Browse Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics Companies

Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics

Discount Pet Drugs

4.8 (1 review)
    • discountpetdrugs.com

"I ordered Frontline for my cats on line. I went to use my debit card after that it had been frozen because they thought it had been used fraudulently this company is based out of country.
    I immediately wrote the company they said m..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Allivet

1.7 (9 reviews)
    • www.allivet.com

"They put you on auto ship without asking, I went online to reorder (needed vet authorization) on 12/03, shipment received. On 12/15 received a second shipment based on auto ship. Two $100.00 charges in fifteen days!"

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

PetArmor

1.1 (7 reviews)
    • www.petarmor.com

"Did not get the 4,000 fetch points after I made purchase. Since I matched the item, I thought I should get the 4,000 points."

Florida Wild Veterinary Hospital

3.6 (5 reviews)
    • floridawildvethospital.com

"Dr.Schrager & her staff are the best! As soon as you walk in the door, it’s a warm & fuzzy feeling. They’ve treated my pups Auggie & Callie with nothing but love & kindness. Love"

Animal Emergency Center

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.theanimalemergencycenter.com

"Just witnessed on Alaska Frontier a live Turkey speeding down a hill on a zipline and then a man with a baseball bat swinging hard - turkey guts all over the place. Now in my head forever, I will tell many people who will be shock..."

Animal Cancer Care Clinic

1.6 (6 reviews)
    • www.animalcancercareclinic.com

"Years ago, the Animal Cancer Care Clinic helped me a great deal with my dog Madison. Their level of care and attention, and that of their support staff, was remarkable. Unfortunately, my recent experience at the clinic was the exa..."

The Barlow Trail Vet Clinic

1.4 (2 reviews)
    • barlowtrailvet.com

"Please help me find out where my order is ? I never received an order number or tracking information this is my email address,,, terib59tb@***l. Com."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists

1.3 (4 reviews)
    • www.lauderdalevets.com

"I called because my pug is vomiting foamy mucus overnight and was told that they cannot see him because "we are full" find another place to begin with and save you animals life. This place is somehow even worse that it was before."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

SVPMEDS

3.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.svpmeds.net

"Excellent service and prices for my Pug's eye drops. HEB Pharmacy wanted $1800+ for the prescription that is $27.81 at SVP."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Beach Buddies Animal Hospital

2.5 (3 reviews)
    • www.beachbuddies.biz

"This vets is the worst vet ever all he does is overcharged and drain your money out of your pocket he is definitely not about the pet he is all about and careless about your pets him and I had a disagreement and I spend 1000..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service