Browse Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics Companies

Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics

Banfield Pet Hospital

1.8 (416 reviews)
    • www.banfield.com

"Never been examined before except when she had a dental. Your policy made it very hard to schedule an exam. I also need to talk to the vet during the exam. I am a vet tech and know what questions to ask"

Read All 1758 reviews Customer Service

VCA Animal Hospital

1.9 (167 reviews)
    • vcahospitals.com

"Poor care of my Fur Babies surgery. I wrote a review yesterday and it will not let me in. Please help."

Read All 461 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ceva Animal Health

1.5 (42 reviews)
    • www.ceva.us

"We needed a Safety Data Sheet for one of their products so we would have it onsite in case anyone needed to refer to it."

Read All 207 reviews Customer Service

Vetco Clinics

2.0 (156 reviews)
    • www.vetcoclinics.com

"Dog received vaccination and tech and veterinarian failed to document. Noticed when record was email"

Read All 206 reviews Customer Service

Frontline Plus

1.6 (53 reviews)
    • frontline.com

"Paid $76.00 for 8 dose box of frontline plus for dogs 45-88lbs. My dog weighs 75lb. Put on as directed to on back of neck on skin. Waited 3 weeks and put on another dose because still had fleas. Used 2nd dose on him, but still..."

Read All 182 reviews Customer Service

Bluepearl Veterinary Partners

1.5 (108 reviews)
    • bluepearlvet.com

"I took my dog to BluePearl since she had ingested something after seeing 2 other vets. I was told, at the time, she needed immediate surgery and only BluePearl was able to do such surgery. It cost me more money than anyone could..."

Read All 178 reviews Customer Service

Petcarerx

1.5 (45 reviews)
    • www.petcarerx.com

"I had been buying items for my pets from PetCareRx for several months, using PayPal to pay, with no issues. I placed this last order in the amount of $55.64 on Jan 30, 2021. On Feb 1,2021, I received an email from them stating tha..."

Read All 161 reviews Customer Service

EntirelyPets

1.6 (79 reviews)
    • www.entirelypets.com

"I purchased 4 Habitrail products on 4/29 at Entirelypets.com.I chose ground shipping which was supposed to be between 4-8 days. When I checked my order status it said pending with no tracking number. On May 13 I reached out to..."

Read All 132 reviews Customer Service

Pet Wellbeing

3.7 (61 reviews)
    • www.petwellbeing.com

"Throat Gold certainly helps my Poms coughing! Is it possible to give it to her every time she has a coughing spell, which is several times day & night? In other words, I certainly dont want to over dose her on it!"

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

World Pet Express

1.8 (51 reviews)
    • www.worldpetexpress.net

"I have NOT received the ORDER! I want my money back. My account shows it shipped on 5/19 and I have STILL not received it on 6/12.
    Order Date: 13-May-2021
    Revolution Plus (Monthly) (Selamectin / Sarolaner Topical Solution)
    Orange-Med..."