Browse Pest Control and Services Companies

Pest Control and Services

Terminix

1.3 (562 reviews)
    • www.terminix.com

"terrible service !! price gouge no follow up!! no response to my phone calls!! Dont do it!! they talk a good talk but no follow through!!"

Read All 1111 reviews Customer Service

Orkin

1.5 (93 reviews)
    • www.orkin.com

"got them in june of 2021 because heard mice under house---i paid 160 up front the guy jay went under put stickey boards boards under --fine-then the gnats were bad--they sprayed added items to catch foamed drains---then sprayed..."

Read All 256 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Edge Pest Control

1.3 (106 reviews)
    • edgeservicing.com

"Through a PRE-PAID agreement, I signed up for a 1-year contract. The sales person tried to talk me into automatic payments from my account, for which I refused pending evaluation of their services. At the end of the 1-year..."

Read All 160 reviews Customer Service

Truly Nolen

1.6 (78 reviews)
    • www.trulynolen.com

"Extreme termite damage throughout the entire house underneath tile floors in the bathroom the Oakwood floors and living room dining room and bedroom eating through with holes you could look right through to the ground below they..."

Read All 134 reviews Customer Service

Hawx Pest Control

1.3 (94 reviews)
    • www.hawxpestcontrol.com

"Terrible service didn't do job employee was garbage as *** No communication.. Very rude unprofessional"

Read All 126 reviews Customer Service

Cooks Pest Control

1.7 (53 reviews)
    • www.cookspest.com

"Ok, since they charged less than everybody else I decided to give them a try. A guy named Shannon came to my house August 30th 2020, and I said before we begin service I want to let you know that I'm disabled and can't afford to..."

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service

Aptive Environmental

1.3 (53 reviews)
    • www.goaptive.com

"I signed up for aptive and they failed to satisfactory complete the initial service. They continued to try and conduct follow on services. Finally, they charged my credit card for an exorbitant amount above what I already paid..."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

Ardent Pest Control

1.6 (37 reviews)
    • ardentpest.com

"I was billed for service I never received on July 1st. My kids and I were home all day. I have 2 large dogs that were in my back yard and they would not have had access to my yard without notifying my that they were here. They..."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

Pestbear

1.4 (21 reviews)
    • pestbear.com

"Terrible customer service...killed my lawn...the only thing that worked was their billing department...kept billing after service was cancelled. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!"

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service

Hometeam Pest Defense

1.2 (17 reviews)
    • www.pestdefense.com

"I purchased a new home that came with a 3 year warranty and after 3 years and 3 months I noticed termites in my Chandler,AZ new home build.In FL the industry standard is 5 yrs. and my FL only had an issue after 11 yrs. I'm not..."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service