Skip to content

Pet Stores

The Farmers Dog

4.0 (117 reviews)
    • www.thefarmersdog.com

"The person was very understanding and very helpful. I couldnt be more pleased. I will definitely continue to use Farmers Dog food"

Read All 205 reviews Customer Service

Conscious Pets

1.2 (125 reviews)
    • www.consciouspets.com

"I bought a toy for my dog. The noise it made scared him, so I contacted them for a refund. They would not tell me how to ship it back. They would not issue a refund. I asked for a different toy. They never sent it. I contacted..."

Read All 205 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

PrettyLitter

2.2 (112 reviews)
    • prettylittercats.com

"Subscription order 6/12 never received. I called the number you gave for pretty litter after 9am and only got message that I was calling outside of business hours, called 10am same message. Sent email, no reply yet"

Read All 180 reviews Customer Service

PetCareRx

1.8 (52 reviews)
    • www.petcarerx.com

"I purchased one item from this company back in 2023 for my dog and I had no plans to order from them again. Out of the blue, over one year later, this company attempted to withdraw $54.11 from my bank account without my..."

Read All 172 reviews Customer Service

Seresto

1.5 (93 reviews)
    • www.seresto.com

"My dog even has tiny fleas, so I know eggs are hatching. Very disappointed in these high-end collars. Also, no, I don't have the damn receipt. It's been 2 months. I didn't think I would have this issue."

Read All 170 reviews Customer Service

Nestle Purina Petcare Company

2.4 (74 reviews)
    • www.purina.com

"I haven't heard from anyone. I'm just trying to see if you still make the flake cat food. My cats love it and I can't find it."

Read All 169 reviews Customer Service

BarkBox

2.0 (80 reviews)
    • www.barkbox.com

"They sent toys and chew things that are useless to me since I have small dogs and I dont allow them hard things like that to chew I did text them about it the first box but heard nothing and the second box had the same items"

Read All 144 reviews Customer Service

PetCareSupplies

2.4 (95 reviews)
    • www.petcaresupplies.com

"No matter how many times I unsubscribe, I keep getting spammed. They just keep sending spam emails over and over again. Do not give them your email address."

Read All 126 reviews Customer Service

Best Pet Parent

1.1 (65 reviews)
    • bestpetparent.com

"Same thing happened to me that happened to a lot of the other people. Ordered, kept getting email run around that order was coming. Never got it, after a very long time they stopped replying to my emails and now it almost looks..."

Read All 122 reviews Customer Service

Somethingsphishy

2.4 (61 reviews)
    • www.somethingsphishy.com

"They don't honor their own policy.
    One fish out of 4 arrived dead, and one dont eat blood worms or other type of food, and less then 2 mm thick
    Above its mouth, meaning for a discus breeder and shop owner, this fish has not been eat..."

Read All 121 reviews Customer Service