Browse Pharmacy Companies

Pharmacy

Medco Pharmacy

3.7 (1 review)
    • www.medcopharmacy.com

"Terrible service, everytime I turn around I have to wait for them to talk to the Dr. Even after he sends in the RX. Then they decide they have to talk to me for review as well. Takes weeks to get through even renewals. Think..."

Read All 85 reviews Customer Service

Qualitest Pharmaceuticals

3.4 (33 reviews)
    • Pharmacy

"Unable to beak in half without pill splitter they shatter into very small peaces and into dust totally not unusable"

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Philidor Rx Services

3.0 (39 reviews)
    • www.philidorrxservices.com

"I have similar situation. Philidor will not refund my money and their phone number is disconnected and website is gone."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service

Advocate My Meds

2.2 (49 reviews)
    • advocatemymeds.com

"My complaint is has made an icer draft on my account by going before October 30 as I was told payments was going to start. Not on September 29 . I just wasn't to cancel my membership and get a refund on all the money that gas been..."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service

Costco Pharmacy

2.1 (56 reviews)
    • www.costcopharmacy.ca

"If you have insurance on file, Costco refuses to allow a GoodRX card even if you tell them you are making a cash purchase and not to bill insurance. This is a way Costco steals from customers. Go to another pharmacy like Amazon..."

Read All 78 reviews Customer Service

Pro Naturals CBD

1.2 (31 reviews)
    • pronaturalscbd.com

"I want my packages to stop arriving."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

SCBN

1.8 (26 reviews)
    • www.scbn.org

"I use to work for this company a few years back. I swear I don’t anymore and wouldn’t want to due to drama amongst staff but yes they are real advocates and do work for the patient. Not every customer service agent is as good or..."

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service

GoodRx

3.6 (36 reviews)
    • www.goodrx.com

"I understand not everything can be handled through an app and there are cases where you need to go to see a doctor physically however I felt like I paid pretty much for nothing. The doctor had responded so fast that there is no..."

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service

Kinvada

1.4 (7 reviews)
    • www.kinvadarewards.com

"Unable to "claim" my product because it was more than 30 days since they had sent me the email. Totally ripped off for $200!!! I also told the customer service rep that I would like to hear the original conversation I had with..."

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service

Eli Lilly And Company

1.9 (36 reviews)
    • www.lilly.com

"I cant afford trulicity my Dr. And pharmacist suggest I call Lily the manufacture of trulicity see if I can get a discount card"

Read All 63 reviews Customer Service