Browse Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics Companies

Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics

Wilderstore

1.4 (7 reviews)
    • www.wilderstore.com

"Order was late, after complaining I received the wrong size pills which were nearly out of date. I complained and got no refund so took it up with the bank who refunded my money because I paid via my visa debit card. All I had to..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Heartgard

1.9 (18 reviews)
    • heartgard.com

"He cant walk on his back legs 24 after giving it to him. Every pet owner should know this is a side effect. Up to $1000 in vet bills a counting. Praying he will walk again"

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DNA My Dog

1.8 (12 reviews)
    • dnamydog.com

"I have tried over an hour to register for my dog's dna test, which I have completed and just today sent the swabs to you. Never has it asked for my customer ID number which it says is necessary to register. I have numerous times..."

Comfortis

1.2 (6 reviews)
    • www.comfortis.com

"VCA had a very low active life."

AllVetMed

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.allvetmed.com

"I ordered an antibiotic for my dog on a Tuesday, expecting to receive it in less than week. The pharmacy claimed that it would ship as soon as my vet approved it, which happened on the same day. On Thursday I followed up online..."

Wonder Lake Veterinary Clinic

2.7 (10 reviews)
    • www.wonderlakevet.com

"This was an amazing vet until Banfield took over. All they care about now is how many times they can get you in and how much they can charge you.
    I was worried at first when they took over but it's the same DRSs right? Nope. Not th..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Veterinary Specialty Hospital Of The Carolinas

1.2 (4 reviews)
    • www.vshcarolinas.com

"Besides charging a lot more than they had said for his care, their visiting hours are terrible. They promised to call us if he got worse, but didn't. We were waiting to see him during their very short visiting hours when they..."

Mars Veterinary

5.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.marsveterinary.com

"After successfully activting one Optimal Selection DNA kit I proceeded to attempt to activate a second kit. I entered the sample ID # from the side of the box (BR06437) and it comes back with "Sample ID not availale for..."

Jns Pets

2.9 (7 reviews)
    • www.jnspets.com

"I have been ordering both Trifexis and Comfortis (same product, same manufacturer) Ely Lilly. One product is for U$$$$ distribution the other for the rest of the world. Seems you noobs have driven them out of Texas.

Fools, n..."

Rutherford Animal Hospital

1.9 (8 reviews)
    • www.raho.com

"I have to say I am so disappointed in the word Hospital in their name, my dog fell down the steps and hurt her back legs, it was 7:45 pm and I called my Vet who told me to take her to the Animal Hospital, now we all know Hospital..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service