Browse Pet Stores Companies

Pet Stores

PetSmart

2.0 (669 reviews)
    • www.petsmart.com

"Product made my water cloudy and its not clearing up . No one knows if it is safe to return my fish back to her aquarium"

Read All 1511 reviews Customer Service

Petco

2.0 (572 reviews)
    • www.petco.com

"I ordered a 30 pound bag of science diet dog food. Was supposed to be delivered by door dash never got my food. Manager Xavier Salago to me it was door dash fault"

Read All 1185 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

PetGentle

1.9 (307 reviews)
    • buypetgentle.com

"Livraison enfin arrivée.
    Plusieurs jours sans nouvelles.
    Difficile de communiquer lorsque je suis sur ne parle pas la même langueue.
    Sur le site n'est pas précisé qu'il n'esaint pas en france."

Read All 617 reviews Customer Service

Amazingly Cat

1.4 (285 reviews)
    • www.amazinglycat.com

"I purchased your innovation snake. I received it but it does not work. I charge the snake and I even bought new batteries for the remote. I would like a replacement or a refund.
    I am so disappointed because I bought other items fro..."

Read All 457 reviews Customer Service

Chewy

3.4 (259 reviews)
    • www.chewy.com

"Nothing was trying to get a label and box for a return. Got the box no label. Finally got label. Called to have it picked up no response from fedex. Called again for pick up,finally picked up on 09/23/2022. This been going on..."

Read All 406 reviews Customer Service

Freshpet

2.1 (186 reviews)
    • freshpet.com

"I shop at Costco and routinely purchase the Freshpet food for my dog. This last trip, I purchased two bags of the food and my dog would not eat it. The bag looked to have an abnormal amount of green in it. Both batches were bad...."

Read All 382 reviews Customer Service

Doggykingdom

1.4 (208 reviews)
    • doggykingdom.net

"I did not receive my order.I was said to be delivered on sept 6I have checked my tracking order and mail carrier"

Read All 298 reviews Customer Service

Diyfeeling Com

1.2 (156 reviews)
    • www.diyfeeling.com

"I bought a large dog bed and got a cheap tiny piece of junk. No refund, no reshipping, no service! Do not buy from these thieves!"

Read All 286 reviews Customer Service

Petland

1.4 (104 reviews)
    • www.petland.com

"The sold me a sick a sick puppy I being going back and forward to veterinary and medications. Since the third day that I bring the puppy home I had tooked him to the vet. 3 months no reply yet."

Read All 282 reviews Customer Service

Conscious Pets

1.2 (125 reviews)
    • www.consciouspets.com

"I bought a toy for my dog. The noise it made scared him, so I contacted them for a refund. They would not tell me how to ship it back. They would not issue a refund. I asked for a different toy. They never sent it. I contacted..."

Read All 205 reviews Customer Service