Browse Pet Stores Companies

Pet Stores

Pet Supplies Plus

2.3 (104 reviews)
    • www.petsuppliesplus.com

"We have two MainCoon cats that love to eat. We spend approx. $100 a month at our local Pets Supply Plus store purchasing the food they like. We also joined your rewards program. Unfortunately we have not gotten credit for any of..."

Read All 172 reviews Customer Service

NextDayPets

1.8 (56 reviews)
    • www.nextdaypets.com

"Puppy update. We no longer have any great Dane puppies available. Will you please return my call 865-466-**** thank you."

Read All 156 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Seresto

1.5 (83 reviews)
    • www.seresto.com

"I purchased a seresto flea collar in May 2022 and its supposed to last 8 months. And my dog has fleas. Shes a indoor dog and only goes to potty."

Read All 153 reviews Customer Service

PrettyLitter

1.7 (86 reviews)
    • prettylittercats.com

"I contacted this company about my issue not only did I not receive any of the promised items but they charged me shipping on a free shipping items i was on the phone with them for over 3 hours before I finally got the person to..."

Read All 135 reviews Customer Service

PetCareSupplies

2.4 (93 reviews)
    • www.petcaresupplies.com

"I have 2 recurring standard orders with this company. I understand that the products are not original but have also tried the originals for double or triple the price and cant honestly say they work much better (flea products..."

Read All 123 reviews Customer Service

Best Pet Parent

1.2 (65 reviews)
    • bestpetparent.com

"Same thing happened to me that happened to a lot of the other people. Ordered, kept getting email run around that order was coming. Never got it, after a very long time they stopped replying to my emails and now it almost looks..."

Read All 122 reviews Customer Service

Somethingsphishy

2.3 (58 reviews)
    • www.somethingsphishy.com

"Hello and happy Wednesday to you! We're looking to place an order this week or next week for a half a dozen or a dozen small discus. We wanted to be sure that our water parameters are lined up as close as possible with where you..."

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service

Don Sullivan

2.4 (42 reviews)
    • theperfectdog.com

"collar hurts the dog.dont use it
    inflicts pain by squeezing the dogs neck with pinching jaws
    it is torture"

Read All 107 reviews Customer Service

Littermaid

1.8 (62 reviews)
    • www.littermaid.com

"i have been waiting one week for return call Why or for the service if youre not gonna fulfill your order"

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service

EverPet

1.6 (45 reviews)
    • www.everpet.com

"I ordered a box of Everpet powder appx one month for my dog who has kidney disease and also setup auto-ship. To
    date i still dont have my order. Could you please give me the status of order please ?
    I can only be reached via email.
    T..."