Browse Photography Companies

Read All 1412 reviews Customer Service

Lifetouch Photography

1.6 (643 reviews)
    • lifetouch.com

"I have been trying to get my children's picture id to order photos and noone is able to help. I was transferred 3x on the chat, and 2x on the phone. No phone number..the local WI number is the wrong number."

Read All 1156 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Jcpenney Portraits

1.8 (453 reviews)
    • www.jcpportraits.com

"I had confirmed my outdoor park photo appointment as per the email reminder. I showed up 10 minutes early to make sure I was in the correct place. The photographer was due to be there for 11am. Nothing. So I tried calling their sh..."

Read All 664 reviews Customer Service

Picture Me Portrait Studio

2.3 (11 reviews)
    • www.pictureme.com

"My daughter and grandson had their pictures done and when they came home, they went directly to the garbage. This person had NO Clue how to place the two of them to complement each other. Thank God I’m only out 53.63 which I..."

Read All 525 reviews Customer Service

Picture People

1.8 (232 reviews)
    • www.picturepeople.com

"Hello, the reason for trying to communicate is because this day I felt very bad with the service, I felt despised, discriminated against with the treatment I received from the Lady who attended to me, I arrived at the place and..."

Read All 380 reviews Customer Service

Prestige Portraits

1.5 (145 reviews)
    • prestigeportraits.com

"Wouldnt recommend you use them. The photos were great and local studio, but trying to get the product if theres an error! Forget it."

Read All 215 reviews Customer Service

Teddy Bear Portraits

1.3 (135 reviews)
    • www.teddybearportraits.com

"Do not have interaction with the company. Customers are scammed, while keeping the promised Rebates, employees that are professional with work ethic and are honesty are treated with a hostile work environment , they discriminate..."

Read All 204 reviews Customer Service

Grad Images

1.2 (99 reviews)
    • www.gradimages.com

"So my son graduated 2023. I did not order a picture. If you go to his pictures and can find the one of him in his cap and gown holding his diploma, you will see why. I think that was very unacceptable and it's been bothering me..."

Read All 180 reviews Customer Service

Glamour Shots

2.0 (42 reviews)
    • glamourshots.com

"Would like to track down my photos from the 60s but having no luck.very upset over it.your company has a website of many pics from the 90s.also there should be a contract from the girl who setup a studio at Ingram Park Mall in..."

Read All 130 reviews Customer Service

Cady Studios

1.4 (44 reviews)
    • home.cady.com

"Good morning my name is jonathan i took one of my pictures but i wanna change it , i wanna u guys help me for that please answer the most fast possible. I appreciate it so much"

Read All 61 reviews Customer Service