Skip to content

Pet Stores

Hartz

1.7 (36 reviews)
    • www.hartz.com

"I bought a double pack of flea and tick collars for my cats. They have fleas really badly and my husband thought this would work to get rid of the flea problem."

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service

Budgetpetcare

3.5 (50 reviews)
    • www.budgetpetcare.com

"I am very happy about what I pay for my pet meds. It is by far the most inexpensive website to order from"

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Red Sea Fish

1.9 (44 reviews)
    • www.redseafish.com

"My corals are dying! The light on the power supply started to blink. I replaced it and ever since, I can't get it to connect. I push the button for 5-20 seconds and nothing happens. The power light is solid red the whole time."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

Fi Dog Collar

1.6 (36 reviews)
    • tryfi.com

"No tengo servicio de ocupación. No me hago cargo del servicio que me correspondía. Quiero un reembolso, espero que puedan ayudarme. Gracias."

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service

Fuzz E Family

2.6 (38 reviews)
    • www.fuzz-e-family.com

"Ordered and got emails about order & shipment, there never was a delivery or a actual tracking # that went anywhere.
    My emails were never replied to, loss my $50 because cash ap started I waited too long to make dispute!
    Don't shop..."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

Petsizor

1.2 (44 reviews)
    • petsizor.com

"I could not get a response from them. I have not received a response since filling out a report with Pissed Consumer site. I have read other comments about the company and feel successful for getting the grinder but ordering the..."

Read All 68 reviews Customer Service

Pedigree

2.8 (27 reviews)
    • www.pedigree.com

"The dog food smelled horrible when the bag was opened. I fed it to the dog. He immediately got diarrhea and threw up for two days. After changing the dog food, he is fine. The dog isn't even two years old. I bought two bags and..."

Read All 68 reviews Customer Service

Fresh Step

3.0 (33 reviews)
    • www.freshstep.com

"I love Fresh Step. I have tried other litters, and I find that the extra amount of money I pay for it is worth it. However, the last two 25 lb boxes I bought had a problem, the plastic handle broke. The first time it wasn't a big..."

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service

Alpha Paw

2.1 (28 reviews)
    • www.alphapaw.com

"I canceled my subscription thats what happened. What a way to run a business, this is disgusting. I immediately canceled my subscription. Not sure who this company thinks they are but I will be charged $45.00 a month to resolve a..."

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

BarxBuddy

1.5 (28 reviews)
    • www.barxbuddy.com

"Service was horrible. Could barely understand her. Could not talk to anyone else. She was only on there . No other people available. I got 2 remotes . And I got it figured out now . With no help from your company. Guess I only..."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service