Browse Photography Companies

Clear all filters
Photography

Broadway Photo

• www.broadwayphoto.com

"I'd ordered a Canon HV-30 camcorder from Broadway Photo. I let them talk me into a camera bag, (which was total trash, and only worth about $8.00), lens filters, etc. I still have all the stuff, but they did high-pressure me..."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

Cady Studios

1.3 (26 reviews)
    • cadystudios.com

"I just received my 4th attempt to get my sons school pictures and this order was wrong just like the others I received from CADY. I don't know why it's so difficult to print a picture with a simple name and year on it, but..."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lifetouch Photography Canada

1.7 (12 reviews)
    • lifetouch.ca

"After viewing and ordering online, At checkout there was a non refundable $2.00 fuel surcharge. How can they justify thousands/ tens of thousands of $2.00 surcharges?I mean are they delivering the photo's to the schools in..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Ink Doodle

1.6 (16 reviews)
    • www.inkdoodle.ca

"I tried a Groupon promotion and was really disappointed. I'm surprised that they are still in business. The advertised special price for metal prints was so good I just had to try it. My prints arrived in the mail within a..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Chamberlain Photo Restoration

1.4 (10 reviews)
    • chamberlainrestoration.com

"Called him and he told me he could clean my portrait. Shipped it to him. He called and claimed it would fall apart. He charged me $136 for SHIPPING!! I reported him and he said he would refund $78. I never got the refund and he..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Remember Forever Photography

1.4 (12 reviews)
    • www.rememberforever.co

"Have been trying to contact organisiers for last 12 months as original Astro camp was postponed. I keep trying to contact both the company and the organiser to no avail.
    I just want a refund now and as yet no response
    Not happy at a..."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Facet Studio

1.0 (5 reviews)
    • www.facet-studio.com

"In 2016 I inquired about his (photography/makeup) services in which we discussed doing a photo shoot which would be held in Los Angles Ca. I was told before shooting he required a 300$ deposit. Upon receiving this account..."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

42nd Street Photo

2.0 (13 reviews)
    • www.42photo.com

"Ordered a camera from 42 Street Photo online. After waiting over 4 days with no shipment notice (they claim to ship within 48 hours) and after sending a follow-up email asking why it hadn't shipped, to which nobody responded..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Scan Digital

1.6 (9 reviews)
    • scandigital.com

"I had been procrastinating for years in digitizing my photos. Finally, since I was downsizing and moving, I've decided to take on this major task since Im the keeper of the family photos. I was so excited since I had over 3000 pho..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Baby And Belly Photography

1.4 (5 reviews)
    • www.babyandbelly.ca

"Very rude & unprofessional, zero customer service skills. She does not communicate unless you contact her multiple times and then she calls it harassment and threatening when you are asking for an updated timeline regarding..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service