Browse Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics Companies

Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics

Val U Vet

1.2 (2 reviews)
    • www.valuvet.com

"They were very rude and there was a very long wait time. Most of the workers were too busy talking and laughing amongst themselves to bother helping out the line, and the doctor seemed *** bent on trying to force people to buy med..."

Lockridge Animal Hospital

5.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.lockridgeanimalhospital.com

"I have been bringing my cats to this practice since I moved back into the area in 2006. My parents have brought their dogs there since 1974 when Dr. Lockridge was practicing. Over the years we have gone through many medical myster..."

• Advertisements

Humane Society

3.5 (2 reviews)
    • www.ozaukeehumane.org

"In one of the money collecting drives they vaccinated my 3 month puppies with lethal dosage of vaccines. fund drive on weekend for humane society, large number of vaccines for their weekend money collecting drive no warning and n..."

Canada Vet Express

4.5 (2 reviews)
    • www.canadavetexpress.com

"IPurchased bravecto for my dogs on the second of December and the package has still not arrived yet. I was tracking it, and it was in the uk on the 24th of December, I live in France so I think it should have arrived by now on..."

Vip Petcare

2.3 (4 reviews)
    • www.vippetcare.com

"Avoid this place for a laundry list of reasons.
    At the last minute, they change their time/locations. So if you were planning to go to one when they are scheduled or normally there, you can arrive and be disappointed that they aren..."

Schuyler

• Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics

"I bought this item on 5/28/14 and put on my dog 6/11.The product not only cause discomfort for my dog it didn't even work. She was covered in fleas less than a week after application. I feel so bad for my dog due to her misery. I..."

Parma Animal Hospital

1.0 (1 review)
    • parmaanimalhospital.com

"Save your loved one-don't use Parma Animal Hospital. They hurt my beloved dog, lied about it, did nothing to help her. and let her suffer till she died. I got a call at XMAS to be told she had died after being in the hands of PAH..."

Imperial Highway Animal Clinic

1.3 (1 review)
    • www.imperialhac.com

"Two days ago, my little poodle Sammy woke up with blood on his bed. I didn't know where he was bleeding. I bathe him and found it was from his mouth. Assuming it was his teeth. I took him to Imperial Highway Animal Clinic in..."

CanadaVet

2.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.canadavet.com

"Ordered July 17th. Have not received as August 24th. The business uses no tracking on packages. Really?!?!? This is supposed to save their customers money. What other business ships to retail customers without package tracking?!?..."

Advanced Veterinary Care Of New Hampshire

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.avcnh.com

"Called this place. It was time to let my poor dog go. AVC felt the need to tell me they should run tests first. I brought him some where else. Tests really already did all that. Do go to AVC"