Browse Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics Companies

Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics

Banfield Pet Hospital

1.8 (432 reviews)
    • www.banfield.com

"We are moving to Guatemala City sice July 1 I call for cancel the programa and every mont take the money from my account and you guys make me overthrow 3 time my bank get 35$ for each transaction"

Read All 1779 reviews Customer Service

VCA Animal Hospital

1.9 (176 reviews)
    • vcahospitals.com

"In this post, I will refer to the doctor as Dr. Nikki Cutrone. Her other names include Dr. Nikki Zisholtz, and Dr. Nikki Cutrone Zisholtz. I write this post with a broken-heart and a bucket of tears. I took my chihuahua to VCA..."

Read All 475 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Vetco Clinics

2.0 (163 reviews)
    • www.vetcoclinics.com

"Dog was injured during visit for possible ear infection. We cannot touch her without her yelping. She did not have any physical pain before her visit or upon her arrival."

Read All 216 reviews Customer Service

Ceva Animal Health

1.5 (42 reviews)
    • www.ceva.us

"We needed a Safety Data Sheet for one of their products so we would have it onsite in case anyone needed to refer to it."

Read All 207 reviews Customer Service

Frontline Plus

1.7 (55 reviews)
    • frontline.com

"Representative answered all questions, including I can use a flea shampoo prior to application as long as dog is dry and not using Dawn as it could strip oils in his skin that work with frontline . Very helpful."

Read All 184 reviews Customer Service

Bluepearl Veterinary Partners

1.5 (112 reviews)
    • bluepearlvet.com

"My dog swallowed a string &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; needed surgery. Of course, if you don't pay them up front, with no guarantees ($6500), as far as they're concerned, your dog can die. That is exactly what happened to mine..."

Read All 182 reviews Customer Service

Petcarerx

1.5 (45 reviews)
    • www.petcarerx.com

"I had been buying items for my pets from PetCareRx for several months, using PayPal to pay, with no issues. I placed this last order in the amount of $55.64 on Jan 30, 2021. On Feb 1,2021, I received an email from them stating tha..."

Read All 161 reviews Customer Service

EntirelyPets

1.6 (80 reviews)
    • www.entirelypets.com

"After a week of placing an order for a medication, it hadn't been processed yet. Called several times and the answer was the same, we're too busy. I ended up cancelling the order."

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

World Pet Express

1.8 (55 reviews)
    • www.worldpetexpress.net

"* On December 19th, 2020, I placed, and paid for, order # 380****, $560.95 *
    On December 21st, the company made it clear they would not process the order. *
    They refused to ship in 2-3 days, as promised on the website, saying instea..."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

Pet Wellbeing

3.7 (61 reviews)
    • www.petwellbeing.com

"Throat Gold certainly helps my Poms coughing! Is it possible to give it to her every time she has a coughing spell, which is several times day & night? In other words, I certainly dont want to over dose her on it!"

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service