Browse Pharmacy Companies

Pharmacy

Duane Reade

2.1 (38 reviews)
    • www.walgreens.com

"I had to pick up a pain medication prescription but was unable to due to their new time of closure at 10pm. Two of their stores have closed in my neighborhood and now this one on 72nd and 1st in Manhattan closes at 10pm.
    I will ret..."

Read All 99 reviews Customer Service

The Rx Advocates

2.0 (57 reviews)
    • get.patientassistanceprograms.com

"DECEPTION. THEY REPRESENTED THEMSELVES AS SPOKESPEOPLE FOR NOVO NORDISK AND IN ORDER TO BE IN THE INSULIN PROGRAM I WOULD HAVE TO PAY $40 MONTHLY TO RX ADVOCATES."

Read All 91 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Vitamin Shoppe

2.1 (48 reviews)
    • www.vitaminshoppe.com

"Well I thought your company could get the tea I am looking forhelp my husbands eyes but the person I talk to said you don't have it and cannot get it.. so you could not help me."

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service

Optimal Stack

1.2 (28 reviews)
    • optimalstackblogs.com

"Lot,125301 Wish to stop it doesn't work if anything is bad for the heart"

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service

Medco Pharmacy

3.7 (1 review)
    • www.medcopharmacy.com

"Terrible service, everytime I turn around I have to wait for them to talk to the Dr. Even after he sends in the RX. Then they decide they have to talk to me for review as well. Takes weeks to get through even renewals. Think..."

Read All 85 reviews Customer Service

Qualitest Pharmaceuticals

3.4 (33 reviews)
    • Pharmacy

"Unable to beak in half without pill splitter they shatter into very small peaces and into dust totally not unusable"

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service

Philidor Rx Services

3.0 (39 reviews)
    • www.philidorrxservices.com

"I have similar situation. Philidor will not refund my money and their phone number is disconnected and website is gone."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service

Relaxium Sleep

1.3 (53 reviews)
    • www.tryrelaxium.com

"AngryI heard about it on the Mike Gallagher show. Decided to try at the "special radio price" I didn't expect $119.90 charge on my account over and above the initial charge of $7.95! Not only that, my husband doesn't think it..."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

Pro Naturals CBD

1.2 (31 reviews)
    • pronaturalscbd.com

"I want my packages to stop arriving."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

SCBN

1.8 (26 reviews)
    • www.scbn.org

"I use to work for this company a few years back. I swear I don’t anymore and wouldn’t want to due to drama amongst staff but yes they are real advocates and do work for the patient. Not every customer service agent is as good or..."

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service