on them..."

Depositphotos

1.7 (5 reviews)
    • depositphotos.com

"I never used or heard of them, saw a charge for 9.99 out of blue. Called my charge card to cancel it to prevent further fraud charges of them or others."

Great American Photo Contest

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.greatamericanphotocontests.com

"I also entered my daughter.... I personally have entered an American modeling contest and it was legit. So I send my daughters photo in. I kept putting off paying the $20.00 entry fee. The 1st deadline was at the end of July. But..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

TSS Photography

2.0 (10 reviews)
    • www.tssphotography.com

"I ordered a package including 4 5x7s. And 1 8x10. All 5 pictures are blurry. The 8x10 is blurry and over enhanced and can see lines in the picture. Seems I will have to take my own pictures of him for football. Very disappointing."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Photos Unlimited

1.6 (7 reviews)
    • www.photosunlimited.ca

"Hi, I would like to make a complaint about one of your employees, Shy-Anne Bumstead, who works at the Photos Unlimited Portrait Studio in the Dawson Creek BC Walmart, store number #05776.
    Shy-Anne is one of the most unprofessional..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Wee Additions Photography

2.8 (7 reviews)
    • www.weeadditionsphotography.com

"I’ve used Weeadditions with all of my babies. Great group of photographers."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Photo Booth Artist

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.photoboothart.com

""I will begin by saying that it is now February (almost a year later) and I still don’t have my album, despite their contract timeline. They have made every excuse in the book as to why I don't have it, from personal family..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service