Browse Pest Control and Services Companies

Pest Control and Services

Terminix

1.3 (595 reviews)
    • www.terminix.com

"I set up an appointment for service on Monday February 5th. I was sent an email that a tech would be at my home at 1pm. No one came at 1pm like the email stated, so I called customer service and was told my appointment window was..."

Read All 1171 reviews Customer Service

Orkin

1.4 (144 reviews)
    • www.orkin.com

"Im I. Albuquerque New Mexico and I have a contract with you. I have called your cell center who has been unable reach my local orkin office. I cant believe how hard it is to get help. I have termites. My name is Marco carrion...."

Read All 343 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Edge Pest Control

1.2 (109 reviews)
    • edgeservicing.com

"Not able reach you to costumer care ... pls call back immediately as I am intrested I'm pest control sevice.."

Read All 166 reviews Customer Service

Hawx Pest Control

1.3 (113 reviews)
    • www.hawxpestcontrol.com

"I had an issue with this company and I proceeded to cancel my account. I was sent over to Tyler with accounts management and he told me he would lower my rate to $45 a month and just to sign this quick document. I had no idea I..."

Read All 152 reviews Customer Service

Truly Nolen

1.7 (87 reviews)
    • www.trulynolen.com

"DI had an agreement with a manager to try and get my lawn back in shape by end of year and then I would pay their bill. I told this to the billing department. They turned me over to a Collection Agency and I have paid the bill and..."

Read All 146 reviews Customer Service

Cooks Pest Control

1.9 (57 reviews)
    • www.cookspest.com

"Bookkeeper evidently changed in the last year r so. Payments were not posted for my checks and I would receive a bill saying I was
    Late. My check had been cashed but payment had not been posted. Called numerous times and she would..."

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service

Aptive Environmental

1.3 (67 reviews)
    • www.goaptive.com

"Their accounting department is completely clueless. They tell me I haven't paid an invoice and then I prove them wrong. I have told them to please cancel service to our lawn and they do not listen.D"

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

Ardent Pest Control

1.6 (42 reviews)
    • ardentpest.com

"If I could give ARDENT PEST CONTROL zero starts I sure would. I do rarely write a review about anything but this one really got to me. I had seen some spiders and crickets INSIDE my home, so we made the decision to have a pest..."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Pestbear

1.3 (25 reviews)
    • pestbear.com

"We used this company to seal up roof as we found we had rats in the roof in August 2022. In December we found out the rats were still in roof, found out they hadnt sealed up chute from AC unit. They came and resealed it properly..."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

Hometeam Pest Defense

1.3 (18 reviews)
    • www.pestdefense.com

"I use them for bugs and termites. First they didnt have the set amt of termite stations they were charging me for. And that was a fight to get them. And bug service.. I have been complaining numerous times now! They dont do what..."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service