Browse Pet Stores Companies

Pet Stores

Petsmart

1.9 (624 reviews)
    • www.petsmart.com

"So today I went into the petsmart at stafford mall in New Jersey. I was looking at dental products. My dog hates his teeth being brushed so I came across arm and hammer dental spray fir $11.99. I thought it was pricey but the othe..."

Read All 1427 reviews Customer Service

Petco

2.1 (517 reviews)
    • www.petco.com

"Every time I bought stuff in my Petco store, the rewards points never been accredited to my account. This is the 2nd time I had the same problem, the 1st time the Customer Service replied to my email fast, but this time Petco..."

Read All 1100 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

PetGentle

1.9 (300 reviews)
    • buypetgentle.com

"3 weeks ago,I ordered and haven't received my purchase yet.
    I think I am trying to get my money back."

Read All 603 reviews Customer Service

Amazingly Cat

1.4 (285 reviews)
    • www.amazinglycat.com

"Much against the popular vote I normally avoid Ma &;;;;;;;;; Pa/small companies on line and stick with the well known sites. Why? Because I've never had good luck with the small companies. I tend to get screwed over. I'm writi..."

Read All 456 reviews Customer Service

Freshpet

2.1 (159 reviews)
    • freshpet.com

"I have been feeding my dogs Freshpet for a couple of weeks now and they absolutely love it. They have never been so excited to eat. No problems at all."

Read All 336 reviews Customer Service

Diyfeeling Com

1.2 (156 reviews)
    • www.diyfeeling.com

"I bought a large dog bed and got a cheap tiny piece of junk. No refund, no reshipping, no service! Do not buy from these thieves!"

Read All 286 reviews Customer Service

Petland

1.4 (89 reviews)
    • www.petland.com

"I purchased a Quaker Parrot the evening of September 3rd. I was told he was 4 to 5 months old. I ask for his hatch date and was told he would ask the manager. When I got home I realized there was no paperwork on the Quaker Parrot..."

Read All 256 reviews Customer Service

Doggykingdom

2.1 (167 reviews)
    • doggykingdom.net

"Ordered dog bed which turned out to be two layers of cheap material which probably cost $5.
    Advertising was completely mis leading.DonD"

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

Conscious Pets

1.2 (125 reviews)
    • www.consciouspets.com

"I bought a toy for my dog. The noise it made scared him, so I contacted them for a refund. They would not tell me how to ship it back. They would not issue a refund. I asked for a different toy. They never sent it. I contacted..."

Read All 205 reviews Customer Service

Pet Supplies Plus

2.3 (100 reviews)
    • www.petsuppliesplus.com

"All I want to do is check My Account to find out what my recent orders
    were for, but I don't get anything. I've looked through all my emails acknowledging my pickup orders, but I can't find any proof in My Account"

Read All 164 reviews Customer Service