Browse Pest Control and Services Companies

Pest Control and Services

Terminix

1.3 (587 reviews)
    • www.terminix.com

"I contacted Terminex last October about some type of worm like things in my walls and floors. I paid over 400 dollars and then 69 a month until as I understood the problem was gone.
    Terminex came out in October and didnt believe I..."

Read All 1154 reviews Customer Service

Orkin

1.4 (115 reviews)
    • www.orkin.com

"I had 3 scheduled appointments and each time no one showed . No call nothing . I called asked to speak manager and no one is available"

Read All 290 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Edge Pest Control

1.3 (109 reviews)
    • edgeservicing.com

"I made the mistake and opened my door when an Edge Pest sales guy knocked on my door. He seemed honest, but he did nothing more than lie to me to get a sale. He told me I could cancel at anytime, which was a blatant lie. You..."

Read All 165 reviews Customer Service

Hawx Pest Control

1.3 (103 reviews)
    • www.hawxpestcontrol.com

"Still have bugs all over. And they don't clean spider webs unless I request it, I have to tell them in detail what service I want. My previous pest control person, would do complete service without my having to tell them what to..."

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service

Truly Nolen

1.6 (79 reviews)
    • www.trulynolen.com

"I had contract with this company from October 2020 to October 2021. And I decided to have contract with company that uses eco-friendly treatment. I started receiving letters from Truly Nolen with renewal payments for service...."

Read All 136 reviews Customer Service

Cooks Pest Control

1.8 (55 reviews)
    • www.cookspest.com

"Came by to see what the problem was. I would never use this company again and I will let my friends and family know as well. Don't make the same mistake that I did. I thought they were. Reputable company, but I was wrong. Thank..."

Read All 108 reviews Customer Service

Aptive Environmental

1.3 (61 reviews)
    • www.goaptive.com

"The were supposed come and spray my house and was never done ADAM a employee came one time and give me little Boxes so the cucarachas will go in there and die, in stead the volumen of them increased I call them and demand to come..."

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service

Ardent Pest Control

1.7 (39 reviews)
    • ardentpest.com

"Told me they would do my front and back yard for $50. Charged me $99. Scheduled my first application, but didn't bother telling me when they would show up the second time. This is one of those time that I broke my own rule and..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

Pestbear

1.3 (22 reviews)
    • pestbear.com

"Do not do business with this company! Very poor service and zero care about their customers. They came out to my property and burnt my trees and shrubs on the front and wont accept the responsibility. Manager Anthony Christopher..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Hometeam Pest Defense

1.2 (18 reviews)
    • www.pestdefense.com

"I use them for bugs and termites. First they didnt have the set amt of termite stations they were charging me for. And that was a fight to get them. And bug service.. I have been complaining numerous times now! They dont do what..."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service