Skip to content

Rumor is you don't pay.
    M-F close at 6pm.
    Closed all weekend.
    Always a 2nd trip.
    Clerk says go to mail order or whatever."

Read All 2913 reviews Customer Service

CVS Pharmacy

2.1 (1,245 reviews)
    • www.cvs.com

"I take a biologic med that has to be filled through CVS specialty pharmacy and gets delivered to my local CVS. Got a text message that my med was delivered and ready for pick up. Got to the counter and young woman can't even find..."

Read All 2730 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rite Aid

2.3 (369 reviews)
    • www.riteaid.com

"Called 3 days in a row, no one would answer the phone, kept pushing to record. Called front of store they paged them (she was extremely apologetic), but the woman in pharmacy was very rude said they were busy!! Is this a..."

Read All 916 reviews Customer Service

Express Scripts

1.8 (508 reviews)
    • www.express-scripts.com

"I have numerous complaints regarding issues I have encountered with Express Scripts. The specific concerns are as follows:
    1. Refusal to cover increased costs for prescriptions filled at outside pharmacies, while simultaneously inc..."

Read All 906 reviews Customer Service

OptumRx

1.5 (546 reviews)
    • www.optumrx.com

"Im in South Carolina however prescription delivered to Florida
    I need my meds!!
    Looks like it was sent back to original sender."

Read All 855 reviews Customer Service

CVS Caremark

1.6 (322 reviews)
    • www.caremark.com

"had an issue with my script. called to ask why prescription was denied at Walgreens .Customer service rep was absolutely RUDE. Hubby was sick so i was on line as insurance holder. Even though he identified himself she asked if i..."

Read All 538 reviews Customer Service

Boots

2.2 (198 reviews)
    • www.boots.com

"very poor CS service - tried calling 4 different CS numbers left held for over 30mins so gave up each time... AI robot useless... Boots has lost their way ... used to be a respectful household name and service provider.."

Read All 432 reviews Customer Service

Relaxium Sleep

1.3 (239 reviews)
    • www.tryrelaxium.com

"This product is a hoax I wish to send it back and get a refund will not recommend believed it would and saw it on Tv. Tried it for 2 weeks and it didnt relax me at all. What else can I say but the product doesnt work let me send..."

Read All 428 reviews Customer Service

Accredo

1.2 (281 reviews)
    • www.accredo.com

"I don't even need to go in depth about it, anyone who's used them knows that they're the worst pharmacy to go through. Seven weeks and counting that I have been waiting for my MS medications due to their incompetence."

Read All 418 reviews Customer Service

BlueChew

1.9 (143 reviews)
    • bluechew.com

"I still don't know how to get a refill on the prescription. This has been the most difficult thing to get filled so far."

Read All 399 reviews Customer Service