Browse Pet Stores Companies

Pet Stores

The Farmers Dog

3.4 (19 reviews)
    • www.thefarmersdog.com

"This is my third attempt to cancel this service! You publish a phone number, but no one answers. I have enough of your dog food to feed all the neighborhood.
    Lester J. Ballerine
    400 High Road
    Cary, Il
    847-639-****"

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

Hartz

2.1 (19 reviews)
    • www.hartz.com

"Could not get a hold of anyone, the chat thing was dumb, was asking about coupons and next was asked to pay to chat with a doctors. Was only trying to get some coupons as this its the only thing my cat like and things are getting..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

BarxBuddy

1.8 (25 reviews)
    • www.barxbuddy.com

"Money was supposed be taken out of my credit card but for some reason was declined. Then somebody hacked our credit card and made purchases with it that we had not authorized so we had our cancelled and had a new one issued. So..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

Doggymarket

1.2 (26 reviews)
    • www.doggy-market.com

"I would like to make an order for my grandsons birthday on the 1th of december.
    How long will it take to receive it on time?
    thanks"

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

Pet Food Direct

1.6 (18 reviews)
    • www.petfooddirect.com

"Finally go follow up and poor service which was in 2016 Only to be told it's too late Big delay and follow up"

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

KitNipBox

3.0 (18 reviews)
    • www.kitnipbox.com

"No communication we were charged full price and never received the toys! Also I need to update address and payment method. AND I'm not paying $1.00 to speak with you."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

Joyride Harness

1.2 (21 reviews)
    • joyrideharness.com

"So I purchased three harnesses through joyride two extra smalls and a small the two extra smalls are way too big for my small dogs although I went exactly by their chart of weight and breed the small size is too Big for my medium..."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Top Fin

1.4 (14 reviews)
    • Pet Stores

"Tank is leaking in 2 yrs time it's ridiculous quality had bought the tank on Dec 2020 and it's not even 2 yrs and it's started leaking and wean went to petsmart they refused to refund it."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Nestle Purina Petcare Company

2.7 (10 reviews)
    • www.purina.com

"I have not been able to find Pro Plan adult weight management-large breed at any of my usual sources (Chewy.com, Pet Smart, PetCo). It has been five weeks that I have not been able to order it. This is why I called. The person I..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Petacco

1.3 (21 reviews)
    • petacco.com

"Iv been waiting since may 2020 its now 27feb 2021 9 months and no goods and no replys to email its all a scam"

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service