Browse Pet Stores Companies

Pet Stores

Petsmart

1.9 (611 reviews)
    • www.petsmart.com

"45 bucks to clean out doc ears? 45 bucks to cut tree toenails? Instead of removing a solid mass too a BIOPSY??????????????????????? Instead of removing mass?????????? I am not a money tree to fund PETSMART. Never spoke to so..."

Read All 1409 reviews Customer Service

Petco

2.1 (501 reviews)
    • www.petco.com

"Always went to this new petco at 18 teterboro landing dr. teterboro, n.j.
    After looking threw there tanks they only had small pleckos and mayby 4 topes in all the tanks. So I asked the salesman for 2 large plecko`s for my tank. The..."

Read All 1078 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

PetGentle

1.9 (294 reviews)
    • buypetgentle.com

"We paid for two ultrasonic pet training devices (415-371****. ID) with our credit card on June 2/3.
    How soon will they arrive?
    We have explained how it works to several of our clients, who are waiting to actually try them out on the..."

Read All 583 reviews Customer Service

Amazingly Cat

1.4 (285 reviews)
    • www.amazinglycat.com

"Much against the popular vote I normally avoid Ma &;;;;;;;;; Pa/small companies on line and stick with the well known sites. Why? Because I've never had good luck with the small companies. I tend to get screwed over. I'm writi..."

Read All 456 reviews Customer Service

Freshpet

2.0 (156 reviews)
    • freshpet.com

"Meijer store is the problem. It is not freshet dog food. They are a wonderful company. The the store on the other hand they lie that dont keep the place up . And they are very quick to put the blame on someone or something else...."

Read All 326 reviews Customer Service

Diyfeeling Com

1.2 (156 reviews)
    • www.diyfeeling.com

"I bought a large dog bed and got a cheap tiny piece of junk. No refund, no reshipping, no service! Do not buy from these thieves!"

Read All 286 reviews Customer Service

Petland

1.4 (88 reviews)
    • www.petland.com

"Hi. My name is Amanda. I bought a Red Tail Boa from your store in Bradenton FL in April. He had some strange skin problems a couple weeks later and I brought him back in and they said he is fine and to just keep misting him every..."

Read All 255 reviews Customer Service

Doggykingdom

2.1 (163 reviews)
    • doggykingdom.net

"The no pull harness is a piece of junk. The velcro is inferior, so if your dog pulls hard (as mine does) the front will disengage and your dog is loose. When I inquired about returning it I was informed that they have a no return..."

Read All 231 reviews Customer Service

Conscious Pets

1.2 (125 reviews)
    • www.consciouspets.com

"I bought a toy for my dog. The noise it made scared him, so I contacted them for a refund. They would not tell me how to ship it back. They would not issue a refund. I asked for a different toy. They never sent it. I contacted..."

Read All 205 reviews Customer Service

Pet Supplies Plus

2.3 (93 reviews)
    • www.petsuppliesplus.com

"I was asked 3X to repeat my telephone number because the clerk could not access the system. A young girl standing by finally went over to enter the information. Right before doing so she rolled her eyes at me, because she did not..."

Read All 156 reviews Customer Service