Browse Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics Companies

Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics

Humane Society

3.5 (2 reviews)
    • www.ozaukeehumane.org

"In one of the money collecting drives they vaccinated my 3 month puppies with lethal dosage of vaccines. fund drive on weekend for humane society, large number of vaccines for their weekend money collecting drive no warning and n..."

Fuzzy

2.3 (3 reviews)
    • yourfuzzy.com

"waited too long. cancel!!! will take her to real vet instead and contact my bank unless you cancel. cancel now"

• Advertisements

CanadaVet

2.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.canadavet.com

"delivery charge not disclosed until the end of transaction, after wasting valuable time picking out my items..the charges should be disclosed before wasting time only to have to cancel the whole order. I don't think there will be..."

Beach Buddies Animal Hospital

2.5 (3 reviews)
    • www.beachbuddies.biz

"This vets is the worst vet ever all he does is overcharged and drain your money out of your pocket he is definitely not about the pet he is all about and careless about your pets him and I had a disagreement and I spend 1000..."

Val U Vet

1.2 (2 reviews)
    • www.valuvet.com

"They were very rude and there was a very long wait time. Most of the workers were too busy talking and laughing amongst themselves to bother helping out the line, and the doctor seemed *** bent on trying to force people to buy med..."

Prosense

1.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.prosensepet.com

"We gave our dog the Hip & Joint Vitamin and he started to *** in the middle of the night, so we took him off it and he stopped then a few days later we gave him a one and he started to *** so we know it is the product by the..."

Lockridge Animal Hospital

5.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.lockridgeanimalhospital.com

"I have been bringing my cats to this practice since I moved back into the area in 2006. My parents have brought their dogs there since 1974 when Dr. Lockridge was practicing. Over the years we have gone through many medical myster..."

St Francis Animal Hospital

1.9 (1 review)
    • www.saintfrancisanimalhospital.org

"I was using st francis for my African grey since I moved out here in 2014. The bird had a full exam at that time. I was going about every 3-4 months until 2020. When I called for a trim I was told I needed a full exam. I told her..."

Schuyler

• Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics

"I bought this item on 5/28/14 and put on my dog 6/11.The product not only cause discomfort for my dog it didn't even work. She was covered in fleas less than a week after application. I feel so bad for my dog due to her misery. I..."

Parma Animal Hospital

1.0 (1 review)
    • parmaanimalhospital.com

"Save your loved one-don't use Parma Animal Hospital. They hurt my beloved dog, lied about it, did nothing to help her. and let her suffer till she died. I got a call at XMAS to be told she had died after being in the hands of PAH..."