Browse Photography Companies

Photography

Portrait Innovations

1.9 (877 reviews)
    • www.portraitinnovations.com

"Order say items will take 7-10 business days. Its been a month and still haven't received anything!!"

Read All 1411 reviews Customer Service

Lifetouch Photography

1.5 (456 reviews)
    • lifetouch.com

"I was attempting to purchase sheets of pictures when the sale was running for 1.99. It would not give me the option to select the different sizes and I still desire to obtain. What can I do to correct this issue."

Read All 758 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Jcpenney Portraits

1.8 (373 reviews)
    • www.jcpportraits.com

"Was by happy with photos taken even after communicating my needs.
    Need to be advised what you do if consumer was not satisfied with final product."

Read All 535 reviews Customer Service

Picture Me Portrait Studio

2.3 (11 reviews)
    • www.pictureme.com

"My daughter and grandson had their pictures done and when they came home, they went directly to the garbage. This person had NO Clue how to place the two of them to complement each other. Thank God I’m only out 53.63 which I..."

Read All 525 reviews Customer Service

Picture People

1.8 (231 reviews)
    • www.picturepeople.com

"The photographer wouldnt let us even speak. We had a simple clear idea of what we wanted but would not do it. She kept talking over us. Then took less than the number of photos guaranteed in the digital package."

Read All 376 reviews Customer Service

Teddy Bear Portraits

1.4 (132 reviews)
    • www.teddybearportraits.com

"I have sent many emails not one response I called with 10 people ahead of me I could not wait on the phone as I work all day and I am a teacher, so I opted for the option that they would call me back and never received a call..."

Read All 197 reviews Customer Service

Prestige Portraits

1.4 (132 reviews)
    • prestigeportraits.com

"$44 for 8 wallets and 1 pose. Sickening. By the time I ordered another set of wallets, plus $17 shipping, my order was $104 for 16 wallet photos. I'll take him to a regular portrait studio before I give these clowns my hard..."

Read All 195 reviews Customer Service

Grad Images

1.2 (91 reviews)
    • www.gradimages.com

"I purchased four downloadable photos of my child's graduation online from the GradImages website. The "highest quality" images sent to me were supposed to support a 12x10 inch print, but turned out to be false. The resolution is s..."

Read All 168 reviews Customer Service

Glamour Shots

2.0 (42 reviews)
    • glamourshots.com

"I had pictures taken in 2010 by you location at the time in AZ Mills Mall. After the session they asked if I could place a few pics(2) in the studio. Then you moved to Scottsdale and then closed the location and not informing us...."

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service

Boudie Shorts

3.2 (34 reviews)
    • boudieshorts.com

"Saddened but not surprised to hear negative reviews about Molly Marie's boudoir courses. I can't believe I paid for her courses. I think I was suffering with lack of confidence at the time. I don't know what I was thinking as my..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service