Browse Pet Stores Companies

Pet Stores

PrettyLitter

2.2 (12 reviews)
    • prettylittercats.com

"Lack of customer service . Delayed delivery. No customer service !!!! Where is my order!!!!!!!no customer service!!!!"

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

Outback Reptiles

3.8 (8 reviews)
    • outbackreptiles.com

"The shop did not provide at purchase the species name and the origin of the reptile, which is very important for the setup of the tank. The reptile is so aggressive that seems more like a wild-caught organism."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

The Monkey Whisperer

1.8 (6 reviews)
    • themonkeywhisperer.com

"I cant really give a review but I am very happy I found this site because now I can cross off this breeder. Last thing I need is a sick animal and an overpriced cage."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Okayseason

1.3 (14 reviews)
    • okayseason.com

"I ordered 2 dog beds and can't getbin touch with customer service to tell them I never received them. I'm out over $100 and really upset."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Tiny Teacup World

1.0 (1 review)
    • Pet Stores

"Can't get photo. Two tiny poodles on their site abegel and cathy .Gave me a discount for two which was $950.00. Then they texted me the next day saying they were ready to ship but each one needed this special crate which was $..."

Blue Buffalo

1.6 (8 reviews)
    • bluebuffalo.com

"I always bought the small cans of flaked tuna cat food. Just opened the new blue topped can. It looked different but our two cats were waiting. THEY WONt eat it. Now we have to take the other 11 cans back to the store and hope to..."

BarxBuddy

1.6 (14 reviews)
    • www.barxbuddy.com

"My dog's behavior has not improved. Waste of time and money. All that is working is the flashlight. Calling customer support was a pain."

Top Fin

1.4 (5 reviews)
    • Pet Stores

"I bought an 8 gallon tank from Petsmart. Its a nice size. Fits my Danio's, but I have two complaints. 1) Is my fish get stuck behind the plastic backing that houses about 2 gallons of water. Not sure why this was made like this. I..."

Posh Pocket Pups

1.4 (9 reviews)
    • www.poshpocketpups.com

"Hello, I knowq how to find the owner of this website, could even deliver."

Once Upon A TeaPup

• www.onceuponateapup-maltese.webs.com

"I stumbled upon La Chic Puppy Boutique back on 9/1/13 and dealt with Jen (who turned out to be Ginger Turk) and bought a teacup Maltese for $5350.00 -- she was great to deal with at first, sent me photos, responded with emails/tex..."