Browse Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics Companies

Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics

Зверополис в Новопетровское

2.2 (3 reviews)
    • Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics

"Я благодарна врачам Елене Николаевне и Елизавете Сергеевне за лечение своей собачки. Отнеслись внимательно и с заботой о животном."

Windcrest Animal Hospital

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.windcrestanimal.com

"All they care about is making money. My dog was dying and they wanted to do many diagnostic studies on him to get more money. No compassion, no urgency in helping him unless I committed to them keeping my pet overnight. They knew..."

• Advertisements

St Francis Veterinary Hospital

• www.stfrancisveterinaryhospital.com

"I took my diabetic dog to this business for weekend boarding. I was clear of the insulin dose and saw that it was recorded accurately. I received a call the next day that our dog had been given 31/2 times her normal dose and was..."

Sergeants Gold

1.5 (1 review)
    • www.sergeants.com

"My husband purchased 2 boxes of the PetArmorPro Advanced at Walmart on 08/11/14. I didn't apply it to my 5 cats until a couple of days later. When I did, it appeared to work initially but within hours instead of the fleas starting..."

Riverside Veterinary Clinic

2.8 (2 reviews)
    • Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics

"*** You are being ridiculous. So someone didnt explain their vaccine visit policy to your liking... maybe you could have asked more questions. You had to wait bc they are super busy. All the time. Because they love animals so..."

Regional Veterinary Referral Center

1.0 (1 review)
    • Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics

"I would like to start off by saying that I have used all departments of this facility and received outstanding service and the staff seemed to be genuinely concerned and compassionate. This is why it pains me to rate this hospita..."

PetVax

1.3 (3 reviews)
    • Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics

"I called Petvax on yesterday to inquire about an appointment for my dog. I spoke to a young lady and she looked up my dog information and told me I could bring him in the morning as a walk in and the technician will give him his..."

Noahs Ark Animal Clinic

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.noahsarkanimalclinics.com

"Terrible experience. The people at this clinic are over-booked and neglecting the needs of customers. The ability to make appointments should be a new priority in this clinic. The chairs in the waiting room are so dirty, stained..."

Munster Animal Hospital

2.3 (2 reviews)
    • munsteranimal.com

"I brought my dog here for 11 years. This is not a holistic veterinary hospital. When they misdiagnosed my dogs severe reaction after giving her a rabies shot, they proceeded to falsely claim that her illness was not their fault..."

MissionVet Specialty And Emergency

• mission.vet

"i took my dog there to have surgery to remove a toe and a mass on it my dog got release the same same day hours later!but what happen later is not right after the surgery my dog never recover i called and explain to one of the..."