Browse Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics Companies

Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics

Pet Shed

2.8 (42 reviews)
    • www.petshed.com

"My pets needed flea and tick protection. My friend never had a problem with Petshed and suggested it to me. The Revolution I ordered took FOUR MONTHS. AND it didn't work!"

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service

Sharlee Stockfeeds

• Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics

"I also bought product and used to shop here regularly until my last experience of 12 weeks waiting for the product. Guess I was lucky to get it but it took literally hundreds of emails and ph calls to get anywhere. Just do..."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

CanadaPetCare

2.4 (45 reviews)
    • www.canadapetcare.com

"Had used Canada Pet Care for a few years ordering Advantage Multi for my small cat rescue. Always worked well. Items had always shipped from Australia and worked albeit took 3 to 4 weeks to receive. Ordered $183 worth in February..."

Read All 63 reviews Customer Service

Ultimate Pet Nutrition

2.8 (46 reviews)
    • ultimatepetnutrition.com

"My initial complaint after my first order was the fact that they did not even ship it out until over a week after order. Took 3 weeks to arrive. I had a subscription and was almost empty. Website only stated "error". They had an..."

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service

Trupanion Pet Insurance

1.3 (31 reviews)
    • trupanion.com

"Vet recommended this to me. They charged too much and didn't do anything they promised!! Very mad! Never advised of the two week period which was supposed to be waived with the vet recommendation. Told would cover abdominal..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Merial

1.3 (18 reviews)
    • www.merial.com

"Rebate for purchasing a full year of heartgard and Nexgard medication for my dog came in the form of a prepaid debit card. It should have $35, but when I activated it, it says $0 balance. I tried to use it twice and it was decline..."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Petplan

1.4 (26 reviews)
    • www.gopetplan.com

"WTF no human being to help and you must join a monthly fee based company to get help via internet. I pay a lot of money for this insurance for my dogs! Shame on you for making it so hard. Ive tried several watts to get help and..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Zoetis

1.3 (24 reviews)
    • www.zoetis.com

"Dishonest company
    Rewards are not paid as stated in their literature
    Always underpaid rewards
    Reward cards not usable
    Dont expect any rewards"

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

Canada Vet Care

3.0 (16 reviews)
    • www.canadavetcare.com

"Have not received my order of interceptor for my dog. Ordered a month ago.
    Phone (352)316-****
    email paulajean610@***.com"

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

DeLand Animal Hospital

2.4 (13 reviews)
    • www.delandanimalhospital.com

"DO NOT USE THIS VET. On several occasions i have made appointments only to show up and be told they have no record of the appointment or that it was for another day. They overcharge for "diagnostic" tests and still cannot tell..."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service