Browse Pet Stores Companies

Pet Stores

1800PetSupplies

1.6 (11 reviews)
    • www.petsupplies.com

"Still waiting for a phone call. Back I havent received the item or a refund. Will not be ordering from you again"

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Mammoth Outlet

1.8 (8 reviews)
    • www.mammothoutlet.com

"I am a repeat customer. First bed in 2013 was great, 2nd bed no problem. I just purchased the 3rd bed in July 2019. With difficulty purchasing the bed I called and ordered over the phone with a delivery date July 6th. July 10th I..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Pridebites

2.0 (12 reviews)
    • pridebites.com

"What happened to the beautiful color-coordinated monogrammed coats and blankets people were previously able to order?"

Pet Gift Box

1.8 (15 reviews)
    • petgiftbox.com

"I get the pet gift box .. they take my money out as soon as the first of the month comes ! You don’t see you box untill the following month never here in the month it’s supposed to pretty sad they take your money as soon as the 1..."

Doggie Couture Shop

1.2 (4 reviews)
    • www.doggiecoutureshop.com

"This woman does not know how to run a business! Has a website with only "offline" chat....then why have it? Does not respond to phone messages at all. Finally got an email response after one week and she cancelled my order withou..."

SmartPak Equine

2.8 (10 reviews)
    • www.smartpakequine.com

"No answer and I cancelled my order last week and it was charged to my bank account
    I demand a refund

Simparica

1.2 (7 reviews)
    • www.simparica.com

"After our dogs' death I contacted this company, they said they were sorry and would report it to the FDA, Never heard another word, now I ask you what Company is going to call the FDA and tell them their medication is causing..."

Invisible Fence Brand

2.4 (7 reviews)
    • www.invisiblefence.com

"I have been trying to get my money back for collars I paid for in January and he is playing games and I still dont have collars and I was told they mailed check and I never received now he is canceling my service contract which I..."

Cages By Design

1.3 (4 reviews)
    • www.cagesbydesign.com

"I loved my outdoor suncatcher aviary until the door rusted so badly that it is falling off and being held on by zip ties. They were not helpful at all when I emailed to get a new door as they had changed their design and no..."

Saltcritters

1.6 (7 reviews)
    • www.saltcritters.com

"Ordered from them twice in the last 2 months. Orders arrived better than expected. Great communication."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service