Browse Photography Companies

Photography

Portrait Innovations

1.9 (877 reviews)
    • www.portraitinnovations.com

"It is the first that my family got very disappointment with your service. Jollibee is my husband's favorite, last night he asked me to ordered online from Jollibee than eating to another restaurant. But then we're not satisfied..."

Read All 1412 reviews Customer Service

Lifetouch Photography

1.5 (449 reviews)
    • lifetouch.com

"Lifetouch has the world's crappiest photographers. They never make sure the kids smile, fix their hair out of their face, or that their clothing is positioned correctly before snapping the photo. This is the sixth year I have had..."

Read All 743 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Picture Me Portrait Studio

2.3 (11 reviews)
    • www.pictureme.com

"My daughter and grandson had their pictures done and when they came home, they went directly to the garbage. This person had NO Clue how to place the two of them to complement each other. Thank God I’m only out 53.63 which I..."

Read All 525 reviews Customer Service

Jcpenney Portraits

1.8 (356 reviews)
    • www.jcpportraits.com

"Hi, I visited your studio today, and our visit was scheduled for weeks in advance. We showed up and was made to wait 45 mins past our scheduled time. Then the photographer took the worst pictures Ive ever gotten from your studio,..."

Read All 508 reviews Customer Service

Picture People

1.8 (230 reviews)
    • www.picturepeople.com

"My Instagram account not available please my Instagram account is open
    My Instagram account name is
    13pagal_fouji"

Read All 375 reviews Customer Service

Teddy Bear Portraits

1.4 (132 reviews)
    • www.teddybearportraits.com

"I have sent many emails not one response I called with 10 people ahead of me I could not wait on the phone as I work all day and I am a teacher, so I opted for the option that they would call me back and never received a call..."

Read All 197 reviews Customer Service

Prestige Portraits

1.4 (132 reviews)
    • prestigeportraits.com

"$44 for 8 wallets and 1 pose. Sickening. By the time I ordered another set of wallets, plus $17 shipping, my order was $104 for 16 wallet photos. I'll take him to a regular portrait studio before I give these clowns my hard..."

Read All 195 reviews Customer Service

Grad Images

1.2 (91 reviews)
    • www.gradimages.com

"I purchased four downloadable photos of my child's graduation online from the GradImages website. The "highest quality" images sent to me were supposed to support a 12x10 inch print, but turned out to be false. The resolution is s..."

Read All 168 reviews Customer Service

Glamour Shots

2.0 (42 reviews)
    • glamourshots.com

"I had pictures taken in 2010 by you location at the time in AZ Mills Mall. After the session they asked if I could place a few pics(2) in the studio. Then you moved to Scottsdale and then closed the location and not informing us...."

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service

Mixbook

2.3 (43 reviews)
    • www.mixbook.com

"I HAVE A DAMAGED BOOKWHAT CAN WE DO THE BOOK ITSELF IS GREAT BUT IT CAME TO ME DAMAGED BY THE POSTMAN"

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service