Browse Photography Companies

Photography

Mixbook

2.2 (37 reviews)
    • www.mixbook.com

"I own a greeting card business, I have created 70+ beautiful designed on the Mixbook website. I placed a large order on 4/26/21, as of 7/9/21, I am now on the 4th Redo request due to glaring errors, like streaks, uneven folding,..."

Read All 76 reviews Customer Service

Boudie Shorts

3.5 (34 reviews)
    • boudieshorts.com

"Saddened but not surprised to hear negative reviews about Molly Marie's boudoir courses. I can't believe I paid for her courses. I think I was suffering with lack of confidence at the time. I don't know what I was thinking as my..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Broadway Photo

• www.broadwayphoto.com

"I'd ordered a Canon HV-30 camcorder from Broadway Photo. I let them talk me into a camera bag, (which was total trash, and only worth about $8.00), lens filters, etc. I still have all the stuff, but they did high-pressure me..."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

Lifetouch Photography Canada

1.8 (11 reviews)
    • lifetouch.ca

"Class photo- grade 7---all kids faces bleached out of recognition, come on , they should know SOMETHING about lighting to work there! No one is smiling (photographer couldn't crack a joke?) and best part? One kid is giving the..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Ink Doodle

1.6 (16 reviews)
    • www.inkdoodle.ca

"I tried a Groupon promotion and was really disappointed. I'm surprised that they are still in business. The advertised special price for metal prints was so good I just had to try it. My prints arrived in the mail within a..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Chamberlain Photo Restoration

1.4 (10 reviews)
    • chamberlainrestoration.com

"Called him and he told me he could clean my portrait. Shipped it to him. He called and claimed it would fall apart. He charged me $136 for SHIPPING!! I reported him and he said he would refund $78. I never got the refund and he..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Remember Forever Photography

1.4 (12 reviews)
    • www.rememberforever.co

"Have been trying to contact organisiers for last 12 months as original Astro camp was postponed. I keep trying to contact both the company and the organiser to no avail.
    I just want a refund now and as yet no response
    Not happy at a..."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Facet Studio

1.0 (5 reviews)
    • www.facet-studio.com

"In 2016 I inquired about his (photography/makeup) services in which we discussed doing a photo shoot which would be held in Los Angles Ca. I was told before shooting he required a 300$ deposit. Upon receiving this account..."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

B And H Photo Video

2.3 (12 reviews)
    • www.bhphotovideo.com

"I only able to use it once on a clients film shoot, and USB cable snapped and when I attempted to use it after I charge it for a second film shoot, the power button was stuck and will come out. I would like a replacement model...."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

42nd Street Photo

2.0 (13 reviews)
    • www.42photo.com

"Ordered a camera from 42 Street Photo online. After waiting over 4 days with no shipment notice (they claim to ship within 48 hours) and after sending a follow-up email asking why it hadn't shipped, to which nobody responded..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service