Browse Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics Companies

Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics

Banfield Pet Hospital

1.8 (435 reviews)
    • www.banfield.com

"After sending a complaint to the Washington State Attorneys General Office, Banfield terminated what they called a contract. They waived the balance they said we owed in the amount of $1,090.95. We are done with them. If anyone..."

Read All 1788 reviews Customer Service

VCA Animal Hospital

1.9 (180 reviews)
    • vcahospitals.com

"Paid #53 per month so $636 per year . Any tests or medications are not included so far we have paid over $1000 so $1636 for just 6 visits for the year. Our usual vet left and i do not trust any other vets that remain. One vet..."

Read All 479 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Vetco Clinics

2.0 (166 reviews)
    • www.vetcoclinics.com

"I called the Hillside location to inquire about having my dog vaccinated for the flu and explained that she had recently been to the vet there to get her 12 week shots. I was told that she would be able to receive the vaccine...."

Read All 219 reviews Customer Service

Ceva Animal Health

1.5 (42 reviews)
    • www.ceva.us

"We needed a Safety Data Sheet for one of their products so we would have it onsite in case anyone needed to refer to it."

Read All 207 reviews Customer Service

Frontline Plus

1.7 (55 reviews)
    • frontline.com

"Representative answered all questions, including I can use a flea shampoo prior to application as long as dog is dry and not using Dawn as it could strip oils in his skin that work with frontline . Very helpful."

Read All 184 reviews Customer Service

Bluepearl Veterinary Partners

1.5 (113 reviews)
    • bluepearlvet.com

"I brought my critically ill dog in to the Chesapeake Virginia location and before I even got a vital sign on my dog or got to speak or see a clinician they wanted me to sign a form to guarantee $500-$600 dollar payment for..."

Read All 183 reviews Customer Service

Petcarerx

1.5 (46 reviews)
    • www.petcarerx.com

"I ordered meds on line. Told me 5-7 days. Free shipping over $60. That was a week and a half ago. Called my Vet . they said yes they sent the script. Pet Care Rx said they never got the script. $60.68 was taken out of my account...."

Read All 162 reviews Customer Service

EntirelyPets

1.6 (80 reviews)
    • www.entirelypets.com

"After a week of placing an order for a medication, it hadn't been processed yet. Called several times and the answer was the same, we're too busy. I ended up cancelling the order."

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

Pet Wellbeing

3.7 (61 reviews)
    • www.petwellbeing.com

"Throat Gold certainly helps my Poms coughing! Is it possible to give it to her every time she has a coughing spell, which is several times day & night? In other words, I certainly dont want to over dose her on it!"

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

World Pet Express

1.7 (54 reviews)
    • www.worldpetexpress.net

"* On December 19th, 2020, I placed, and paid for, order # 380****, $560.95 *
    On December 21st, the company made it clear they would not process the order. *
    They refused to ship in 2-3 days, as promised on the website, saying instea..."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service