Browse Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics Companies

Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics

Discount Pet Drugs

4.8 (1 review)
    • discountpetdrugs.com

"I ordered Frontline for my cats on line. I went to use my debit card after that it had been frozen because they thought it had been used fraudulently this company is based out of country.
    I immediately wrote the company they said m..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

PetArmor

1.1 (8 reviews)
    • www.petarmor.com

"Medicine isnt working done bought for two months now even treated home and yard and dogs are still miserable"

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Simparica Trio

1.3 (9 reviews)
    • www.simparicatriodvm.com

"My dog started Simparica on June 1st. He was previously taking Interceptor, with no issues. The few months that have went by with him on it, we noticed him vomiting, itching, diarrhea, very loose stool and had an ear infection...."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Waggy

1.4 (7 reviews)
    • waggy.pet

"Never got my esa letter and they offer me a refund but not the letter. I dont have time to wait for another 4 weeks to get it."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Animal Cancer Care Clinic

1.7 (7 reviews)
    • animalcancercareclinic.com

"Although I initially the Vet ass't was very pleasant, I knew I was wrong the morning I showed up after my pets surgery. I was the first to arrive 15 minutes early to my appt. I called from the parking lot as requested on the sign...."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Florida Wild Veterinary Hospital

3.6 (5 reviews)
    • www.floridawildvethospital.com

"Dr.Schrager & her staff are the best! As soon as you walk in the door, it’s a warm & fuzzy feeling. They’ve treated my pups Auggie & Callie with nothing but love & kindness. Love"

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Animal Emergency Center

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.theanimalemergencycenter.com

"Just witnessed on Alaska Frontier a live Turkey speeding down a hill on a zipline and then a man with a baseball bat swinging hard - turkey guts all over the place. Now in my head forever, I will tell many people who will be shock..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

The Barlow Trail Vet Clinic

1.4 (2 reviews)
    • barlowtrailvet.com

"Please help me find out where my order is ? I never received an order number or tracking information this is my email address,,, terib59tb@***l. Com."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists

1.3 (4 reviews)
    • www.lauderdalevets.com

"I called because my pug is vomiting foamy mucus overnight and was told that they cannot see him because "we are full" find another place to begin with and save you animals life. This place is somehow even worse that it was before."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

SVPMEDS

3.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.svpmeds.com

"Excellent service and prices for my Pug's eye drops. HEB Pharmacy wanted $1800+ for the prescription that is $27.81 at SVP."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service