Browse Pet Stores Companies

Pet Stores

NextDayPets

1.7 (54 reviews)
    • www.nextdaypets.com

"Called and said my subscription is no longer I had canceled it but you still haven't refunded my money"

Read All 153 reviews Customer Service

Chewy

3.6 (80 reviews)
    • www.chewy.com

"I order a case of cat food, a bone for my dog, 40# of cat litter, and a big container of fish food all in a big Chewy box with no packaging material inside, Guess which 1 did not make it? The fish food lid was broken into about..."

Read All 118 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Best Pet Parent

1.2 (65 reviews)
    • bestpetparent.com

"Same thing happened to me that happened to a lot of the other people. Ordered, kept getting email run around that order was coming. Never got it, after a very long time they stopped replying to my emails and now it almost looks..."

Read All 122 reviews Customer Service

PetCareSupplies

2.4 (89 reviews)
    • www.petcaresupplies.com

"I've been buying from this company since 2018 for all of my cats and dogs flea medicine and de-wormer. They are affordable and reliable. I have 3 cats and 4 dogs. I order Advantage Medium Dogs 11-20lbs (Aqua), Advantage Large..."

Read All 118 reviews Customer Service

Seresto

1.6 (63 reviews)
    • www.seresto.com

"Hi, I bought 2 seresto flea collars about a month ago, dogs were still scratching so I thought the had allergies. Took them to the groomers only to find out they had fleas. Bought these collars at my local Walmart for $56 dollars..."

Read All 113 reviews Customer Service

Somethingsphishy

2.3 (53 reviews)
    • www.somethingsphishy.com

"i have forgot my password and have tried to reset several times with no luck can you help me. need to reset"

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service

Don Sullivan

2.4 (41 reviews)
    • theperfectdog.com

"FedEx doesn't deliver to po box so I need to change my shipping address. I would like a live person to call me."

Read All 103 reviews Customer Service

EverPet

1.6 (45 reviews)
    • www.everpet.com

"I'm not sure as to why you haven't brought back the everpet pouches but that is the only wet cat food that my cat will eat I know that it was recalled but however you never brought it back after you could have made changes, I've..."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

In The Company Of Dogs

1.4 (56 reviews)
    • www.inthecompanyofdogs.com

"Ordered a harness for my dog and it was to too big and I tried to exchange it for smaller..Its been 3 weeks and I haven't
    heard form them. I call them and I couldn't understand them. never again"

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

Pug Life Harness

1.6 (66 reviews)
    • puglifeharness.com

"I have two dogs. one large chocolate Labrador and one blue heeler they both have just backed out of the harness fit tight and ran free in the street ! What can I do to alter the harness to stop this ?"

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service