Browse Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics Companies

Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics

Comfortis

1.2 (6 reviews)
    • www.comfortis.com

"VCA had a very low active life."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

AllVetMed

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.allvetmed.com

"I ordered an antibiotic for my dog on a Tuesday, expecting to receive it in less than week. The pharmacy claimed that it would ship as soon as my vet approved it, which happened on the same day. On Thursday I followed up online..."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wonder Lake Veterinary Clinic

2.7 (10 reviews)
    • www.wonderlakevet.com

"This was an amazing vet until Banfield took over. All they care about now is how many times they can get you in and how much they can charge you.
    I was worried at first when they took over but it's the same DRSs right? Nope. Not th..."

Rutherford Animal Hospital

1.9 (8 reviews)
    • www.raho.com

"My dog Archie a black lab was boarding for 5 days while we were sway.When we picked him up he seemed fine Within 2 hrs he was. Ring and panting and having trouble getting up Wecalled RAH and was told to bring him to their..."

Allivet

1.6 (11 reviews)
    • www.allivet.com

"Where is my order placed 7/7/22, and why was I not given an order #when will I get delivery or should I order from someone else"

Veterinary Specialty Hospital Of The Carolinas

1.2 (4 reviews)
    • Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics

"Besides charging a lot more than they had said for his care, their visiting hours are terrible. They promised to call us if he got worse, but didn't. We were waiting to see him during their very short visiting hours when they..."

Mars Veterinary

5.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.marsveterinary.com

"After successfully activting one Optimal Selection DNA kit I proceeded to attempt to activate a second kit. I entered the sample ID # from the side of the box (BR06437) and it comes back with "Sample ID not availale for..."

Jns Pets

2.9 (7 reviews)
    • www.jnspets.com

"I have been ordering both Trifexis and Comfortis (same product, same manufacturer) Ely Lilly. One product is for U$$$$ distribution the other for the rest of the world. Seems you noobs have driven them out of Texas.

Fools, n..."

ShotVet

2.8 (10 reviews)
    • www.shotvet.com

"Sam worked with me to help me find my father-in-laws dogs records. She was pleasant and Patient and checked in many different places before she finally found his records."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

MedVet

1.4 (7 reviews)
    • www.medvetforpets.com

"Recently on a Friday my 9-year-old dog received treatment from MedVet for pancreatitis. I was told that if the vomiting and diarrhea continued I should contact them. The diarrhea was still pretty profound on Saturday. I called,..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service