Browse Pest Control and Services Companies

Pest Control and Services

Terminix

1.3 (544 reviews)
    • www.terminix.com

"DISHONEST SALES REPRESENTATIVE IN SANTA FE SPRINGS, CA. I'M STILL HAVING RODENT ISSUES OMG! I CAN'T SLEEP."

Read All 1089 reviews Customer Service

Orkin

1.5 (89 reviews)
    • www.orkin.com

"Please cancel service for:
    -Rosalio Villarino at 2514 pleasant grove blvd 916-798-****
    -Pushpa Achari at 3049 village center dr 916-425-****"

Read All 248 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Edge Pest Control

1.3 (101 reviews)
    • edgeservicing.com

"This is a horrible company. Do not waste your time with them. First an foremost they will not let you out of the contract even when they are in the wrong over and over again. Second, no one knows what the other is doing and they..."

Read All 154 reviews Customer Service

Truly Nolen

1.7 (76 reviews)
    • www.trulynolen.com

"Hv contracted with Truly Nolan to do pest control on our home; we told them we found rats in our house. They did some traps and drugs. After a week later they came back to check on the house, they found a rat was trapped and they..."

Read All 132 reviews Customer Service

Hawx Pest Control

1.4 (90 reviews)
    • www.hawxpestcontrol.com

"I had them scheduled to spray the first service,I waited 3 hours for the guy to show up, Never did so I called their office got a Manager, I was able to explain my frusturation. He told me my tech called in sick in the morning..."

Read All 121 reviews Customer Service

Cooks Pest Control

1.7 (53 reviews)
    • www.cookspest.com

"Ok, since they charged less than everybody else I decided to give them a try. A guy named Shannon came to my house August 30th 2020, and I said before we begin service I want to let you know that I'm disabled and can't afford to..."

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service

Aptive Environmental

1.2 (45 reviews)
    • www.goaptive.com

"I kept my dogs out of the yard yesterday because you emailed me stating someone would be here for service. Low and behold no damn body showed up. What the *** is going on, when you make an appointment either you show up, or you..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

Ardent Pest Control

1.7 (36 reviews)
    • ardentpest.com

"I would not recommend Ardent. Fiscal responsible people will find this review helpful. Ardent solicited my elderly parents, entered them into a contract and ended up turning them over to a collection agency even though Ardent was..."

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service

Pestbear

1.4 (21 reviews)
    • pestbear.com

"Terrible customer service...killed my lawn...the only thing that worked was their billing department...kept billing after service was cancelled. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!"

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service

Hometeam Pest Defense

1.3 (16 reviews)
    • www.pestdefense.com

"Failure to provide termite bond certificate when requested! Several calls have been made requesting copy of bond. Individual said have to look for file copy! Same response two times."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service