Browse Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics Companies

Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics

Ultimate Pet Nutrition

1.9 (55 reviews)
    • ultimatepetnutrition.com

"my dog is old 15 1/2 years old. He will not eat the food or treats. How do I return the unopened bags?"

Read All 76 reviews Customer Service

Sharlee Stockfeeds

• Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics

"I also bought product and used to shop here regularly until my last experience of 12 weeks waiting for the product. Guess I was lucky to get it but it took literally hundreds of emails and ph calls to get anywhere. Just do..."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Zoetis

1.4 (36 reviews)
    • www.zoetis.com

"This company is a total scam. I have tried multiple times to receive rebate rewards, and it has never been simple. I finally took the time to go through their ridiculous process, found out I had been approved for points, but..."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

Merial

1.3 (18 reviews)
    • www.merial.com

"We bought the 3 months supply of frontline plus and after using for two months we saw no flea relief in fact the fleas were never affected by this product. Very disappointed."

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

Canada Vet Care

3.1 (17 reviews)
    • www.canadavetcare.com

"USPS said they delivered my order to the wrong address and were unable to retrieve the package so I never got it. The package had the correct address on it. My order # 6001****"

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

DeLand Animal Hospital

2.4 (13 reviews)
    • www.delandanimalhospital.com

"DO NOT USE THIS VET. On several occasions i have made appointments only to show up and be told they have no record of the appointment or that it was for another day. They overcharge for "diagnostic" tests and still cannot tell..."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

Wilderstore

1.4 (7 reviews)
    • www.wilderstore.com

"Order was late, after complaining I received the wrong size pills which were nearly out of date. I complained and got no refund so took it up with the bank who refunded my money because I paid via my visa debit card. All I had to..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Heartgard

1.8 (18 reviews)
    • heartgard.com

"I didn't know the card had a expiration date so I lost the amount so I couldn't get a3month supply for the heart worm medicine good"

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Vip Petcare

2.0 (16 reviews)
    • www.vippetcare.com

"I cant get anyone to answer my call and could only hear a recording. This was after I tried to use the online chat. The online chat was clearly giving preprogrammed answers that had nothing to do with my questions. I have not..."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service

DNA My Dog

1.6 (15 reviews)
    • dnamydog.com

"My dog was tested twice and came up with a breed that is certainly nothing to do with him. there is no way in *** that my dog is a great Dane!"

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service