Browse Pharmacy Companies

Pharmacy

Accredo

1.3 (195 reviews)
    • www.accredo.com

"Accredited is a mandate from express script .patients are required to use it and therefore poor coordination leads to breaches in medication supply.
    Ongoing loss of physician orders and patient communication is pervasive.
    Automated..."

Read All 290 reviews Customer Service

Envision Rx Plus

1.5 (142 reviews)
    • www.envisionrxplus.com

"I've been trying to unsubscribe since Nov. of 2020. I have called to cancel, no responce. haven't ordered meds. in three years. still being charged $31.00 per month."

Read All 227 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Medco

1.3 (4 reviews)
    • www.medcohealth.com

"I am trying to get a letter stating I no longer have them as my medical so that I can receive medical elsewhere and all Im getting is the run around I need lelp for cronic debilitation pain
    Eva Figueroa
    267410****"

Read All 223 reviews Customer Service

VitaGlo

1.8 (45 reviews)
    • www.vitaglo.com

"I received an e-mail from them stating that they received a letter from USPS (postal service) stating that the parcel was transfered to Canada.Post.
    I asked them a copy of the letter in order for me to make a proper follow-up with..."

Read All 193 reviews Customer Service

Mylan

1.6 (105 reviews)
    • www.mylan.com

"The patch contains a total of 140 Mg of lidocaine, meaning it contains 1/5 the amount of adhesive it should. It does not stick and does not work. A 5% patch contains 5 Mg per gram of adhesive. If the total dose is not the same,..."

Read All 182 reviews Customer Service

Vitacost

3.0 (85 reviews)
    • www.vitacost.com

"When will I be able to purchase alpha lipoic acid with acetyl l carnitine? It has been out of stock for the last couple of months."

Read All 150 reviews Customer Service

Afrin

1.9 (45 reviews)
    • www.afrin.com

"Its 2021, my mom and I are out of town in a hotel with nothing close by or open.. bottle top wont come off .. you need to fix this problem!"

Read All 142 reviews Customer Service

Advanced Bionutritionals

1.8 (77 reviews)
    • www.advancedbionutritionals.com

"On Wednesday 28th July I ordered a product advertised. My doctor later told me not to take it but I cant contact them."

Read All 137 reviews Customer Service

Smart Cleanse Detox

1.1 (59 reviews)
    • smartcleansedetox.com

"I have not ordered a bottle of smart cleanse dietary supplement for the ridiculous price of $87.00 Canadian. I have no idea how you got my card info but it is all a sham. I would never order any supplement over the internet..."

Read All 135 reviews Customer Service

NorthStar Nutritionals

2.2 (43 reviews)
    • www.northstarnutritionals.com

"Reviews are negative and not BBB accredited. Please credit my account I listened to a lengthy sales pitch without reading reviews first so please cancel order so Idn have to contact my attorneyp"

Read All 123 reviews Customer Service