Browse Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics Companies

Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics

Tiny Loving Canines

1.6 (3 reviews)
    • www.tinylovingcanines.org

"Visited this facility from a recommendation from a friend, and I have to say I'm disappointed. I was greeted at the door by Audrey who seemed like I was annoying her just by coming in. I was talking to her about adopting and she..."

St Francis Animal Hospital

• www.saintfrancisanimalhospital.org

"About a year ago I had my dog in to St Francis to have a tumor removed. They missed one scheduled appointment date and then it took me several weeks to get in contact with them to finally get the surgery scheduled. They said I nee..."

• Advertisements

Scotts Valley Veterinary Clinic

• www.scottsvalleyvet.com

"I recently moved to SV and after going on line and reading about the different animal hospitals available and talking to my neighbors I chose Scotts Valley Animal Hospital. What a great decision on my part. I was greeted by name a..."

Prosense

2.0 (1 review)
    • www.prosensepet.com

"Sorry to hear about your experience, mine was not as drastic. I could not get my dog to take the vitamin no matter how much peanut butter I put on the pill, or if I wrapped it in a slice of turkey. I started cutting it very small..."

Pineview Veterinary Hospital

1.6 (2 reviews)
    • www.pineviewvethospital.com

"not happy with service took dog to get a wound closed up it was a 3 inch cut about 3/4 deep on his chest needed stitched up badly and the sent him home without even trying to close wound !
    charged 100.00 for visit for nothing but l..."

Parkway Pet Clinic

• Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics

"I want to start by saying that Dr Henderson is great! However, thanks to the horrible (HORRIBLE) experience that I received from Aly (I believe that's her name, that's what her shirt said) we will not be returning after my cats fo..."

Newman Veterinary Centers

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.newmanvets.com

"New Man Vet Centers have switched the Flea Treatment medicine and it does NOT WORK! as a prescribed medicine it cannot be returned and per the staff there is no alternative treatment with their center, I have 3 dogs and I gave it..."

CatDrinksWater

5.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.catdrinkswater.com

"I am Tisha from Holistic Pet Care, my partners mentally ill x wife keeps posting FALSE reviews. I apologies to those who come across this site looking for the truth about my service. Truth is that I have been in Service since..."

Animal Emergency Clinic

• www.aec-tc.com

"My dog was diagnosed with autoimmune disease at Animial Emergency Ctr on Sat. I had warned them the dog had agressive tendincies in veterniry care and muzzled dog for them. The staff removed muzzle and following day complained of..."

ACACIA ANIMAL HOSPITAL

1.2 (3 reviews)
    • acaciaanimalhospital.com

"We also had a bad experience at Acacia. Other reviewers who say money is their primary motivation are correct. They push expensive and unnecessary tests on people who have sick companion animals and who they know they can sucker..."