Skip to content

Pet Stores

PetSmart

2.1 (728 reviews)
    • www.petsmart.com

"I ordered wet food from their website. It was not packaged properly and all the cans were dented. When I called to return it I found out that they would not pick up the return that I had to go to a physical FedEx locatiom, which..."

Read All 1621 reviews Customer Service

Petco

2.1 (668 reviews)
    • www.petco.com

"My baby has hip problems and your slippery floors causes her to slip and hurt herself. Why cant you just put concrete as a floor and put designs on the concrete like birds , cats , dogs etc. Im thinking of stopping my vital care..."

Read All 1355 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Chewy

3.7 (441 reviews)
    • www.chewy.com

"Still havent gotten the return slip in the mail. I sure hope it gets here soon. I dont have a printer, so need the actual slip. Thanks!"

Read All 768 reviews Customer Service

PetGentle

1.8 (312 reviews)
    • buypetgentle.com

"I am not receive my command...
    I am hungry and I am lost all in english !!!
    Help me please...
    Where is my command ??"

Read All 625 reviews Customer Service

Amazingly Cat

1.4 (285 reviews)
    • www.amazinglycat.com

"I purchased your innovation snake. I received it but it does not work. I charge the snake and I even bought new batteries for the remote. I would like a replacement or a refund.
    I am so disappointed because I bought other items fro..."

Read All 457 reviews Customer Service

Freshpet

2.0 (214 reviews)
    • freshpet.com

"I got a roll of fresh pet. I fed it to my dog for 3 days. She loved it and ate it up. But then she had runny stool and started vomiting. Now she won't eat, and she has to go out every 2 hrs. She's also had accidents in the house...."

Read All 428 reviews Customer Service

Doggykingdom

1.4 (226 reviews)
    • doggykingdom.net

"1 hour after I ordered I tried to change my order. No phone # to ever talk to a human being so After an hour I sent E-Mail requesting changes. The next day I received an E-Mail response So Sorry Your order has already been process..."

Read All 332 reviews Customer Service

Petland

1.4 (110 reviews)
    • www.petland.com

"Needing someone to return my call asap 217 264 **** you all took money from my saving account for your payment and it will be rejected when it should of came from my checking account"

Read All 294 reviews Customer Service

Diyfeeling Com

1.2 (156 reviews)
    • www.diyfeeling.com

"I bought a large dog bed and got a cheap tiny piece of junk. No refund, no reshipping, no service! Do not buy from these thieves!"

Read All 286 reviews Customer Service

Pet Supplies Plus

2.5 (126 reviews)
    • www.petsuppliesplus.com

"I have taken my bernedoodle to the PS+in my neighborhood since less than a year old. I started about 2 years ago to take him to Candelore's Barking beauties because PS+ was suddenly charging so much more. recently went back..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service