Browse Photography Companies

Photography

Portrait Innovations

1.9 (876 reviews)
    • www.portraitinnovations.com

"The Fredericksburg va location over charged me and then told me they cant refund my money. Gave me a letter to mail off and get a refund. I did the letter was mailed back saying wrong address. Called the location and they told me..."

Read All 1409 reviews Customer Service

Lifetouch Photography

1.5 (383 reviews)
    • www.lifetouch.com

"I just got my daughters pictures and she only had one picture just with different backgrounds, no options at all and the one picture I got she is looking down. The photographer did a horrible job and I hate that I dont get to..."

Read All 629 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Picture Me Portrait Studio

2.3 (11 reviews)
    • www.pictureme.com

"My daughter and grandson had their pictures done and when they came home, they went directly to the garbage. This person had NO Clue how to place the two of them to complement each other. Thank God I’m only out 53.63 which I..."

Read All 525 reviews Customer Service

Jcpenney Portraits

1.8 (304 reviews)
    • www.jcpportraits.com

"Hello my name is Sarah Robinson I had the worst experience at the JCPenney Photography studio on Friday October 15th, 2021 my appointment time was 3:15pm. Upon arrival Daniel the manager was sitting at the front desk. I checked..."

Read All 427 reviews Customer Service

Picture People

1.8 (219 reviews)
    • www.picturepeople.com

"If someone can just contact me I would appreciate it 602-475-****. Ive been waiting a couple weeks now"

Read All 355 reviews Customer Service

Teddy Bear Portraits

2.0 (128 reviews)
    • www.teddybearportraits.com

"I paid for my kid school pict and i never got them i ordered in may i want a refund access code 123302****"

Read All 190 reviews Customer Service

Prestige Portraits

1.4 (124 reviews)
    • prestigeportraits.com

"I took my daughter for scheduled photography session and found the cap and gown and tux/ pearl drape that was available for my sons session two years ago was no longer the same package for my daughter session and if I wanted this..."

Read All 187 reviews Customer Service

Grad Images

1.2 (70 reviews)
    • www.gradimages.com

"I ordered the grad picture frame with the tassle holder. My son's picture came in a dollar store frame and was taped with clear tape to the picture frame. The only clear image of the pictures offered had most of the graduating..."

Read All 146 reviews Customer Service

Glamour Shots

2.0 (41 reviews)
    • www.glamourshots.com

"I had pictures taken in 2010 by you location at the time in AZ Mills Mall. After the session they asked if I could place a few pics(2) in the studio. Then you moved to Scottsdale and then closed the location and not informing us...."

Read All 122 reviews Customer Service

Cvs Photo

2.0 (50 reviews)
    • www.cvsphoto.com

"The man taking the picture said i couldn't have bangs pulled bangs back with a band. He told me to tip my head down and no smiling. Sent everything off and got returned 2 weeks later saying it was incorrect, research says you can..."

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service