Browse Pharmacy Companies

Pharmacy

Alpha Max Gains

1.4 (16 reviews)
    • alphamaxgainex.com

"No one has returned my request I want to cancel all orders and the money back on my card what I ordered was $39.95 and I was billed 1995 I will need to cancel this order please you can't put one price and then charge someone..."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

RightSourceRX

1.5 (17 reviews)
    • www.rightsourcerx.com

"been trying for 48 hours to get to prescription refill mail order my computer says their computer is off line and since phone is only online from 8am to 6 or 8 pm mon to fri it can be hard to get them by phone."

• Advertisements

Pharmacy Direct Of South Africa

1.3 (26 reviews)
    • www.pharmacydirect.co.za

"On 24 November 2021 I submitted my script to Pharmacy Direct. Today is the 13th of December and I have still not received it.
    I phone every day and then I get promised that a manager will phone me back. That has not happened and I..."

Big Mountain Drugs

3.7 (16 reviews)
    • www.bigmountaindrugs.com

"After going through most of completing the order, they kept trying to force me to join a "savings membership program". They were insisting i join the program, they ended hanging up on me. They had already got my credit card info,..."

Xlpharmacy

3.2 (5 reviews)
    • Pharmacy

"They are a legit pharmacy but their order processing is a nightmare. Confirmation emails are never sent. And even if you receive one your credit card will NOT be charged. My complaint is the opposite of some here. They will NOT..."

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Reckitt Benckiser

1.5 (17 reviews)
    • www.rb.com

"Originally because no one can open the gel blocker - four adults have tried.
    However, I have tried five times to complain using phone and laptop - it is nigh impossible. Form won't submit and I can't find an e mail address."

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Humana Pharmacy

1.6 (37 reviews)
    • www.humanapharmacy.com

"Despite assurances that I would be contacted ONLY by email I continue to receive calls about refills. Talking with customer service this morning was useless, kept repeating the same rite answer over and over. She said that no..."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

United Naturals

2.1 (26 reviews)
    • www.unitednaturals.com

"I clicked the wrong button, and I was charged $199.00 on my credit card, so be careful when ordering this product. Thank you, Pissed Consumer, for helping me with this problem.
    As far as United Naturals, they contacted me very quic..."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

Pfizer

2.5 (12 reviews)
    • www.pfizer.com

"After filling a prescription, went to my car started reading all the side effects, with family history took prescribed meds back into pharmacy and they wouldnt refund , said I had to call Pfizer, I did they said they would refund..."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

Catamaran

1.4 (23 reviews)
    • Pharmacy

"When I call to see what kind of coverage I have they hang up, or they say I have the wrong number. Or they say they sell books.
    They have me down as having something of their medical or what ever I'm supposed to have but, the custo..."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service