Browse Pet Stores Companies

Pet Stores

Luvsome

2.1 (49 reviews)
    • Pet Stores

"We tried the Luvsome Adult Dog Food, Natural with Chicken. All of the dogs eat from a communal plate but our 1 year old puppy has his own and usually stays away from the adult food. He is a mini breed. All 3 of my dogs got..."

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service

Petsizor

1.3 (44 reviews)
    • petsizor.com

"I could not get a response from them. I have not received a response since filling out a report with Pissed Consumer site. I have read other comments about the company and feel successful for getting the grinder but ordering the..."

Read All 68 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Budgetpetcare

2.8 (29 reviews)
    • www.budgetpetcare.com

"Stay away from all Canada pet store because they advertised USA made pet product but delivered Australia version. I saw complaints similar customers complaints from Canada pet care that their product from UK, not USA. They are..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Littermaid

1.7 (26 reviews)
    • www.littermaid.com

"Box started acting up last week. Would stop half way. Had to unplug and plug back in. Yesterday 7/31/21 rake came off track. Realigned rake. No longer moves at all."

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service

Lealean Pet Supplies

2.7 (10 reviews)
    • lealean.com.au

"I don't believe the person below who said they are 100% reputable, honest and lovely people ever truly purchased from this "business". And how they rang the business is a mystery to me and all the other people who have wanted to..."

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service

Doggymarket

1.2 (26 reviews)
    • www.doggy-market.com

"I would like to make an order for my grandsons birthday on the 1th of december.
    How long will it take to receive it on time?
    thanks"

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

Red Sea Fish

2.5 (22 reviews)
    • www.redseafish.com

"I am angry. I have thousands of dollars of corals and fish in my tank. I usually use your alkalinity pro test kit which works great. Today I used your alkalinity test which read low. I tested it again just to be sure and it read..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Pet Food Direct

1.6 (18 reviews)
    • www.petfooddirect.com

"Finally go follow up and poor service which was in 2016 Only to be told it's too late Big delay and follow up"

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

Pedigree

2.8 (14 reviews)
    • www.pedigree.com

"I have bought your product for all my dogs for a lot of years and have started to buy the pouches and have noticed there is half a packet of jelly and half a packet of food I am very disappointed in the product my dog loves..."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Joyride Harness

1.1 (20 reviews)
    • joyrideharness.com

"Ive been unable to get a phone # to a Company that sells Grip Harnesss for dogs. Went on their website &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; explained my problem which is Ive never received the harness. On their website..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service