Browse Pet Stores Companies

Pet Stores

Pacific East Aquaculture

2.8 (8 reviews)
    • www.pacificeastaquaculture.com

"I have a tent that I purchased yesterday from Walmart however Ive called the store three times I cant get a hold of anybody the tank is full of water and I missing parts"

Nestle Purina Petcare Company

2.6 (7 reviews)
    • www.purina.com

"Friskies wet cat food has been off the shelves in the Las Vegas area for 3 months. Company says they are producing product. A lie?"

• Advertisements

Jung Puppy Club

2.4 (4 reviews)
    • jungpuppyclub.blogspot.com

"rselfTeacup POMERANIAN PUPPIES
    I was looking for Pomeranian puppies searching the web and came across this one. I had no idea who was really behind it. So I contacted the contact page. A woman named Ran..."

Itsy Puppy

3.0 (6 reviews)
    • www.itsypuppy.com

"I bought my puppy 6 years ago and she is everything we could ever want! True to size healthy! We are in love!! It’s puppy take excellent care of their puppies and it’s a dream come true! These puppies are so cute they are unreal!..."

Drs Foster And Smith

1.7 (8 reviews)
    • www.drsfostersmith.com

"They are gone. They sent my info to Petco"

All Pets Club

1.1 (9 reviews)
    • www.allpetsclub.com

"They refuse to sell me the dwarf rabbit I paid for and asked them to take the big bunny back and give me the dwarf or give me my money back"

Paradise Valley Schnauzers

3.1 (7 reviews)
    • www.paradisevalleyschnauzers.com

"I was blown away by the service I received from Paradise Valley Schnauzer. My questions were always answered honestly and calls were returned promptly. We lost our little darling a couple of years ago, but I will gladly go back..."

Kaytee

1.7 (7 reviews)
    • www.kaytee.com

"I have given my conures and parakeets and cockatiel Kaytee fiesta food for years and one of my birds LOVED the bright yellow square biscuits in the food and now you stopped putting them in the food. How can I get them? I have..."

Aquaculture Aquariums

2.3 (7 reviews)
    • Pet Stores

"I recently purchased a 38/55 aquarium stand that has no hardware to put the stand together with inside the box .I would like to get the hardware that should have been included with box ."

Hot Dog Collars

1.3 (7 reviews)
    • www.hotdogcollars.com

"I PURCHASED A PERSONALIZED DOG TAG AND A PERSONALIZED COLLAR FROM YOU. I PAID $5 MORE TO GET THE ITEMS EARLIER, 5 DAYS. THAT WAS TWO WEEKS AGO NOW. I RECEIVED THE ID TAG, BUT STILL TO THIS DAY HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING OF THE..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service