Browse Photography Companies

Photography

Portrait Innovations

1.9 (875 reviews)
    • www.portraitinnovations.com

"Trying to schedule a shoot for me n my family but number in plano, tx when called says the number or cpde your dialing is incorrect dis they get another number?"

Read All 1408 reviews Customer Service

Lifetouch Photography

1.5 (371 reviews)
    • www.lifetouch.com

"I am so very upset with how my sons 9th grade football picture came out and I refuse to except this. His eyes are closed. The lady yall had doing the pictures that day was not worried about anything but herself. I paid for his..."

Read All 610 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Picture Me Portrait Studio

2.3 (11 reviews)
    • www.pictureme.com

"My daughter and grandson had their pictures done and when they came home, they went directly to the garbage. This person had NO Clue how to place the two of them to complement each other. Thank God I’m only out 53.63 which I..."

Read All 525 reviews Customer Service

Jcpenney Portraits

1.8 (302 reviews)
    • www.jcpportraits.com

"I really dislike writing negative reviews but I feel like I must let the business know as well as others of photographer Priscilla's unprofessional behavior. I had a scheduled appointment first thing in the morning. I showed up..."

Read All 424 reviews Customer Service

Picture People

1.8 (219 reviews)
    • www.picturepeople.com

"This is not a company managed site. The only people that check this site are employees that love to see the *** people have to complain about. Read the fine print on coupons. Covid is not over yet. Manage your expectations...."

Read All 354 reviews Customer Service

Teddy Bear Portraits

2.0 (128 reviews)
    • www.teddybearportraits.com

"I paid for my kid school pict and i never got them i ordered in may i want a refund access code 123302****"

Read All 190 reviews Customer Service

Prestige Portraits

1.4 (123 reviews)
    • prestigeportraits.com

"Senior pictures taken in February 2021. It is now May 13, 2021 and still no pictures. Each of the three calls placed to their 800 number told me to call back in 4 weeks. Graduation is around the corner. Still no senior picture."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service

Grad Images

1.2 (70 reviews)
    • www.gradimages.com

"I ordered the grad picture frame with the tassle holder. My son's picture came in a dollar store frame and was taped with clear tape to the picture frame. The only clear image of the pictures offered had most of the graduating..."

Read All 146 reviews Customer Service

Glamour Shots

2.0 (41 reviews)
    • www.glamourshots.com

"I had pictures taken in 2010 by you location at the time in AZ Mills Mall. After the session they asked if I could place a few pics(2) in the studio. Then you moved to Scottsdale and then closed the location and not informing us...."

Read All 122 reviews Customer Service

Cvs Photo

2.0 (50 reviews)
    • www.cvsphoto.com

"The man taking the picture said i couldn't have bangs pulled bangs back with a band. He told me to tip my head down and no smiling. Sent everything off and got returned 2 weeks later saying it was incorrect, research says you can..."

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service