Browse Photography Companies

Photography

Portrait Innovations

1.9 (875 reviews)
    • www.portraitinnovations.com

"Trying to schedule a shoot for me n my family but number in plano, tx when called says the number or cpde your dialing is incorrect dis they get another number?"

Read All 1408 reviews Customer Service

Lifetouch Photography

1.5 (365 reviews)
    • www.lifetouch.com

"Hi my name is katey I graduated from bishop Tonnos high school in Ancaster Ontario and was wondering if I could get retakes done my phone number is 905979****. Thank you"

Read All 603 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Picture Me Portrait Studio

2.3 (11 reviews)
    • www.pictureme.com

"My daughter and grandson had their pictures done and when they came home, they went directly to the garbage. This person had NO Clue how to place the two of them to complement each other. Thank God I’m only out 53.63 which I..."

Read All 525 reviews Customer Service

Jcpenney Portraits

1.8 (296 reviews)
    • www.jcpportraits.com

"Photographer freakin ran her mouth when I said I wasn't satisfied with any of my pictures. She freaking said if you don't like the way you look then there's nothing we can do about that. Who the *** says that to a customer? And..."

Read All 417 reviews Customer Service

Picture People

1.8 (219 reviews)
    • www.picturepeople.com

"This is not a company managed site. The only people that check this site are employees that love to see the *** people have to complain about. Read the fine print on coupons. Covid is not over yet. Manage your expectations...."

Read All 354 reviews Customer Service

Teddy Bear Portraits

2.0 (127 reviews)
    • www.teddybearportraits.com

"So last December I use teddy bear portraits I found out the morning of that my photographer had quit apparently I was supposed to be that photographers last client, and they just decided not to come, I had to call the company to..."

Read All 189 reviews Customer Service

Prestige Portraits

1.4 (123 reviews)
    • prestigeportraits.com

"Senior pictures taken in February 2021. It is now May 13, 2021 and still no pictures. Each of the three calls placed to their 800 number told me to call back in 4 weeks. Graduation is around the corner. Still no senior picture."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service

Grad Images

1.2 (69 reviews)
    • www.gradimages.com

"The photographer was rushing, didnt care to stop and take the picture probably. Instead it took less than half a second, not even time to position myself or show my diploma and it was over. Worst ever."

Read All 145 reviews Customer Service

Glamour Shots

2.0 (41 reviews)
    • www.glamourshots.com

"I had pictures taken in 2010 by you location at the time in AZ Mills Mall. After the session they asked if I could place a few pics(2) in the studio. Then you moved to Scottsdale and then closed the location and not informing us...."

Read All 122 reviews Customer Service

Cvs Photo

1.9 (46 reviews)
    • www.cvsphoto.com

"What a sign or May 30 told me all will be well receive at CVS on June 10 never received a lawns graduation sign"

Read All 78 reviews Customer Service