Browse Pet Stores Companies

Pet Stores

Petsmart

1.9 (624 reviews)
    • www.petsmart.com

"So today I went into the petsmart at stafford mall in New Jersey. I was looking at dental products. My dog hates his teeth being brushed so I came across arm and hammer dental spray fir $11.99. I thought it was pricey but the othe..."

Read All 1427 reviews Customer Service

Petco

2.1 (515 reviews)
    • www.petco.com

"On August 8 I spent $160.27 in Petco store located in Caguas, PR, then on August 30 I spent $12,96 but the rewards points never being posted to my Petco rewards account.
    I really appreciated any help in this matter,
    Ilvia J. Cordova..."

Read All 1098 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

PetGentle

1.9 (300 reviews)
    • buypetgentle.com

"3 weeks ago,I ordered and haven't received my purchase yet.
    I think I am trying to get my money back."

Read All 603 reviews Customer Service

Amazingly Cat

1.4 (285 reviews)
    • www.amazinglycat.com

"Much against the popular vote I normally avoid Ma &;;;;;;;;; Pa/small companies on line and stick with the well known sites. Why? Because I've never had good luck with the small companies. I tend to get screwed over. I'm writi..."

Read All 456 reviews Customer Service

Freshpet

2.1 (159 reviews)
    • freshpet.com

"Hello,
    Ive been purchasing the Turkey Bacon for all of my dogs in the past for many many years and occasionally Im finding it more often I purchase a lot of bags at a time when I can find them in a store, but Im finding that its tu..."

Read All 335 reviews Customer Service

Diyfeeling Com

1.2 (156 reviews)
    • www.diyfeeling.com

"I bought a large dog bed and got a cheap tiny piece of junk. No refund, no reshipping, no service! Do not buy from these thieves!"

Read All 286 reviews Customer Service

Petland

1.4 (89 reviews)
    • www.petland.com

"I purchased a Quaker Parrot the evening of September 3rd. I was told he was 4 to 5 months old. I ask for his hatch date and was told he would ask the manager. When I got home I realized there was no paperwork on the Quaker Parrot..."

Read All 256 reviews Customer Service

Doggykingdom

2.1 (167 reviews)
    • doggykingdom.net

"Ordered dog bed which turned out to be two layers of cheap material which probably cost $5.
    Advertising was completely mis leading.DonD"

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

Conscious Pets

1.2 (125 reviews)
    • www.consciouspets.com

"I bought a toy for my dog. The noise it made scared him, so I contacted them for a refund. They would not tell me how to ship it back. They would not issue a refund. I asked for a different toy. They never sent it. I contacted..."

Read All 205 reviews Customer Service

Pet Supplies Plus

2.3 (100 reviews)
    • www.petsuppliesplus.com

"All I want to do is check My Account to find out what my recent orders
    were for, but I don't get anything. I've looked through all my emails acknowledging my pickup orders, but I can't find any proof in My Account"

Read All 164 reviews Customer Service