Browse Pet Stores Companies

Pet Stores

Luvsome

2.0 (63 reviews)
    • Pet Stores

"Found a small piece of yarn baked into piece of food. Luvsome/Kroger company treated me quickly, courteously, & professionally. I have no complaints w/customer service & I was properly compensated for issue. Not really a..."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

In The Company Of Dogs

1.4 (61 reviews)
    • www.inthecompanyofdogs.com

"This company is an outright scam. My wife purchased an item 2 years ago and has been charged 14.95 per month since then. Customer service said they would refund the entire amount and as of last count they only refunded one month...."

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Pug Life Harness

1.5 (68 reviews)
    • puglifeharness.com

"I purchased a Pug Life harness for my Boxer over a year ago. One of the first times I used it, the clasp popped open. Thankfully, my dog didnt get away, and I thought maybe it wasnt fastened correctly? Today, the clasp totally pop..."

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service

Budgetpetcare

3.4 (46 reviews)
    • www.budgetpetcare.com

"I have ordered several times through Budget Pet Care. They have always sent my order quickly, and I am happy with the service. Once, an item went out of stock, so they sent another, close to, but just a little better item, which..."

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service

Petsizor

1.3 (44 reviews)
    • petsizor.com

"I could not get a response from them. I have not received a response since filling out a report with Pissed Consumer site. I have read other comments about the company and feel successful for getting the grinder but ordering the..."

Read All 68 reviews Customer Service

Red Sea Fish

2.2 (29 reviews)
    • www.redseafish.com

"I ordered a tank from a dealer in NJ 3 weeks later still nothing
    Online they said tank was in stock but still no shipping
    Just like everything else they get your money than the *** with you
    I was really looking forward to having one..."

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

Lealean Pet Supplies

2.7 (10 reviews)
    • lealean.com.au

"I don't believe the person below who said they are 100% reputable, honest and lovely people ever truly purchased from this "business". And how they rang the business is a mystery to me and all the other people who have wanted to..."

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service

The Finch Farm

1.3 (28 reviews)
    • thefinchfarm.com

"I PURCHASED THIS BIRD IN MAY OF 2021 PAPERWORK THEY SENT SAID VERY SLOW 8-12 MONTHS SO I QUIT WATCHING MY ACCOUNT SINCE I KNEW IT WOULDN'T BE HERE BEFORE MAY OF THIS YEAR. NOW I SEE THAT THEIR WEBSITE IS GONE AND NO ONE CAN..."

Pedigree

2.8 (18 reviews)
    • www.pedigree.com

"We want to take distributionship from Pedigree in my area Andhra Pradesh East Godavari district Kakinada 533001 if any vacancy is there tell me fast my contact number 630935****"

Fresh Step

2.2 (22 reviews)
    • www.freshstep.com

"I have a cat with kidney disease and one that doesn't. I can't figure out which kitty litter to use in this case. You dont have any chat for after 5 oclock where most people go to the grocery store after work. Or nobody to answer..."